THE BROWNS BOARD

Landry to sign extension

LondonBrown

19 hours ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

I was going to respond with an actual argument but then I saw someone basically say Duke is just as good of a slot receiver as Landry.

I definitely don’t miss these scorching hot takes.

I would agree.. I don't think Duke is all that special , Honestly..... In fact.. I think he's an under achiever..

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

YES.. the drunken bed-wetter who last year told us "Kizer is a great pick, he is a gamer", is now giving his schidt-lined endorsement to a $75 million dollar dink-and-dump WR that Hue Jackson chose to fit into his powerful offense.  Zomblow's endorsement talent.................The Barney Fife of football. 

Hey Zomblow, why don't you challenge Tyson Fury to a fistfight, and then tell me he has to meet you at a Browns game? 

Bitch, I wasn't talking to you. Get back in your own thread before I have to spank you again.

Zombo

--why does he keep saying "drunk" like it's a bad thing?

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

YES.. the drunken bed-wetter who last year told us "Kizer is a great pick, he is a gamer", is now giving his schidt-lined endorsement to a $75 million dollar dink-and-dump WR that Hue Jackson chose to fit into his powerful offense.  Zomblow's endorsement talent.................The Barney Fife of football. 

Hey Zomblow, why don't you challenge Tyson Fury to a fistfight, and then tell me he has to meet you at a Browns game? 

Calling Z  the Barney Fife.   Pretty funny.....coming from  the brother of Ghoober  and Ghomer.

Landry had 9 TDS last year to all browns wrs 7. 

Browns had 290 first downs Landry had 68 himself.

Laundry doesn't even need to do anything special for his 15 million years either. Just put up the type of stats he's been putting up and the Browns will be a much much better team. 

3 hours ago, nickers said:

I would agree.. I don't think Duke is all that special , Honestly..... In fact.. I think he's an under achiever..

He's a decent player and no doubt one of the best on the Browns' putrid offense..... kind of like being the best Ford Pinto at the car show.  

Archived