Sign in to follow this  
boo fagley

Tarkenton coming to Cleveland

The Browns, like many teams, are intrigued by Lamar Jackson’s dynamic playmaking ability as a dual threat, and Hue Jackson said last week at the NFL owners meetings the organization wouldn’t neglect doing homework on the 2016 Heisman Trophy winner.

“I’m going to do my due diligence on him,” Hue Jackson said. “I mean, we have to. The guy had a tremendous career at Louisville, so we’ll know about him as well.”

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2018/04/browns-to-host-lamar-jackson-on-visit

Darnold and Jackson 1 & 4 if left to Hue

Oh please boo the real Tarkenton retired 40 years ago.....and was a record setting HOF QB, but when I hear that old worn out cliché over and over, geeezzzz!

The new Cunningham?  The new Vick? Too anti-PETA? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

He's a wide receiver (but don't tell his mama), so perhaps Marlin Briscoe, Mark Malone and Kordel Stewart would be better fitting names.

Zombo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zombo said:

He's a wide receiver (but don't tell his mama), so perhaps Marlin Briscoe, Mark Malone and Kordel Stewart would be better fitting names.

Zombo

Mark Malone? Now there's a name you don't hear a lot. (At least it's not another misplaced, overworn "Fran the man" reference......again.)

2 hours ago, darren15 said:

Darnold and Jackson 1 & 4 if left to Hue

QB and Chubb

Or QB and Barkley

10 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Oh please boo the real Tarkenton retired 40 years ago.....and was a record setting HOF QB, but when I hear that old worn out cliché over and over, geeezzzz!

The reference is to a guy who runs all over the field like RG3 tried to do. I have no faith in Jackson's game working in the NFL.

In todays game you need a guy who doesnt have cement feet, but is really a pocket passer. Pass to get ahead and run to win.

Just now, boo fagley said:

The reference is to a guy who runs all over the field like RG3 tried to do. I have no faith in Jackson's game working in the NFL.

In todays game you need a guy who doesnt have cement feet, but is really a pocket passer. Pass to get ahead and run to win.

Oh that's good, for a minute I thought you were falling into the "Ghool the fool" club. :lol:

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

Oh that's good, for a minute I thought you were falling into the "Ghool the fool" club. :lol:

Thats what Ghoolie is talking about.

He wants a legit pocket passer and not another QB who cant decide to run or pass.

16 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Thats what Ghoolie is talking about.

He wants a legit pocket passer and not another QB who cant decide to run or pass.

It's the Tark2, 3, 4 thing that kills me, and he was actually a very good pro bowl quarterback in his day......I'd take that (over most since the late 1990s here).

Besides the ghool is a profane overbearing idiot in general, just to be consistent. ;)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

It's the Tark2, 3, 4 thing that kills me,

But it's a constant reminder of how little understanding of the game Phoolie has...

On average, how many PM's do you send Ghoolie a week asking to shine that pole?     Has to be at least half dozen.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

This is what happens when people forget to take their meds.  Ghoolie splinters into multiple personalities 😂    It's either that or he has an actual disciple! Honestly I'm not sure which scenario is scarier

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

On average, how many PM's do you send Ghoolie a week asking to shine that pole?     Has to be at least half dozen.

Only 1.

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

But it's a constant reminder of how little understanding of the game Phoolie has...

And, yet he is right a great deal of the time.

He called last season exactly.

2 hours ago, jcam222 said:

This is what happens when people forget to take their meds.  Ghoolie splinters into multiple personalities 😂    It's either that or he has an actual disciple! Honestly I'm not sure which scenario is scarier

Im not Ghoolie. Hoorta can confirm since he has the power to look up IP addresses.

This is a true story. 

Ghoolie predicted the Steelers 2001 AFCC loss as if he had a time machine. Jabome Beppis stinking the field up, Kok Eyed Kordell, fumbles, INTs the whole game played out just as he predicted. Post game, a Pittsburgh sports writer found his prediction on the AOL board and printed in a Pittsburgh paper after he cleaned it up of profanity and queer bashing. Steelers fans became enraged after word got out and at least 3 jumped into a car to look for Ghoolie. They found him in Memphis at his home and knocked on his door telling him to come out. Once outside one of the Steeler fans pushed Ghoolie and Ghoolie knocked him out with one right hand to the head. The other two Steeler fans decided it was time to go home and dragged their buddy off with them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, boo fagley said:

And, yet he is right a great deal of the time.

He called last season exactly.

It isn't hard being right with this team?  I could show you a post dated 1/22/14 saying that Manziel would be a clown show and would be another 2-4 years of bad QB play.  

When you see a team doing questionable things it isn't overly difficult to expect poor results.

