THE BROWNS BOARD

Need to keep the base stirred up I guess

This new lynching memorial rewrites American history

https://search.app.goo.gl/pnXLZ

Shared from my Google feed

It isn't like lynching was cool but what's the point? Seems like the left have been so adamant on a racing history before 2008. And now the stoke the fires of Injustice centuries ago? 

I think CNN is just beating the drums for 2018 elections.

WSS

12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Sure I do. I'm just busy putting together a protest to demand reparation for Viking inustice toward the Celts.

I hope we can count on your contribution.

WSS

Can we wait until I get my DNA ancestry results back some time next month? I may be a Viking.:lol:

EDIT: Come to think of it though, can I sue myself. I already know my great grandmother was pure Irish from Ireland. So if I'm 1/8th Irish can that part sue any other part that may turn up Viking from my pure English great grandfather whom she married? Will that mean that 1/8 minus 1/8 = $0 in reparations?:rolleyes:

34 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Can we wait until I get my DNA ancestry results back some time next month? I may be a Viking.:lol:

EDIT: Come to think of it though, can I sue myself. I already know my great grandmother was pure Irish from Ireland. So if I'm 1/8th Irish can that part sue any other part that may turn up Viking from my pure English great grandfather whom she married? Will that mean that 1/8 minus 1/8 = $0 in reparations?:rolleyes:

Actually it's reasonably likely anybody born in Ireland could have Viking Blood since they over overran the island hundreds of years ago.

WSS

42 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm screwed.:P

actually you might just be fine. Remember race is the most important thing nationality. So you can always say that you're Celtic or a Briton and you have been oppressed by the Norseman or the Vikings or the Saxons.

🐱‍🐉

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

actually you might just be fine. Remember race is the most important thing nationality. So you can always say that you're Celtic or a Briton and you have been oppressed by the Norseman or the Vikings or the Saxons.

🐱‍🐉

WSS

But you know I always wanted to pretend to be a Viking or a marine biologist.:rolleyes:

I see the news but I don't watch the news and the bs they spew. Yes CNN is like the front runners in lies to fit their agenda  but none of them are only going to say what the CIA and the KM want you to know. And right now all they want is to keep the left and right going at it for a distraction. Same as sports on tv, Browns vs Steelers or  Blue Jackets vs Red Wings it does not matter as long as people are not paying attention.

Archived