THE BROWNS BOARD

What this Draft Is

The Gipper

Here is the vibe I am getting about this draft:     That it will be THE most anticlimactic event we have experienced in a long time.

It will be like  the afternoon of Christmas.  You got socks, and underwear, and maybe a book or some electronic toy.   Meh.

It will like the anticipation of the Armageddon that was supposed to hit us in Y2K.  Meh

Or, similarly....the Armageddon that was supposed to hit us in 2012 because of the end of the Mayan Calendar.  Meh

It will be like Geraldo Rivera's special where he opened up Al Capone's vault.  Nothing.   Meh.

It will be like the release of the New Coke.  Meh.

We will get our guys....and then what?  Fireworks and orgasms?   Unlikely.  Hype and hope?  A lot of the former, a little of the latter.

I mean....I see it being a really Peggy Lee event:

by anticlimactic you mean finally getting a QB to  right the ship something that we have not had since are return then getting the BPA of the draft at #4 it's like getting 2 #1 over all picks in one year,,,,,,,,,,,,,ya man sign me up for that anticlimacticism from which you speak

We really do not have a clue about any of the most picks we've had in the first two rounds in forever*...

... and that has the potential to be anticlimatic???

==============================

* Estimated

13 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It'll be like screwing Stormy Daniels in Trump Towers while the Playmate tapes it all. Why not.:rolleyes:

Well.....they had the fire in Trump Tower....and about that orgasm...I would hope that Stormy Daniels and the Playmate would be helpful in that regard.

(for us...not for him)

Archived