• Last Reply

Post strike updates / happenings.

image.png.f1784942a7cc48638aaf2b69342fd335.png

image.thumb.png.19494ac3ccfede4fc25414c4cb692bff.png

image.png.fd30c7fd4954fd8c677a48e848e5e463.png

image.png.2db90fc1c81bab7f3d0e46a4bd67f681.png

image.png.88a6c62f1acbe856125d873119d96b63.png

image.png.6cd5b27ca3949734fbb768ed5711791c.png

Hopefully Israel is just doing damage assessment.

image.png.81d31ff71c909c31222b3736c16d04bf.png

image.png.c685153a4eed3173b4253cc818fb73f0.png

This is true.

image.png.4999b57282163cab11a93fc5b18f7426.png

I picked up some good info here before, seems to support the theme above.

image.png.1404020b445aefd5362aa3995c0e4aac.png

I have been hearing this as well, though have no definitive answer (Mercenaries ?).

image.png.773a00fc43927a3ce8502273ef5dfccb.png

I never realized ISIS was actually in control of part of the Capital - what a mess.

We may be actually witnessing the final take out of ISIS in Syria right now - no one said we had to do the ground work.

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I should have guessed you got your news from an "Anonymous" twitter account and a guy that says "I know what's really going on but I can't tell you"

Yeah, CNN and MSNBC had Clinton winning in a landslide, but you go back for more like a good sheep.

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I should have guessed you got your news from an "Anonymous" twitter account and a guy that says "I know what's really going on but I can't tell you"

And the rest of us should have guessed that you have absolutely nothing of interest to say on the subject....

WSS

THAT is how you legitimately SOLVE A PROBLEM, hopefully. THAT is how you help prevent a future WWIII. 

The Russians want a dominant influence/control presence by having permanent naval ports in the Mediterranean. Syria is their only choice.

That is also similar to russia wanting the ports and control near the Ukraine - so they went after Crimea. Iran wants to OWN most of the middle east. Right now, The Saudis are ready to have a good relationship with Israel, of all things, because they are afraid of Iran's intentions to own them, too, and the hostility from terrorism in Yemen. Iran gets to have their proxy armies on both the northern border of Israel, in syria, and on Israel's southern border, in gaza. Remember, Israel gave gaza back for "peace".

It was worth a try, but it didn't work, never will. Belligerent, dangerous russia wants to be back to a soviet union power situation.

I was hoping they would take out syria's air force, but that can be replaced rather quickly. Far more smarter and less confrontational, since the syrians got their planes etc moved to the russian bases, we took out several of their airports. The iranians and soviets can't use those anymore, either.

The soviets warned they would shoot all our missiles down. LOL So much for their super radar.... our allies' planes Nope, they all hit their targets, pukey putin. NOW russia is demanding an emergency meeting of the security council.

LOL - now we'll just veto whatever comes of that - they can take their 6/7 vetoes of previous resolutions about syria and shove em.

and Iran in syria? they want war with Israel in the worst way. BTW, taking out abbas just gives russia and iran ownership of syria.

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5103264,00.html

Im with woody on this one - 

who else but OP would go out ahead of the story and conflate it 

to say that it (US, UK France mission) was a smokescreen (no pun) 

and allow the "true"  mission of Russia weeding and eliminating remaining ISIS cells???

Surprising EVEN more, is that woody called foul even though it is widely known that he doesnt like to read in the first place !

11 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

and allow the "true"  mission of Russia weeding and eliminating remaining ISIS cells???

Surprising EVEN more, is that woody called foul even though it is widely known that he doesnt like to read in the first place !

Actually that's just a knee-jerk reaction oh, he does that to any story published by anybody that isn't Jon Oliver or Saturday Night Live. As for not reading it I have no doubt he didn't. Was there any reference to anything of substance? Of course not. And that's actually too bad. There's probably a lot going on here.

WSS

12 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

I feel just as trapped in not believing the major news sources  

like I used to think republican politicians had my best interests in mind

fake news is on both sides now...

You've always seem like a reasonable guy to me and I mean no disrespect but if you think that either political party honestly has your best interest as their Prime motivator you're a fool. 

As a matter of fact even though I don't consider myself a practicing Christian per se I would imagine that they along with some other religious leaders are among the only people who might actually care about others well being. And I believe that is the problem with the society. Not the idea that somebody makes minimum wage but the idea that so people are completely miserable and spend so much of their time angry about somebody else having more. 

