Jump to content
calfoxwc

Real Americans KNOW it's TRUE

Recommended Posts

all this liberal/progressive/neo-nazi crap about showing they are just ignrantly emotionally knee-jerking:

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/04/saying-military-grade-firearms-is-code-for-i-am-a-dumbass/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=d820d5d3f7-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-d820d5d3f7-20770865#axzz5CQh2UgwC

it is NOT MILITARY GRADE. NOT "ASSAULT RIFLE"....

liberals FEEL "machine gun" when they say "semi-automatic"

it never ends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

all this liberal/progressive/neo-nazi crap about showing they are just ignrantly emotionally knee-jerking:

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/04/saying-military-grade-firearms-is-code-for-i-am-a-dumbass/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=d820d5d3f7-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-d820d5d3f7-20770865#axzz5CQh2UgwC

it is NOT MILITARY GRADE. NOT "ASSAULT RIFLE"....

liberals FEEL "machine gun" when they say "semi-automatic"

it never ends.

Maybe someone should inform all the victims in Vegas that those were not really on automatic. It just sounded that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something fishy about Las Vegas.  They said he had bump stocks however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Real Americans?

Talk about a golden oldie...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tex, you can have an ar-15 without a bump stock. I favor the bump stocks being illegal.

Ever watch "The Rifleman" ? next the ignorant anti-gun left will demand lever actions be gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Tex, you can have an ar-15 without a bump stock. I favor the bump stocks being illegal.

Ever watch "The Rifleman" ? next the ignorant anti-gun left will demand lever actions be gone.

I would be surprised if they start demanding that television show be taken off the air like the Dukes of Hazzard.

Or Gunsmoke were Marshal Dillon fans his 44. Remember the Mattel fanner that emulated that pistol?

WSS

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I would be surprised if they start demanding that television show be taken off the air like the Dukes of Hazzard.

Or Gunsmoke were Marshal Dillon fans his 44. Remember the Mattel fanner that emulated that pistol?

WSS

How about the Rifleman?  Still have reruns every  Saturday morning.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The Rifleman" was a great show. Say, Tour reminds me of the character Don Knotts played in this comedy skit -

with Chuck Connors. Except Tour is never funny.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you buy an AR-15, you'll be as cool as that guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and you will never be cool, woodpecker. You are just a beak in the mud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×