Sign in to follow this  
LaDexter

Israel/Zionism behind all of it, from JFK to 911

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I am too busy being glued to which QB the Browns are going to take

curious, because you appear to be glued to this board to shout down and hurl insults at those noticing too much truth about ISRAEL....

https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2017/07/17/another-media-cover-up-israels-attack-on-the-uss-liberty/

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

curious, because you appear to be glued to this board to shout down and hurl insults at those noticing too much truth about ISRAEL....

https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2017/07/17/another-media-cover-up-israels-attack-on-the-uss-liberty/

I know.....maybe I wasn't put here to talk QBs but quietly wait for someone like you to show up so I can make fun of them. The Israelis knew that a Browns football messageboard was surely going to be the place where the revolution starts! I guess now I will just have to go check out a Miami Marlins baseball forum and wait for the other shoe to fall!

• Haha 1

One of my favorite TRUTH photos of all time links the JFK assassination to the Zionist use of frauds and manipulators posing as those of another religion...

There were Jewish owned hotels in Cuba dating back to the 1800s, complete with ho's that were a big time favorite of the CBS NEWS network crew...

Ted Cruz, "Cuban" American via Canada... has a dad that is a "Christian" leader....  except neither Ted nor his dad are really "Cuban" or "Christian," they are 100% ZIONIST, just as Ted's voting record in the Senate is...

Image result for rafael cruz lee harvey oswald photo

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

maybe I wasn't put here to talk QBs

This is the political board....  not the BROWN BOARD....

I don't see many of your takes there either....

Do they even have American style football in Israel???

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

This is the political board....  not the BROWN BOARD....

I don't see many of your takes there either....

Do they even have American style football in Israel???

Bro, I don't have time to look at the rest of the league while plotting false flag attacks and burying everyone left who knew we were behind the JFK assassination. Busy stuff. But I will always like the Browns. 

Because Otto Graham was secretly in the Mossad. Prove me wrong!

6 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

There were jewish hotels in Cuba in the 1800s, thus the jews are behind the JFK assassination

Oswald = Jewish = ties to CUBA = JFK

yeah, in the photo with Ted Cruz' daddy... from Cuba.... yeah...

and who shot Lee Harvey Oswald???

Was it JACK RUBY or JACOB RUBENSTEIN????

and if you notice that Jack Ruby changed his name from JACOB RUBENSTEIN, be prepared for a barrage of cards and insults from squares....

5 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Oswald = Jewish = ties to CUBA = JFK

You must have 8 feet arms because this is a reach. What proof do you have that Oswald was Jewish? Please, don't drop 85 different conspiracy sites to back that up. Secondly, why would he have to go to Cuba to plot this thing if there are a ton of Jews in the U.S.? Lastly, why would some Jewish masterminds want JFK dead? 

This is the cartoony stuff I am talking about. Some anti-semite desperately wants to connect everything bad in the world to jews and they end up finding people who like playing pretend. I am sure most of those conspiracy sites monetize making half wits scared of everything.

3 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

why would some Jewish masterminds want JFK dead? 

ZIONIST "masterminds..." meaning Zionist Israelites and their "supporters" like LBJ and JEH....

JFK was assassinated by Zionists that included Cuban Jews like Cruz and Oswald, both of whom did not outwardly admit being Jewish.... and in the end, THIS is what really mattered, the truth as recorded by the pre-George Tenet CIA.... that Israel started the 67 war, LBJ lied about it, LBJ expected it, and LBJ was thrilled when it was announced.... because all those "new" weapons he was buying "for our troops in 'nam" were really going to Israel, which is why our troops in 'nam had outdated weapons that often failed...

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol49no1/html_files/arab_israeli_war_1.html

Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move.

dexter the perplexer: (russian bot you are? or just a woodpecker's "roommate")

so much bs, so little time. and good luck with looking up Oswald's mother's lineage for Jewish references.

Возьмите в поход

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswald_(surname)

Origin of name

The surname derives from the Anglo-Saxon personal name Oswald, in particular, King Oswald of Bernicia and later Northumbria. Bernicia consisted of what is now the Lothian and Borders areas of southern Scotland and the English counties of Northumberland and County Durham, while Northumbria was formed by uniting this kingdom with Deira(Yorkshire) to the south.

On 4/8/2018 at 4:06 PM, LaDexter said:

When W was in office, Netanyahu essentially was the US dictator.

Using the phrase "the Jews" is wrong, and the Dem primary proved it.  There you had two Jews fighting, Bernie and DWS, all about 911.  DWS wanted Hillary to win because DWS knew Hillary would cover up Israel being behind 911 and all the rest.  Bernie was a 911 truther, which is why he got the endorsement of libertarian Jesse Ventura.

Many Jews like Einstein and Bernie do not support false flag attacks and murdering thousands of innocent people in order to "frame" "radical islam" and manipulate the US to go to war.

Apparently you do....

A Bernie Sanders supporter is insane?

im-completely-surprised-this-is-my-shocked-face.jpg

• Haha 2

On 4/16/2018 at 2:58 PM, LaDexter said:

ZIONIST "masterminds..." meaning Zionist Israelites and their "supporters" like LBJ and JEH....

JFK was assassinated by Zionists that included Cuban Jews like Cruz and Oswald, both of whom did not outwardly admit being Jewish.... and in the end, THIS is what really mattered, the truth as recorded by the pre-George Tenet CIA.... that Israel started the 67 war, LBJ lied about it, LBJ expected it, and LBJ was thrilled when it was announced.... because all those "new" weapons he was buying "for our troops in 'nam" were really going to Israel, which is why our troops in 'nam had outdated weapons that often failed...

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol49no1/html_files/arab_israeli_war_1.html

Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move.