THE BROWNS BOARD

Building the Browns 2018: Episode 4

MLD Woody

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You little ankle biter

My fault, my bad. 

9 hours ago, PoeticG said:

This team is poised to BREAKOUT this year. The pieces are in place. The metal of this team has been forged in the fires of NFL hell. I'm VERY optimistic for this year. Anything less than .500 would be an extreme disappointment. 

Prepare to be disappointed- not only season- draft day too. Note at the very least Saquon's agents- note the plural, don't want the Browns to draft him. Done deal. Chase the bright lights in NYC.   I'm sensing his agents are instilling an acute case of fat-head-itis in your hero. 

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

By any chance, did you get that one from the mini-series "Tin Man"?  

I doubt that.  That term, ankle biter, has been around a long long time.  It often means a young child....sometime synonymous with "rugrat".   But it can also mean, like here, someone who has appropriated the idea of another.

The term actually derives from fleas.  The place a person most often gets bit by fleas in on your ankles.

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Prepare to be disappointed- not only season- draft day too. Note at the very least Saquon's agents- note the plural, don't want the Browns to draft him. Done deal. Chase the bright lights in NYC.   I'm sensing his agents are instilling an acute case of fat-head-itis in your hero. 

Yea?  Well....what if he falls to #4?   His arsehole agent's opinion might change.

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I doubt that.  That term, ankle biter, has been around a long long time.  It often means a young child....sometime synonymous with "rugrat".   But it can also mean, like here, someone who has appropriated the idea of another.

The term actually derives from fleas.  The place a person most often gets bit by fleas in on your ankles.

If you've never seen it, I highly recommend taking a look at Tin Man. The SyFy channel did a highly entertaining three part mini-series update on the Wizard of Oz. 

Coming in BUILDING THE BROWNS:

Episode 4: The Draft. Allen #1, Jackson #4. The incredule faces from all the staff while Jimmy Haslam is smiling...

Episode 5: The Cleveland Riots of 2018. 

I can already see it... :ph34r:

Archived