Just think with the proper spiritual Outlook why should anyone be miserable as long as you have friends shelter and food?

Etc

WSS

31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually that's just a knee-jerk reaction oh, he does that to any story published by anybody that isn't Jon Oliver or Saturday Night Live. As for not reading it I have no doubt he didn't. Was there any reference to anything of substance? Of course not. And that's actually too bad. There's probably a lot going on here.

WSS

It's disturbing how much you talk about me on here. 

Incorrectly no less

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You've always seem like a reasonable guy to me and I mean no disrespect but if you think that either political party honestly has your best interest as their Prime motivator you're a fool. 

As a matter of fact even though I don't consider myself a practicing Christian per se I would imagine that they along with some other religious leaders are among the only people who might actually care about others well being. And I believe that the problem with the society. Not the idea that somebody makes minimum wage but the idea that so people are completely miserable and spend so much of their time angry about somebody else having more. 

Just think with the proper spiritual Outlook why should anyone be miserable as long as you have friends shelter and food?

Etc

WSS

you are definetly right about this-

it also was mostly about the debate over the last 8 years too 

but I still have a wish that our current POTUS will rise to and even eclipse the  work that Ronald Reagan had accomplished

in the worse environment a president can have -opposition from the establishment

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Woody, if you caught the one stating they were getting info from Anons on the ground that should tell where this is coming from.

A lot of these people actually live in the area/region this took place, so I'd say they have a lot better understanding of what's going on than we do.

It's called "crowd sourced" or "open sourced" reporting.

This may well be the future of News reporting, we sure as hell can't trust the MSM these days.

Folks don't like the format or the flow ?

I was dropping this live as it was going on and coming in - ton of info to process in a short time.

Looks like it gives a damn accurate flow of events to me.

100% accurate ?

Probably not -  War is deception and the even the best of plans go astray.

3 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

There were indicators yesterday morning that something was going to happen if you knew what to look for.

Folks with better intel are the ones that noted that things were lined up for this.

Smokescreen ?

Go back and look at the order of battle.

Damn coincidental that Russia would conveniently launch a massive operation at the same time.

Does this make sense to anyone here, right after Trump said he was pulling us out of Syria ?

image.png.bc6904395a71fbd279ffa10371f9577c.png

In all fairness, I've seen a lot more info on this than most folks (not that I know what is really going on) and only post maybe a quarter of it.

May be the reason some of my stuff seems off the walls - sometimes just too much to keep track of what's been posted and what hasn't.

Back to this, I believe I posted in my main thread where the US & Russia were in secret back channel talks this past week.

This was the big reason for me thinking this was a coordinated effort, which it still looks like to me.

I know a lot of folks abandoned that thread, but that's where that is as well as other things.

.   .   .   and for Russia raising such a $#!+ storm over Syria last week, this is a bit interesting.

image.png.b43a8a0b62f2b2d6fb9c6fcf8f684b93.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/14/world/europe/russia-syria-missile-chemical.html

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You're right. I guess the only alternative is Anon twitter abnounts.............

Do you even know who/what "Anonymous" is/are ?

Personally, I don't what to f*ck with them, and would suggest no else do so either.

2 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

you are definetly right about this-

it also was mostly about the debate over the last 8 years too 

but I still have a wish that our current POTUS will rise to and even eclipse the  work that Ronald Reagan had accomplished

in the worse environment a president can have -opposition from the establishment

You're not watching closely enough, and he's barely been in Office over a year.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Do you even know who/what "Anonymous" is/are ?

Personally, I don't what to f*ck with them, and would suggest no else do so either.

Oh geez...

I'm actually MLD Anonymous. Trust me. I'll say cryptic things and get the guy Fawkes mask too. I'd have to be legit. Much more than that "lame stream" media you sheeple....

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh geez...

I'm actually MLD Anonymous. Trust me. I'll say cryptic things and get the guy Fawkes mask too. I'd have to be legit. Much more than that "lame stream" media you sheeple....

Track record - past proves future.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

You're not watching closely enough, and he's barely been in Office over a year.

the info you bring is somewhat fascinating in its own right - only because it focuses on what I think we agree on 

I cannot take in the whole of the tweets, FB / deep state subjects because it fails to confirm to my satisfaction that they are reliable.

so yea - Im not watching closely enough, but I  really do want the truth to condemn those in that last corrupt administration brought to light

still waiting ehem Jeff Sessions?

Archived