THE BROWNS BOARD

Can't agree with Hannity on this one

http://time.com/5232069/sean-hannity-jimmy-kimmel/

As you know I think Jimmy Kimmel is a no-talent POS and I have no idea how he ever got a nationwide show but demanding an apology because he made fun of somebody's accent is being too thin-skinned. It's usually the Democrats who are constantly crying and whining about being offended. Piss off. We know Kimmel is a chode and that's enough.

It isn't really weak to apologize but it's meaningless or worse if you aren't sincere or if you're forced.

WSS

I've never seen Kimmel's late night show...I used to watch The Man Show way back when. Adam Corolla scored a radio gig which I thought was the ceiling for their talent, so I was surprised that Kimmel got a late night show out of the deal. The Man Show was basically a real-life 'Beavis and Butthead'.

Having said that, for Hannity (..."cable televisions most fervent Trump supporter") to get his panties in a wad over someone making fun of Melania while Trump is constantly spewing 'Pocahontas', 'Lil Marco', lyin' <insert name here>, it seems a little...well, let's just say that Hannity seems to be rather selective in his outrage.

Or to put it another way, as my dad used to say, "He can dish it out but he can't take it."

2 hours ago, Dste Ace said:

I've never seen Kimmel's late night show...I used to watch The Man Show way back when. Adam Corolla scored a radio gig which I thought was the ceiling for their talent, so I was surprised that Kimmel got a late night show out of the deal. The Man Show was basically a real-life 'Beavis and Butthead'.

Having said that, for Hannity (..."cable televisions most fervent Trump supporter") to get his panties in a wad over someone making fun of Melania while Trump is constantly spewing 'Pocahontas', 'Lil Marco', lyin' <insert name here>, it seems a little...well, let's just say that Hannity seems to be rather selective in his outrage.

Or to put it another way, as my dad used to say, "He can dish it out but he can't take it."

Come on now the Pocahontas or Fauxcahontis, is certainly Justified because Senator Warren pretended to be of Native American ancestry to get some extra perks. But Kimmel making fun of melania's accent oh, well think of it this way, if somebody did a parody of Michelle using Ebonics...

Especially these days when every news report hammers away at gay rights and respecting women had black discrimination and blah blah blah. Now it's okay when the left does it?

I don't think that the right should follow suit, that's all. Point out the hypocrisy and move along.

One reason Kimmel is such a chode is that the man show was probably the most sexist half hour on television. It didn't bother me but it drove the left crazy. Now the cork Soaker realizes he can make money by jumping on the left bandwagon.

WSS

Well as we know the left has never had any respect for women outside of the left-wing shrikes they support for public office. If you were Betsy DeVos or Sarah Palin it's fair game to call you a bitch or a cuunt without fear of repercussion. And regardless of who issues them an insincere apology means nothing to me.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Come on now the Pocahontas or Fauxcahontis, is certainly Justified because Senator Warren pretended to be of Native American ancestry to get some extra perks. But Kimmel making fun of melania's accent oh, well think of it this way, if somebody did a parody of Michelle using Ebonics...

Especially these days when every news report hammers away at gay rights and respecting women had black discrimination and blah blah blah. Now it's okay when the left does it?

I don't think that the right should follow suit, that's all. Point out the hypocrisy and move along.

One reason Kimmel is such a chode is that the man show was probably the most sexist half hour on television. It didn't bother me but it drove the left crazy. Now the cork Soaker realizes he can make money by jumping on the left bandwagon.

WSS

We can throw out the Pocahontas example. There is still a long list of Trump's fourth grade level nicknames for his opponents and people he doesn't like.

While I haven't heard anyone doing a parody of Michelle using Ebonics, more than one or two people on this very board who are no doubt outraged over Melania's accent have referred to Michelle as an ape. We can agree to disagree on the minutiae. 

I agree---point out the hypocrisy and move on. But for Trumps main on-air supporter and mouthpiece to lose his shite over this is nothing more than selective outrage.

The fake offense from Hannity is Charmin levels of soft. Before anyone posts about some hack on the left boo-hooing instead of just accepting that Hannity was being a cry baby, I think they are soft too. Politics in this country goes through this tit-for-tat thing where one side will throw an insult at the other and then mimic the behavior they were bagging on. 

