THE BROWNS BOARD

These Helmets were spotted in Berea today

Canton Dawg

I know someone who does maintenance work at First Energy Stadium, he said a few days ago Otto Graham's #14 was taken down off the stadium's Ring of Honor. 

I doubt that is a coincidence. They must be un-retiring the number to give to Darnold. 

7 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I know someone who does maintenance work at First Energy Stadium, he said a few days ago Otto Graham's #14 was taken down off the stadium's Ring of Honor. 

I doubt that is a coincidence. They must be un-retiring the number to give to Darnold. 

If that's the case....no pressure kid.  You're only wearing the number of the greatest QB in franchise history and one of the best all time in the NFL but good luck kid.  Do that number proud.   I think I'd choose a different one if I were Sam.

17 minutes ago, Mark O said:

If that's the case....no pressure kid.  You're only wearing the number of the greatest QB in franchise history and one of the best all time in the NFL but good luck kid.  Do that number proud.   I think I'd choose a different one if I were Sam.

I was just joking... Just thought I'd throw out a crazy story to add to the Crazy Season that is the last couple of weeks prior to the Draft! :lol:

Hold that upside down and it is obviously Josh Rosen (who visited the Browns today). ;)

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

So apparently these were spotted in Berea. Anyone wanna guess who’s signature this is?

E24DD438-A5F2-4FB6-9207-521907F2352E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

So apparently these were spotted in Berea. Anyone wanna guess who’s signature this is?

E24DD438-A5F2-4FB6-9207-521907F2352E.jpeg

That signature is like an ink blotter test...... I see boobies. 

Maybe we can get Carson Dalton, I mean Wentz, no- Ronald Palmer, wait- what's his face? Sam DARNold to run some awesome Ronald MacDonald commercials like Charlie Frye did! Hell, they'll save a ton of money on the clown suit. 

Sam-Darnold-REPRINT-Signed-8x10-USC-Troj

My cousin said that her friend's mom is a real estate agent and Darnold just closed on the house in Berea that Cowher bought, and then sold to Gruden

29 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Somebody photo shopped his sig on there or the Browns asked him to help play along in the smoke screen on who will be the # 1 pick.

It's a good Photoshop then because the sigs aren't identical.

7 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Ghoolie was right again.

Hue wanted Darnold and Haslam over ruled Dorsey.

Damn, I hate it when that booger is right again. :lol: In this case MHO is it's the right move. Allen at #1 will make me as POed as taking Manziel or Kizer did.

13 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Damn, I hate it when that booger is right again. :lol: In this case MHO is it's the right move. Allen at #1 will make me as POed as taking Manziel or Kizer did.

When you throw enough crap against the wall some will stick. :lol:

19 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

So....

We now have a logo for our helmet?

The Cleveland Darnolds? 

Does it sound better than the Cleveland Barkleys? Ahhhhh the Cleveland Chubbs yeah we have a winner!

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

We are in agreement two years in a row. Trubisky, and now Darnold. The #4 pick will be the interesting pick.

Archived