THE BROWNS BOARD

Best and worst picks of the decade

Westside Steve

Maybe that's true but it seems like a shame that Joe Haden and his short useful career is our best pick.

Not that I dislike the guy but gee whiz.

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/273135/boom-or-bust-10-years-of-the-best-and-worst-draft-picks-for-every-nfl-team

PS if this is already here go ahead and delete it.

WSS

I wonder if the article coming out was a reason for JFF spouting off about our lack of diligence.

Haden our clear #1, but gap to Ward and Bito is not gigantic... and we have possibilities on the existing roster.

General observation... the number of QBs who are listed as best or worst seem surprisingly low even with the Panthers having one as both their best and worst.

Worst: Media loves to throw in Manziel at any chance they get, but Justin Gilbert & Cam Erving make a triplet of turds that took years to flush.. 

3 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Worst: Media loves to throw in Manziel at any chance they get, but Justin Gilbert & Cam Erving make a triplet of turds that took years to flush.. 

Weeden was worse. JM had a substance abuse problem.

48 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Oh yes the media always likes juicy stories no matter where they are but couple Johnny Football + Heisman + Cleveland Browns and you have a winner.

I even can't believe what I see on our local news, zombie raccoons and goats on a bridge tonight.  :lol:

Archived