Meanwhile homeboys scouting abilities begin and end with Paxton Shmucking Lynch.  A prospect every bit as flawed as Darnold currently is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Im not Ghoolie. Hoorta can confirm since he has the power to look up IP addresses.

This is a true story. 

Ghoolie predicted the Steelers 2001 AFCC loss as if he had a time machine. Jabome Beppis stinking the field up, Kok Eyed Kordell, fumbles, INTs the whole game played out just as he predicted. Post game, a Pittsburgh sports writer found his prediction on the AOL board and printed in a Pittsburgh paper after he cleaned it up of profanity and queer bashing. Steelers fans became enraged after word got out and at least 3 jumped into a car to look for Ghoolie. They found him in Memphis at his home and knocked on his door telling him to come out. Once outside one of the Steeler fans pushed Ghoolie and Ghoolie knocked him out with one right hand to the head. The other two Steeler fans decided it was time to go home and dragged their buddy off with them.

You were there? You witnessed this yourself, did you?

Newspapers keep archives...

5 hours ago, boo fagley said:

This is a true story. 

I suspect you were getting aroused as you told this story 

18 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

I suspect you were getting aroused as you told this story 

What are your plans tonight?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You were there? You witnessed this yourself, did you?

They talked about it on the Steelers AOL board.

4 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

It isn't hard being right with this team?  I could show you a post dated 1/22/14 saying that Manziel would be a clown show and would be another 2-4 years of bad QB play.  

When you see a team doing questionable things it isn't overly difficult to expect poor results.

Meanwhile homeboys scouting abilities begin and end with Paxton Shmucking Lynch.  A prospect every bit as flawed as Darnold currently is.

Paxton Lynch has played in 5 games and started 4.

Injury prone? Yes, but Id like to see a few more games before passing judgement.

Paxton Lynch has played in 5 games and started 4.

Injury prone? Yes, but Id like to see a few more games before passing judgement.

Friend or relation? There is no in between. 

14 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Hue's coffeemaker is smoking.:P

Tex, I can tell you this. A lot of folks in the circle of my wife's work, are associates, acquaintences and friends of Jimmy Haslam. Enough so that we have been to some events and encountered him on more than one occassion. Here in Memphis, where very few Browns fans or culture exists, it is often spoken that Haslam holds Hue Jacksin in a very, very high place.

Again, here in the city of MLKs assisnation,  there is a tenderness if you will about blacks. I would argue with anyone who believes that Hue is on the outside, looking in. This is not the case,. It is asinine to think that Haslam and Dorsey are having a love affair and keeping Hue chained in the back yard like a dog.

Hue Jackson WILL get the QB he wants. Dorsey has absolutely no say in this. Haslam went to the draft room to get Manzeil,  he won't hesitate to do it again if Hue tells him he wants lamar Jackson,  and i promise you.....THat is the guy Hue wants.

8 hours ago, boo fagley said:

This is a true story. 

I predicted 3 Queerdell interceptions and a fumble. SInglehandedly loosing the game. The Pittsburgh Post Gazette came into the AOl Steelers board and printed my prediction in the paper. Steeler fans went NUTS that of all the things the Pittsburgh newspaper had to talk about, they printed 2 paragraphs about ai Browns fan called Ghoolie........... BAM.

ANd i promise you, Dorsey will be gone before Hue is. Haslam is committed to Hue jackson for 5 years. If Dorsey pisses Hue off, or in any way demeans hue, I promise you, Dorsey is gone after 2018. And IF Hue wants Jackson, I promise yuo, JACKSON will be drafted, and the Browns won't go QB @ #1

5 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I predicted 3 Queerdell interceptions and a fumble. SInglehandedly loosing the game. The Pittsburgh Post Gazette came into the AOl Steelers board and printed my prediction in the paper. Steeler fans went NUTS that of all the things the Pittsburgh newspaper had to talk about, they printed 2 paragraphs about ai Browns fan called Ghoolie........... BAM.

ANd i promise you, Dorsey will be gone before Hue is. Haslam is committed to Hue jackson for 5 years. If Dorsey pisses Hue off, or in any way demeans hue, I promise you, Dorsey is gone after 2018. And IF Hue wants Jackson, I promise yuo, JACKSON will be drafted, and the Browns won't go QB @ #1

I remember like it was yesterday.

Frick Park. These other guys like Tourman, Dutch microwave oven, Tialapia and Jmac2+2 would be very familiar with that park when visiting Pittsburgh for Browns games.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Newspapers keep archives...

Latter weeks of January 2002

I remember like it was yesterday.

Frick Park. These other guys like Tourman, Dutch microwave oven, Tialapia and Jmac2+2 would be very familiar with that park when visiting Pittsburgh for Browns games.

Are you insinuating something gay about the above named people?

Because your cradling of Ghoolie's balls on the regular here is off the homoerotic chart. 

Not that there is anything wrong with that boo, of course.