THE BROWNS BOARD

Logo?

Westside Steve

OMG is this something from the Chinese alphabet? Green Bay? And this idiot gives them an A. :lol:

Screenshot_2018-04-13-10-58-33.png

8 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Actually, it looks more like a  Gaelic Knot.

Or one of those cheap metal puzzles you find in a dollar store.  Would not look on a flag either. :blink:

8 hours ago, nickers said:

This looks like the work of an 8 year old....

44dcefdd7573ce13c690890caceeaf14.png

WTF does a dog have to do with the Browns? Dixon and Minnifield can blow me with the dawg pound crap. The team is called the Cleveland Browns. Our record has NO WINS...........our helmet has NO LOGO. I like consistency.

8 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

WTF does a dog have to do with the Browns? Dixon and Minnifield can blow me with the dawg pound crap. The team is called the Cleveland Browns. Our record has NO WINS...........our helmet has NO LOGO. I like consistency.

That dog looks like he wants to take a piece out of Hue Jackson.

29 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

I prefer keeping with tradition by having no logo on our helmets.

Mike

I haven't decided whether I prefer Rolling Stones "Lips" or a Madonna "Twat",  but certainly not the damn dog.:P

11 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

WTF does a dog have to do with the Browns?

Hate to say it, but unfortunately a dog exposes many more negative attributes and stereotypes...

Browns always the "dog" as in underdog.

Dogs are owned.

Their bark is bigger than their bite.

That tail between their legs on Sundays.

There is no mystique about a dog, nor does it command the type of instant respect a Lion, Bear or Eagle does.

The absolute worst symbol  the browns could have. Put the dog sleep.

All those new logos sukk btw.

2 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

Hate to say it, but unfortunately a dog exposes many more negative attributes and stereotypes...

Dogs are owned.

Their bark is bigger than their bite.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      That tail between their legs on Sundays.

These are all the same reasons why my Dawg put up a Keep Arrf my Lawn!! sign :o

41 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Yuk, yuk. :lol:

3 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Dogs are owned.

There is no mystique about a dog, nor does it command the type of instant respect a Lion, Bear or Eagle does.

And the Steelers logo continues to use a logo from a company that has declined so much that it has been taken off of the list of the S&P  500. 

3 hours ago, gumby73 said:

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Yuk, yuk. :lol:

gumby's 2 man's best friends are 2 Collie's named Mack & Thomas.sorry Alex your the female.They had 2 surviving puppies 4 years ago that my oldest Daughter adopted..She owns Newton & Luke..When we take them pond fishing it's like watching the trenches of Browns vs. Panthers..We have a cook out tomorrow with the whole gang..am excited to see them at it again..Tour, Thomas loves wearing the Browns London flag under the back of his collar like he owns a Super Cape :lol: 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

And the Steelers logo continues to use a logo from a company that has declined so much that it has been taken off of the list of the S&P  500. 

A classic horse's butt response from a hypocrite.

Dude, you continually quote Browns championships that are long dead, gone and forgotten, and yet, you condemn a logo that literally fueled a nation through the industrial revolution, building lives, homes, businesses, and communities that still thrive today? This, you condemn? You are a childish pooper. Logic means nothing to Browns fans. You are the BIGGEST FRAK of all. You cheer the Browns actions one year and then condemn your own praise when the guy you fellated is fired by the new regime.

There is a history in the Steel logo that goes far beyond football, and far beyond Pittsburgh. My Father, Uncles, cousins, and friends worked for USS. Steel build the bullets and bombs that defeated Hitler. Steel brought uncountable numbers of immigrants to build our great melting pot.

Dislike the Steelers? By all means, be a homo and a child. You are common. But the Steel logo? Don't be a jackoff. Try to put your childish "my team's better than yours" back up your asss for a few moments and converse like an adult.

Now, as for the Bulldog, browns logo? Stinks, I disagree with you on your criticisms, and much like his honor, Judge Nincompoop, you are blasting a logo, the dog, which means a lot, to millions. There is nothing degrading about having a dog as a mascot or logo.

The ONLY OBJECTION that matters to this logo, is that a dog has absolutely no historical significance or connection to the Cleveland Browns. The only trademarked logo that ever was attached to the team was the Brownie. A whimsical, cheerful character, that, with good marketing skills, could be metamorphosed into a fire-breathing, sword-wielding Ironman type hero logo if one chose to do so.,

Dixon and Minnifield were two jackoffs who lost as many games with their dirty hits and interference calls as they won. The creation of the "dawg pound" literally marked the cultural decline and lack of dignity of the Cleveland Browns. The "dawg" is a self-deprecating ideal for a group of fans who really don't understand history at all.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

A classic horse's butt response from a hypocrite.

Dude, you continually quote Browns championships that are long dead, gone and forgotten, and yet, you condemn a logo that literally fueled a nation through the industrial revolution, building lives, homes, businesses, and communities that still thrive today? This, you condemn? You are a childish pooper. Logic means nothing to Browns fans. You are the BIGGEST FRAK of all. You cheer the Browns actions one year and then condemn your own praise when the guy you fellated is fired by the new regime.

