Sign in to follow this  
boo fagley

Tarkenton coming to Cleveland

2 hours ago, boo fagley said:

I remember like it was yesterday.

Frick Park. These other guys like Tourman, Dutch microwave oven, Tialapia and Jmac2+2 would be very familiar with that park when visiting Pittsburgh for Browns games.

The budding romance between you and ghoolie is cute. Im glad you found each other so late in life, that's hard to do 

8 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Tex, I can tell you this. A lot of folks in the circle of my wife's work, are associates, acquaintences and friends of Jimmy Haslam. Enough so that we have been to some events and encountered him on more than one occassion. Here in Memphis, where very few Browns fans or culture exists, it is often spoken that Haslam holds Hue Jacksin in a very, very high place.

Again, here in the city of MLKs assisnation,  there is a tenderness if you will about blacks. I would argue with anyone who believes that Hue is on the outside, looking in. This is not the case,. It is asinine to think that Haslam and Dorsey are having a love affair and keeping Hue chained in the back yard like a dog.

Hue Jackson WILL get the QB he wants. Dorsey has absolutely no say in this. Haslam went to the draft room to get Manzeil,  he won't hesitate to do it again if Hue tells him he wants lamar Jackson,  and i promise you.....THat is the guy Hue wants.

God I hope you are wrong Tom. I pray this is all smoke and they both really want anyone but Jackson or Allen. Either one would be disastrous.

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Are you insinuating something gay about the above named people?

Because your cradling of Ghoolie's balls on the regular here is off the homoerotic chart. 

Not that there is anything wrong with that boo, of course. 

Just saying that those who constantly talk about homosexuality have a real curiosity about it that they try to hide. Studies have shown this to be fact. Lots of men in straight relationships that are looking for excitement experiment and fish both sides of the creek.

You been fishing JRB lately?

And now back to Tarkenton Talk, see you in Cleveland. :D

220px-Fran_Tarkenton_January_2010.jpg

1 hour ago, boo fagley said:

Just saying that those who constantly talk about homosexuality have a real curiosity about it that they try to hide. Studies have shown this to be fact. Lots of men in straight relationships that are looking for excitement experiment and fish both sides of the creek.

This is interesting, considering the amount of Ghoolie's posts that reference gay men. Intriguing, indeed. 

8 hours ago, boo fagley said:

I remember like it was yesterday.

Frick Park. These other guys like Tourman, Dutch microwave oven, Tialapia and Jmac2+2 would be very familiar with that park when visiting Pittsburgh for Browns games.

Yes, indeed. I got blasted for calling out Fricke park when everyone else was INSISTING it was SChenley park... then FRICKE hit the paper. LOL. Funny comments. Calling out the resident board Homosexuals made me laugh.

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

God I hope you are wrong Tom. I pray this is all smoke and they both really want anyone but Jackson or Allen. Either one would be disastrous.

Well, who knows what someone else will do? However, I look at past behavior. Remember this about the Browns under Haslam. Regardless of who the execs have been, Haslam has not participated in acquiring the very top eschalon offensive playmakers. The narrative has always been something like this.....

1) We think there was no player worth our pick at #1

2) We believe we got the same value at #18 and added assets for the future

Next, remember this, the #1 QB we DID get, was by Haslam's hand, AND, he was NOT the very best in the group.

Ponder this....................

DePo believes BT4 later is as good of a gamble as the other QBs. Hue obviously likes Black Takentons, so now you have 2 against 1. THEN............. Hue and DePo make the case that

1) We can get another great edge rusher (matching sets, it was good enough last year)

2) We will STILL get a great QB prospect AND add draft picks

3) We will spare your wallet and you can still spend less, i e remain cheap and under the cap.

Tex, fans her do the same thing each year, they create a false narrative that they WANT to believe is true. But leopards don't change their spots, and Haslam is not going to change his. The management style you see with the Browns has not changed, has it? Why is this? Do you really think it is because the guys under the owner have what, all be incompetent? And now what, the addition of one guy is going to miraculously change Haslam's team?

My friend, let's be logical IF Dorsey was here to shake thing up, whip things into shape, and move the earth, why would DePo and Hue still have a job? The concept that Dorsey has all the say so, and Hue still has a job................AND............Haslam announced that Dorsey is NOT Hue's boss................ are NOT congruous.

Will they take BT4? There is logic to suggest that it is posisble. We have a Black Tarkenton starting...............do you not see how bad Hue can make Dorsey look by saying to Haslam " Jimmy, I am going to build the offense around a running QB, doesn't it make sense that the guy we hand off too is the same type of player?

I don't know what will happen, but I know this much, Dorsey is NOT in control

16 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Paxton Lynch has played in 5 games and started 4.

Injury prone? Yes, but Id like to see a few more games before passing judgement.

If the guy didn't have tremendous upside, he would be out of the NFL by now. His injuries have been a problem, but until he really gets to run an offense, there isn't enough data to analyse him one way or another. He HAS however had a more successful career than Johnny Manscape. And, he has more wins than Deshit Kizer. I still stand by the guy, but nobody, including ME ever claimed to be perfect.................... HOWEVER............can anyone name an expert or anyone here who has been more accurate that I have been?

I called Holmgren, Winslow, Sewage, Crennel, WIlliam Green, Trent Richardshit, Sashi, Hue, DePo , the last 5 seasons, and on and on it goes. So, if it turns out that I was wrong about Lynch? 

The reason these jackoffs are harping on Lynch, is because I am right so often, the caulk suckers don't often get an opportunity to get one over on me. Lynch will be an NFL starter. His career is young and so is he