THE BROWNS BOARD

See Me, Feel Me, Touch Me, Heal Me

The Gipper

Ahh.....now that I have your attention......I just wanted to direct your attention to the Barber Shop Thread about the feature on me in the Interval World Travel Magazine.  I know, off topic here....but you can check out over there.   Go to the most recent post which has a link to the site.  

FYI...yes, I use the same screen name there that I do here, why not.   And when you see my photo you will see I am wearing a  Browns hat in it:

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Ahh.....now that I have your attention......I just wanted to direct your attention to the Barber Shop Thread about the feature on me in the Interval World Travel Magazine.  I know, off topic here....but you can check out over there.   Go to the most recent post which has a link to the site.  

FYI...yes, I use the same screen name there that I do here, why not.   And when you see my photo you will see I am wearing a  Browns hat in it:

Who gives a Shmuck?

11 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Who gives a Shmuck?

If there was a magazine about twats who talk big but then run to moderators on message boards when their snowflake feelings get so, so hurt, I'd imagine DieHard and calfox would get a big write up. 

ah yes,The Who's 4 phase lyric that come to mind when the neighbor lady goes swimming in her red Phoebe Cates bikini..:o I'll continue to refrain from using them.but not the garage boombox.Good Stuff Gip! but who the heck would steal a browns hat these Dayes? Do we need a attorney? 

4 hours ago, gumby73 said:

ah yes,The Who's 4 phase lyric that come to mind when the neighbor lady goes swimming in her red Phoebe Cates bikini..:o I'll continue to refrain from using them.but not the garage boombox.Good Stuff Gip! but who the heck would steal a browns hat these Dayes? Do we need a attorney? 

Probably not stolen.  I probably just left it sitting somewhere. That was not the first, nor the last article of clothing I would have lost.  Lost a windbreaker in Vancouver, and another in Ireland along with an Akron U sweater.

I guess its a good thing they can just make more.

30 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I probably just left it sitting somewhere. 

been there..unpacked from Philly draft, realized i left Cribbs, Hillis & Metcalf Jersey in hotel closet :o Gave the jolly folks at the Philly hotel a jiggle. $38.00 dollars later for shipping they found gumby was the owner..When the manager at the hotel called me back after house keeping re-swept the room. He relayed a message from house keeping that" nobody in Philly would have claimed them"..them Bas'tard's..:)   

On 4/13/2018 at 5:17 PM, The Gipper said:

Ahh.....now that I have your attention......I just wanted to direct your attention to the Barber Shop Thread about the feature on me in the Interval World Travel Magazine.  I know, off topic here....but you can check out over there.   Go to the most recent post which has a link to the site.......

"They like me, they really really like me".

Yes we know Gip and yes it's pretty cool. Check it out. ;)

Archived