THE BROWNS BOARD

FBI Raids Office of Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen in Mueller Probe

jbluhm86

Grassley has a big mouth, and is a whole lot just a player with the wind. He's pro gun control, wouldn't disclose what he believes in in the past to not alienate anybody, when running for reelection...went with feinstein and others to work on gun control,

just loves being noticed, and bitches about pretty much everything that goes on, like mccain and graham, two RINO's - the only time they ever get a spine is when they attack their own party.

mueller is part of the exec branch - the media and the dems and especially mueller himself - are frantically trying to make Trump fire mueller so they can ignite a firestorm of hatred over it. What next - he has his little friends go arrest Melania at gunpoint for "child abuse" because she took him to get a haircut.... ?

Mueller has a vendetta over his very close friend Comey's firing. The deep state is outraged, and really fearful, that they may lose their hold on our gov. I hope they do.

The left has already gone after Pence and his family. and members of the WH cabinet.

The left wants permanent control over our country - they came close - but we elected Trump and Pence to put them way, way back - and they hate us for it.

obamao made leftwing hate and activism start up all over our country. Even over on the Browns forum - my conservatism was referred over a bunch of times, especially over Rosen wearing his "F>>> Trump" hate - and I never understood what they were talking about until I had to go look it up.

A friend of mine - his cousin bought a new pickup truck - had a TRUMP PENCE bumper sticker. Two days after he put it on, his truck was badly keyed and a rock thrown into the windshield. That hatred was given the green light by the leftist media, spurred on by buttock and manchelle obaMao. His marxist regime went after conservative groups with the IRS. His FBI and DOJ was complicit in helping cover up their lawbreaking - benghazi, fast and furious - everybody knows the list.

Conservative groups get the shaft from social media - like Lynette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson, two sisters known as "Diamond and Silk" - were shut down over their pro-Trump videos' "a danger to the community".

Seriously? All the way back to Sarah Palin - they even ridiculed her little disabled son. They've ridiculed Trump's wife, his son, etc etc.

They have ridiculed Pence - rallied outside his home, making his entire family afraid.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2018/03/11/national-guardsman-who-threatened-kill-mike-pence-sentenced/415223002/

The Pence family - the daughter - wrote a book about a bunny.

The leftwing media went after it in a rage and wrote a foul book to mock it.

Seriously.

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/john-oliver-fans-vandalize-amazon-reviews-pence-family-book/

we are in big serious trouble. It used to be in the future, but it's now. Who knows if it gets a whole lot worse.

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Donald J. Trump — President of the United States
15 mins · 

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

I overlooked this aspect myself until I saw this story.

image.thumb.png.1cec01d20fdd382c4ec5281c13c3ae39.png

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/04/12/aclu-celebrates-raid-on-trumps-lawyer-the-rule-of-law-is-alive/

Some highlights.

image.png.b6922dc0aaf996b311fe98a8a26953ca.png

Need to look past the Headlines.

What's going on now ?

Look at who's coming out in support of this Constitutional Right's violation.

Their true beliefs/motives are now being put in the Public eye - they are exposing themselves.

Coincidence ?

image.png.fde66215b37c25116f56ad450a1fe6ee.png

So, why hasn't he fired Mueller over this raid ?

It's easy to miss the big picture at times until more facts come in and this is a good example - I missed this angle as well.

49 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

I overlooked this aspect myself until I saw this story.

image.thumb.png.1cec01d20fdd382c4ec5281c13c3ae39.png

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/04/12/aclu-celebrates-raid-on-trumps-lawyer-the-rule-of-law-is-alive/

Some highlights.

image.png.b6922dc0aaf996b311fe98a8a26953ca.png

Need to look past the Headlines.

What's going on now ?

Look at who's coming out in support of this Constitutional Right's violation.

Their true beliefs/motives are now being put in the Public eye - they are exposing themselves.

Coincidence ?

image.png.fde66215b37c25116f56ad450a1fe6ee.png

So, why hasn't he fired Mueller over this raid ?

It's easy to miss the big picture at times until more facts come in and this is a good example - I missed this angle as well.

1 semi logical step might be to sit down with Jeff Sessions and have a serious talk. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt assuming that he really feels sincerely about recusing himself from the witch hunt, but frankly if he would agree to step down and be replaced buy an attorney general who would be more committed to reigning in an investigator who has obviously overstepped his authority I think the justice department would be well-served. 

I don't believe Mueller needs to be fired but he needs to be controlled.

WSS

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

1 semi logical step might be to sit down with Jeff Sessions and have a serious talk. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt assuming that he really feels sincerely about recusing himself from the witch hunt, but frankly if he would agree to step down and be replaced buy an attorney general who would be more committed to reigning in an investigator who has obviously overstepped his authority I think the justice department would be well-served. 

I don't believe Mueller needs to be fired but he needs to be controlled.

WSS

Well, I'm still of the mind that there's more going on here than what we're seeing, as my last post kinda outlines.

Yea, I may be way off base, but after what we found out about Snowden yesterday I won't be surprised if there's some action behind the scenes.

Sessions I actually think is doing more than people realize, and he just got some help the last couple days.

image.png.85124ce932ddff552c4fc30ff95d754c.png

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/11/former-key-defense-intelligence-agency-official-resurfaces-in-ag-jeff-sessions-top-staff/#more-147976

Sessions may have the Legal expertise, but when it comes to Intel Agencies I think he's on unfamiliar ground - now he has help in that area.

Mueller is the Left's guy, and he's dirty.

The unethical, if not illegal measures Mueller has used I believe is opening some peoples eyes.

When Trump comes out clean after this proctological examine they're not going to have many options remaining.

Looks like it may all be moot now anyway.

image.png.2868c989125ac6be34cea448e5760145.png

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29385/report-mueller-prepares-end-russia-probe-without-joseph-curl?amp&__twitter_impression=true

image.png.1f295871690e099d4fe41aceacd18428.png

I've seen reference to this in a few places and believe I've mentioned it elsewhere.

Surprised no one has mentioned another part of the IG Report came out today as well - McCabe is TOAST, but everyone pretty much knew that already.

image.png.5395b1ad2b857d374f8a6281d3a96c9e.png

Going to be an interesting weekend.

Truth is, the deep state went after Bush/Cheney - the "outing" of ms. plame was done by Richard Armitage, who admitted it.

But the spec pros went after Bush/Cheney, couldn't get them, so he ended up getting Scooty Libby on some technicality about

giving two different replies to hours and days of interviews. and they nailed him.

THAT, after what we know NOW, they knew it was Richard Armitage before they interviewed Libby.

But they didn't want to get Armitage- and never charged him.

It was all about witch hunting anyone associated with Bush/Cheney.

They are going for broke now, seemingly for the deep state survival.

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Truth is, the deep state went after Bush/Cheney - the "outing" of ms. plame was done by Richard Armitage, who admitted it.

But the spec pros went after Bush/Cheney, couldn't get them, so he ended up getting Scooty Libby on some technicality about

giving two different replies to hours and days of interviews. and they nailed him.

THAT, after what we know NOW, they knew it was Richard Armitage before they interviewed Libby.

But they didn't want to get Armitage- and never charged him.

It was all about witch hunting anyone associated with Bush/Cheney.

They are going for broke now, seemingly for the deep state survival.

With all the distractions yesterday, this likely got missed.

image.png.3b24e228a266a58edb9bb682f2887156.png

Archived