THE BROWNS BOARD

Real Americans KNOW it's TRUE

calfoxwc

all this liberal/progressive/neo-nazi crap about showing they are just ignrantly emotionally knee-jerking:

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/04/saying-military-grade-firearms-is-code-for-i-am-a-dumbass/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=d820d5d3f7-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-d820d5d3f7-20770865#axzz5CQh2UgwC

it is NOT MILITARY GRADE. NOT "ASSAULT RIFLE"....

liberals FEEL "machine gun" when they say "semi-automatic"

it never ends.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

all this liberal/progressive/neo-nazi crap about showing they are just ignrantly emotionally knee-jerking:

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/04/saying-military-grade-firearms-is-code-for-i-am-a-dumbass/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=d820d5d3f7-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-d820d5d3f7-20770865#axzz5CQh2UgwC

it is NOT MILITARY GRADE. NOT "ASSAULT RIFLE"....

liberals FEEL "machine gun" when they say "semi-automatic"

it never ends.

Maybe someone should inform all the victims in Vegas that those were not really on automatic. It just sounded that way.

Tex, you can have an ar-15 without a bump stock. I favor the bump stocks being illegal.

Ever watch "The Rifleman" ? next the ignorant anti-gun left will demand lever actions be gone.

22 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Tex, you can have an ar-15 without a bump stock. I favor the bump stocks being illegal.

Ever watch "The Rifleman" ? next the ignorant anti-gun left will demand lever actions be gone.

I would be surprised if they start demanding that television show be taken off the air like the Dukes of Hazzard.

Or Gunsmoke were Marshal Dillon fans his 44. Remember the Mattel fanner that emulated that pistol?

WSS

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I would be surprised if they start demanding that television show be taken off the air like the Dukes of Hazzard.

Or Gunsmoke were Marshal Dillon fans his 44. Remember the Mattel fanner that emulated that pistol?

WSS

How about the Rifleman?  Still have reruns every  Saturday morning.

"The Rifleman" was a great show. Say, Tour reminds me of the character Don Knotts played in this comedy skit -

with Chuck Connors. Except Tour is never funny.

Archived