THE BROWNS BOARD

Kevin Hogan Traded

MLD Woody

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL ... You can't get anything for that boy.

Embrace being a camp arm --- play well enough in the preseason that somebody takes notice and you can latch on somewhere as a third when you get cut.

Zombo

If Dorsey plays this cleverly, we can still get a bag of Doritos in exchange...

16 minutes ago, Nero said:

And just a bag of regular doritos..  Not even the family size or even the special flavors like cool ranch or taco flavor. 

15 minutes ago, Nero said:

And just when he as going to turn us around....................................:lol:

7 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And just when he as going to turn us around....................................:lol:

DILLY DILLY

Is Po OK?

What's interesting is Hogan asked for, and received, permission to seek a trade... as in his agent is going to shop him around. Can't recall the last time I heard of this approach.

Not sure exactly what that says about what our FO thinks about the worth of expending energy on seeking a trade for him as they did for Kessler, but it ain't high praise...

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Is Po OK?

What's interesting is Hogan asked for, and received, permission to seek a trade... as in his agent is going to shop him around. Can't recall the last time I heard of this approach.

Not sure exactly what that says about what our FO thinks about the worth of expending energy on seeking a trade for him as they did for Kessler, but it ain't high praise...

I can already give you Po's take. Kevin is certain he's a great starting quarterback in the NFL, but those nasty Browns aren't seeing his immense potential, and giving him a fair chance to show it. :D:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

I can already give you Po's take. Kevin is certain he's a great starting quarterback in the NFL, but those nasty Browns aren't seeing his immense potential, and giving him a fair chance to show it. :D:rolleyes:

Hogan wants to be the QB handing off the ball to Barkley...wherever that might be. 😁

21 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

How will this board survive without daily polls regarding the greatness that is Kevin Hogan once the season starts?

23 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

How will this board survive without daily polls regarding the greatness that is Kevin Hogan once the season starts?

POLL: How soon will it be for Hogan lead his new team to the Super Bowl?  Eh?

Hogan is a young QB and he's ready to play now. He's sat for 2 years and he's continued to develop to the point where now he needs gametime experience. It's Hogan time... somewhere. 

It's typical for the Browns to develop talent and then just let it leave only to keep the trash only to rinse and repeat the cycle over and over and over and over and over and .....

3 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Hogan is a young QB and he's ready to play now. He's sat for 2 years and he's continued to develop to the point where now he needs gametime experience. It's Hogan time... somewhere. 

It's typical for the Browns to develop talent and then just let it leave only to keep the trash only to rinse and repeat the cycle over and over and over and over and over and .....

Maybe he can stay in shape long enough for the new XFL to get going since he ain't starting anywhere in the NFL next season unless its because the starter and backup got hurt on some team.

Hogan will be a starter, he's as good as Joe Flacco- only younger. 

2 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

I'll bet you the same $100 I've already offered to bet you on Barkley that Hogan is not an opening day starter anywhere in the NFL in 2018.    As good as a guy who's wearing a super bowl ring?  You really are either just a troll or stupid.  I'm not sure which one it is.  

Hell...if you don't want to bet money...I'll bet you that Hogan isn't a starter on opening day, if he is, I'll delete my account and never come back here.  If he isn't, then you have to do the same thing.   

You in?

9 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

I can't believe that they let a future HOFer like Trent Richardson go either...

1rfqe5g.png

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

820.gif

6 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

:lol::lol::lol: It's a good thing I wasn't currently drinking anything when I read that. I would have spewed it all over the keyboard and monitor. Comparing Hogan's arm strength to Flacco's is an absolute joke. 

No, I seriously doubt Hogan will be a starter anywhere, unless the two guys ahead of him get hurt. Po, please get out of the fantasy world you're living in. If Kevin is as great as you think he is- he saw the writing on the wall, and knew he couldn't beat out career backup Drew Stanton, and a pretty average starting quarterback in Tyrod Taylor.  Plus whoever we bring in as the real QBOTF was going to demote him to a camp arm.  

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000925072/article/browns-kevin-hogan-granted-permission-to-seek-trade

Dorsey sure knows how to get a players attention..1)"talent here sucks".. 2) "I want to be traded".Dorsey, "Am pretty busy at this time, but when you & your agent find your trade partner, feel free to get back with me".. Can we buy a John Dorsey Jersey after this draft?:lol:  

That's not the case AT ALL.

Clearly, Hogan demonstrated all season that he was better than both Kizer and Kessler and they sank him on the depth chart anyway. Cleveland is clueless.

Why would you put up with that? I wouldn't- and I wouldn't expect you to either. He'll go somewhere else to a team that can evaluate and develop talent.

And when he's starting and winning games and we've another bust at QB- I'll have the last laugh. 

It was obvious he had no future here.  They traded for TieRod.  They signed Stanton.  They're going to draft the future QB.  Where was that going to leave him?  He absolutely should request a trade......or to be released.

Kevin Hogan

Saquon Barkley

Josh Gordon

David Njoku

Jarvis Landry

Corey Coleman

I could coach that team to 8+ wins. The only guy on this list that Hogan got to play with was Njoku. With another offseason of development and the pieces around him... You are stupid if you don't think Hogan could win with a supporting cast like that.

Just now, Orion said:

It was obvious he had no future here.  They traded for TieRod.  They signed Stanton.  They're going to draft the future QB.  Where was that going to leave him?  He absolutely should request a trade......or to be released.

Who the Shmuck is Stanton... an old nobody. Great sign. 

Archived