THE BROWNS BOARD

David Carradine allegedly hangs himself in Bangkok Hotel room

Just read this story on AOL. Not too much information except that he was found in the closet with a cord around his neck. His agent is denying suicide. but the Thai Police claim it was. This really sucks. I remember watching his "kung Fu" show when I was a kid. Then of course the "Kill Bill" movies. RIP.

Im sorry DH,

Your are correct it is 11 from Ft Campbell so far this year but is that any better?

By the way I can read and the thread was about suicide and Carradines death so overall since it was about suicides it does fit but thanks for the help.

Actually no it does not fit. It is about his suicide, but you chose in your usual dick headed way to make a controversy.

Calling me a dickhead keeps you in the running for internet tough guy of the year award but since when did these forums become an obituary column?

If you want to spout off about dead people so can anyone else and why as a former military man would the Armys dead be of less importance to you than someone from the hollywood elite?

Tough guy?

You are an a-hole Dan, and I would gladly kick your ass. But this thread was about the guy killing himself. You chose to bring politics into it because you are an a-hole. If you have a problem with that, I dont give a xxxx.

You are an a-hole Dan, and I would gladly kick your ass. But this thread was about the guy killing himself. You chose to bring politics into it because you are an a-hole. If you have a problem with that, I dont give a xxxx.

We get it, your an old dickhead struggling with latent gayness issues. Like Col. Frank Fitts, USMC.

999AMB_Chris_Cooper_005.jpg

I won't lower myself to Kosar and mz the pussy's constant barrage of personal attacks. It is childish and immature.

Pot meet kettle.

Actually no it does not fit. It is about his suicide, but you chose in your usual dick headed way to make a controversy.

Wow Col. Frank Fitts, you are confused.

Guest Aloysius

Huh?

A secret sect of kung fu assassins could have silenced actor David Carradine as he delved into their shadowy activities, according to his family's lawyer.

In a twist that could be straight out of one the "Kill Bill" star's movies, attorney Mark Geragos suggested that Carradine may have been killed as he tried to uncover groups working in the martial-arts underworld.

The lawyer said the actor's family refuses to believe he died in a sadomasochistic sex stunt gone wrong -- despite his being found naked with a rope tied around his neck, wrists and genitals.

ah yes.....a super advance conspiracy theory is the next logical step to a personal fetish not discussed with family....

if i didn't laugh at such stupidity, i'd worry for the human race.

I'll admit I do find it interesting how some people can get so bored by "normal" sex (you know, without animals, midgets, Japanese women stepping on their junk with stilettos etc) that they'll only be able to get off with a rope tied around their neck and balls. It's fascinating, really.

Archived