Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Lol

Since some people like to pretend that the Browns were named after Joe Lewis they can have a big smiling caricature of him. Just to piss off the PC crowd.

WSS

Ok, so how about a grinning Paul Brown....shaped like a guitar?😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Lol

Since some people like to pretend that the Browns were named after Joe Lewis they can have a big smiling caricature of him. Just to piss off the PC crowd.

WSS

joelouis.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

The point was to rile you up, not to ask you for an autograph for your horseshcidt. LMAO>

Just don't question my patriotism versus some Shmucking Pittsburgh loving cuntJust don't question my patriotism versus some Shmucking Pittsburgh love and can't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bottom line?

For the Browns a logo is a nogo...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Ok, so how about a grinning Paul Brown....shaped like a guitar?😁

Paul Brown wants nothing to do with the fave Browns. he is turning in his grave as it is. If they should ever elect Blow Thomas to the HOF, Brown will raise from the dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You are a troll, everyone with half a brain on here knows this.

You don't need to explain yourself.

Look, everyone, the crapped-pants kid at the back of the short bus just did a parrot blurt out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Lol

Since some people like to pretend that the Browns were named after Joe Lewis they can have a big smiling caricature of him. Just to piss off the PC crowd.

WSS

Joe Lewis was actually known as  Joe E Lewis, the broad smiling comedian from the early days of movies. I don't think the Browns were named after him, but perhaps HASLAM does, and that explains everything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Bottom line?

For the Browns a logo is a nogo...

The simplicity of the helmet is it's best quality plus now is certainly not the time to make any cosmetic changes to this team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Aww, how cute,

Shut up, Bitch, I wasn't speaking to you ...

Zombo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Shut up, Bitch, I wasn't speaking to you ...

Zombo

You don't want to hear what the King of Turds has to say?  I mean....his avatar includes  football helmet with turds on it.  I merely assume that means he wears them as an honorific....an emblem of his domain,  no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like the Browns are getting rid of the elf. Dee finds and her people ran a poll that found it "offensive". Personally, I'm not a fan of the thing but to each their own. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bigalow80 said:

Sounds like the Browns are getting rid of the elf. Dee finds and her people ran a poll that found it "offensive". Personally, I'm not a fan of the thing but to each their own. 

Offensive? How so. I mean is it offensive to "" little people"  or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheet, Brownie is my favorite “logo” to have on a hat or shirt. Just another reason to hate the cuntinuing source of ire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, broganreynik said:

Sheet, Brownie is my favorite “logo” to have on a hat or shirt. Just another reason to hate the cuntinuing source of ire.

They are getting rid of the gay elf that roams the sidelines

400?cb=20160219052842

Not the traditional, and very cool emblem

327418810_3987d24dbb_o.gif

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since we are supposedly getting rid of the Elf, why not simply use the "Orange Helmet" as our logo? When you see someone wearing an article of clothing with an orange helmet on it, or displaying a flag or other object with an orange helmet, the Team is obvious. It is uncluttered, not offensive, yet unique & totally descriptive of The Cleveland Browns.

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

Since we are supposedly getting rid of the Elf, why not simply use the "Orange Helmet" as our logo? When you see someone wearing an article of clothing with an orange helmet on it, or displaying a flag or other object with an orange helmet, the Team is obvious. It is uncluttered, not offensive, yet unique & totally descriptive of The Cleveland Browns.

Mike

That IS our logo.

Zombo

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zombo said:

That IS our logo.

Zombo

Z,

My suggestion is to simply make it unanimous & traditional...no dog, no elf (even though I love the elf)...just the helmet. 

Mike

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zombo said:

They are getting rid of the gay elf that roams the sidelines

400?cb=20160219052842

Not the traditional, and very cool emblem

327418810_3987d24dbb_o.gif

 

Ahh. I’m indifferent about the mascot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Send him back to Snow White with our compliments for a "nice try".:P

The Helmet is the Browns like Mike said.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But I actually do like the elf.

WSS

OK -- here's my new T-shirt then. :lol:

Mens I'm Grumpy Because You're Dopey T-Shirt funny saying novelty 2XL Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2018 at 11:00 AM, mjp28 said:

OMG is this something from the Chinese alphabet? Green Bay? And this idiot gives them an A. :lol:

 

Screenshot_2018-04-13-10-58-33.png

That looks like one of those logos that they make up for films when there is a group they want to liken to the Nazis but are afraid to use a real swastika. What was that logo in the alternate universe where Spock had the beard? Hoorta?

WSS

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2018 at 8:21 PM, Ghoolie said:

Paul Brown wants nothing to do with the fave Browns. he is turning in his grave as it is. If they should ever elect Blow Thomas to the HOF, Brown will raise from the dead.

FYI, Paul Brown don't care. He's dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

That looks like one of those logos that they make up for films when there is a group they want to liken to the Nazis but are afraid to use a real swastika. What was that logo in the alternate universe where Spock had the beard? Hoorta?

WSS

Could be.   But as I said, I think it was made to look like a Celtic knot:

2000px-Celtic-knot-insquare.svg.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Led-Zeppelin.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

That looks like one of those logos that they make up for films when there is a group they want to liken to the Nazis but are afraid to use a real swastika. What was that logo in the alternate universe where Spock had the beard?

Star Trek... afraid?

The episode you mention would be Mirror Mirror. In it "the Empire" in the parallel universe had the logo, but as seen in the transporter's back screen, it was a dagger thru planet Earth.

ip8tcglfata2u9lq2ro3.jpg

The better example would be the episode where a Federation advisor had tried to use the Third Reich model to give a floundering society a direction... it did not go well. That episode was named Patterns of Force. In it they went full swastika.

hqdefault.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In searching, I found this to be the emblem of "The Terran Empire"....from Mirror Mirror:

1f15afb212ff1139dcd1c7e81a264c96.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×