There is a history in the Steel logo that goes far beyond football, and far beyond Pittsburgh. My Father, Uncles, cousins, and friends worked for USS. Steel build the bullets and bombs that defeated Hitler. Steel brought uncountable numbers of immigrants to build our great melting pot.

Dislike the Steelers? By all means, be a homo and a child. You are common. But the Steel logo? Don't be a jackoff. Try to put your childish "my team's better than yours" back up your asss for a few moments and converse like an adult.

Now, as for the Bulldog, browns logo? Stinks, I disagree with you on your criticisms, and much like his honor, Judge Nincompoop, you are blasting a logo, the dog, which means a lot, to millions. There is nothing degrading about having a dog as a mascot or logo.

The ONLY OBJECTION that matters to this logo, is that a dog has absolutely no historical significance or connection to the Cleveland Browns. The only trademarked logo that ever was attached to the team was the Brownie. A whimsical, cheerful character, that, with good marketing skills, could be metamorphosed into a fire-breathing, sword-wielding Ironman type hero logo if one chose to do so.,

Dixon and Minnifield were two jackoffs who lost as many games with their dirty hits and interference calls as they won. The creation of the "dawg pound" literally marked the cultural decline and lack of dignity of the Cleveland Browns. The "dawg" is a self-deprecating ideal for a group of fans who really don't understand history at all.

If you had paid one goddamn bit of attention you know that I have not been in favor of retaining the dog symbols for the Browns nevertheless beyond that the rest of what you say is the hypocritical part **MASK** response from a cuntIf you had paid one goddamn bit of attention you know that I have not been in favor of retaining the dog symbols for the Browns nevertheless beyond that the rest of what you say is the hypocritical part **MASK** response from a **MASK**. As far as the US steel logo it's just still a fact it's outdated for a football team as much almost always the dogs so for the Browns I mean big deal your daddy fat in the Shmucking more so did mine my grandfather was killed by the Shmucking Nazis . You support a guy who's just a Shmucking Nazi himself Trump yeah Trump is a Shmucking Nazi racist KKK Shmucking pooper. So don't tell me what I should and wouldn't I shouldn't do my family is probably given more to this country then yours

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

You mean "X", one of the few remaining single letter stocks,   the first billion dollar corporation in America and one of the backbones of American might and leadership in the world?

Actually that isn't completely right the logo belonged to AISI (American Iron Steel Institute) and it was suggested by Cleveland's Republic Steel Corporation to be used by the Pittsburgh Steelers which they did when they were still lousy in 1962. The three colors represented coke, iron ore and scrap metal BTW, not exactly a romantic idea and the steelers only put it on one side because they weren't sure about the idea.

And yes the logo was associated with that one company more than others.

But fast forward a decade and the steelers finally for the first time in their 40 year old existence won a playoff game and it stuck.....oh the BROWNS won the NFL Championship in year 1  :lol:.   Steelers fans never seem to like to mention that fact.

Yes "X" was the US Steel Corporation who I got my start with for 11 years until they basically got out of the integrated steel business some 35+ years ago. That's how I'm familiar with this steel trivia having made many trips to Pittsburgh and visiting "the rusty nail" the 64 story USS main office just built back then out of their Corten steel designed to rust on the outside never to need paint.

......hmmmmm rusty nail now there's a logo.

The Pittsburgh Rusty Nails! :lol:

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

If you had paid one goddamn bit of attention you know that I have not been in favor of retaining the dog symbols for the Browns nevertheless beyond that the rest of what you say is the hypocritical part **MASK** response from a cuntIf you had paid one goddamn bit of attention you know that I have not been in favor of retaining the dog symbols for the Browns nevertheless beyond that the rest of what you say is the hypocritical part **MASK** response from a **MASK**. As far as the US steel logo it's just still a fact it's outdated for a football team as much almost always the dogs so for the Browns I mean big deal your daddy fat in the Shmucking more so did mine my grandfather was killed by the Shmucking Nazis . You support a guy who's just a Shmucking Nazi himself Trump yeah Trump is a Shmucking Nazi racist KKK Shmucking pooper. So don't tell me what I should and wouldn't I shouldn't do my family is probably given more to this country then yours

The point was to rile you up, not to ask you for an autograph for your horseshcidt. LMAO>

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

The point was to rile you up, not to ask you for an autograph for your horseshcidt. LMAO>

You are a troll, everyone with half a brain on here knows this.

You don't need to explain yourself.

7 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Gotta agree. If they do decide on some sort of logo though, I would suggest something more akin to Cleveland.... A guitar? Cleveland Rocks!

Chief Wahoo?

5 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Love the Chief! 

A guitar with teeth?

Yeah I'd love it.....Indians cut ties with Chief Wahoo, on a related story the BROWNS welcome the Chief as the new mascot.

22 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Dogs are owned.

Shut up, you fucking retard.

Dogs are cool.

Gay construction workers ... not.

But I bet you still miss Steely McReam

18s0hu3zqtqrljpg.jpg

Archived