On 4/7/2018 at 4:14 PM, Westside Steve said:

http://time.com/5232069/sean-hannity-jimmy-kimmel/

As you know I think Jimmy Kimmel is a no-talent POS and I have no idea how he ever got a nationwide show but demanding an apology because he made fun of somebody's accent is being too thin-skinned. It's usually the Democrats who are constantly crying and whining about being offended. Piss off. We know Kimmel is a chode and that's enough.

It isn't really weak to apologize but it's meaningless or worse if you aren't sincere or if you're forced.

WSS

He was funny on the Man Show.

21 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well as we know the left has never had any respect for women outside of the left-wing shrikes they support for public office. If you were Betsy DeVos or Sarah Palin it's fair game to call you a bitch or a cuunt without fear of repercussion. And regardless of who issues them an insincere apology means nothing to me.

WSS

Ted Kennedy was a liberal hero till the end. Billy Clinton brought the house down at Obamas 2012 DNC. After his speech, the media was almost in tears that he could not run for office again.

You never heard a peep about Mary Jo Kapneke until now that its en vogue to expose poor treatment of women. Nobody ever brought up the fact that Slick Willie paid off Paula Jones while he was President. Jones lawsuit was in limbo on whether it would go to court or not. After Willie got caught lying about Lewisnky, the judge allowed her case to proceed. Clinton quickly settled.

True enough Radley. Anybody remember Jack Kennedy? And of course the left has probably always been more, how do you say, libertine in matters of the boudoir. And nobody cared. It always seems a little more hypocritical if a conservative fukks around on his wife just because they're more associated with family values but the left is even more hypocritical by throwing a fit when the right Strays off the reservation. And the hypocrisy here is why the left is as vulgar as possible to any conservative woman while at the same time screeching about Donald Trump and the pussy grabbing quote. Which has been twisted because it's certainly true.

But beyond that if you insult a woman who has been insulting  and loud as well, even worse, i e Rosie O'Donnell Whoopi Goldberg even Sarah Palin and Michelle Obama I think they've earned a little bit of crap. Those that are quiet like Rosalynn Carter or Melania Trump don't seem to have earned the insults.

I just get sick of demanding fake apologies all the time. Sean Hannity should just point out the Jimmy Kimmel is a POS and be done with it.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

True enough Radley. Anybody remember Jack Kennedy? And of course the left has probably always been more, how do you say, libertine in matters of the boudoir. And nobody cared. It always seems a little more hypocritical if a conservative fukks around on his wife just because they're more associated with family values but the left is even more hypocritical by throwing a fit when the right Strays off the reservation. And the hypocrisy here is why the left is as vulgar as possible to any conservative woman while at the same time screeching about Donald Trump and the pussy grabbing quote. Which has been twisted because it's certainly true.

But beyond that if you insult a woman who has been insulting  and loud as well, even worse, i e Rosie O'Donnell Whoopi Goldberg even Sarah Palin and Michelle Obama I think they've earned a little bit of crap. Those that are quiet like Rosalynn Carter or Melania Trump don't seem to have earned the insults.

I just get sick of demanding fake apologies all the time. Sean Hannity should just point out the Jimmy Kimmel is a POS and be done with it.

WSS

JFK spied and recorded conversations in the oval office. Nixon got caught and hung.

Hannity is a tough one to listen to. Last weeks Thursday show is the same as todays show. They just rehash the same thing over and over promising something big any day now. Obama and Hillary are never going to jail or anything. Santa is not coming no matter how many times Hannity tells everybody to hang on.

Funny how when Sarah Palin was being bashed that liberals didnt care. Im not a fan of her, but Im sick of the hypocrisy by the left.

2 hours ago, boo fagley said:

JFK spied and recorded conversations in the oval office. Nixon got caught and hung.

and Jack was drunk or high almost every day in the White House and Shmucked dozens of chicks on a regular basis right there.

Hannity is a tough one to listen to. Last weeks Thursday show is the same as todays show. 

that's true. Just about every day. I pretty much agree with that show but whew.

They just rehash the same thing over and over promising something big any day now. Obama and Hillary are never going to jail or anything. Santa is not coming no matter how many times Hannity tells everybody to hang on.

Again quite true. They should be investigated and they should be charged but the fix is in.

Funny how when Sarah Palin was being bashed that liberals didnt care. Im not a fan of her, but Im sick of the hypocrisy by the left.

true enough. What I mean is the cheese no shrinking violet 

WSS

Archived