THE BROWNS BOARD

Is this for real Detroit and Cleveland

Westside Steve

Even from "roumorville" why do most disastrous picks involve running backs? "Searching for Barry Sanders".

The price tag: 

Prior to this news, the Lions owned the 20th overall pick in the first round. Now, they’ll trade multiple picks in order to move up 19 spots to presumably draft Penn State running back Saquon Barkley.

Detroit will give up their first round selection (20th), their third round pick (82nd) and their eighth round selection (277th) in 2018 plus their first and second round picks in 2019.......

Hmmmmm, BROWNS not done wheeling and dealing?

Just now, Tour2ma said:

Well... since there is no "8th round"... pretty safe to go with prank.

Ahhhhhh, it's April 1. :lol:

23 minutes ago, syd said:

Von Miller also tweeted today that he was traded to the Browns

& Saquon Barkley has signed with the Hamilton Tiger Cats.  :lol: Po will be heartbroken...   

Who Knew Paul DePodesta was in charge of Mascots too? I knew that man had to do something.. https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2018/4/1/17185688/cleveland-reportedly-phasing-brownie-the-elf-mascot-out-by-2019-season  even if your not a fan of Tony Grossi..open at bottom & save your tatoos;) 

Last week at the NFL’s annual league meeting, Cleveland Browns owner Dee Haslamconfirmed that the team has already been talking to the NFL about modifying the team’s uniforms for the 2020 season. She also acknowledged that “they haven’t been very popular with our fans, and obviously we serve at the pleasure of our fans.”

FYI, I sent Jimmuh a letter about my disdain for what he did to the uni's.  (who knew that I should've sent it to Dee)

...in it I asked why he thought our uni's needed to be 'modernized'...and I asked if he thought the Yankees would be trading in their pinstripes for polka dots any time soon.  -  I also mentioned other things.  I was polite but definitely not complimentary.  I finished by saying, "I'm not going to finish with a Thank You.....because I can't think of anything to thank you for."

He actually DID reply with a nice letter.  In it he stated that he would turn the letter over to marketing.

For a jake to make April Fool status, it has to be something far-fetched. This is not. he Browns are going after Lamar Jackson, so they WILL trade down. It is what they do. Haslam is NOT going to draft 2 large salaries, and DePo is not going to let Haslam spend top dollar on a QB when they can get Black Tarkentotn4 a lot quicker.

17 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

For a jake to make April Fool status, it has to be something far-fetched. This is not. he Browns are going after Lamar Jackson, so they WILL trade down. It is what they do. Haslam is NOT going to draft 2 large salaries, and DePo is not going to let Haslam spend top dollar on a QB when they can get Black Tarkentotn4 a lot quicker.

BT4 wont be a Brown.

1 hour ago, boo fagley said:

BT4 wont be a Brown.

You don't know that. He has just as much chance being a Browns as do Darnold, Mayfield and Rosen.

Whether you like it or not, there IS evidence that BT4 will make it to the Browns.

Hue fell in love with BTRG3

Hue drafted another Black Tarkenton.

Hue's starting QB for 2018 will be yet another Black Tarkenton.

Now, you may not LIKE the evidence, but dude, you got three fukcking black Tarkentons, and what..............you think I am an idiot for seeing an obvious trend, here? Are you familiar with the parable " The King Has No Clothes?" Well, when it comes to the Browns? I am the one yelling at the king, and the rest of you are complimenting the garment.

Like it or not, Hue Jackson is 1 - 31, and as supposedly great as Dorkey is, he had to suck down a dose of Hue Jackson. Like it or not..........Haslam made that decision. Like it or not, while no other NFL team would hire Hue Jackson, Haslam is solid on the guy.

What you are saying is, "you hope to God that the Browns are not stupid. What you are saying is that you HOPE Dorkey has the authority to bring in the QB he wants. 

What i am saying is.............look at the fukcking track record. 1- 31 and Haslam told Dorsey EPHATICALLY............that Hue does not report to him, that he does not have the authority to fire Hue, and that BOTH of them report to him. Dude.............. if you think Dorkey is in a position of authority, you are drinking too much of what has ruined Hoorta's pea brain.

Dude, regardless of Dorsey, Hue Jackson will not be coaching his 3d consecutive Black Tarkenton. IF Dorsey has any clout, we would have a classic, pocket passer, and not anoher happy feet, jitterish, Soul Train dancer. I hope you are right about Lamar, but of ALL THE NFL TEAMS...................Cleveland seems to be the landing pad for this kind of QB.

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

You don't know that. He has just as much chance being a Browns as do Darnold, Mayfield and Rosen.

Whether you like it or not, there IS evidence that BT4 will make it to the Browns.

Now, you may not LIKE the evidence, but dude, you got three fukcking black Tarkentons, and what..............you think I am an idiot for seeing an obvious trend, here? Are you familiar with the parable " The King Has No Clothes?" Well, when it comes to the Browns? I am the one yelling at the king, and the rest of you are complimenting the garment.

Like it or not, Hue Jackson is 1 - 31, and as supposedly great as Dorkey is, he had to suck down a dose of Hue Jackson. Like it or not..........Haslam made that decision. Like it or not, while no other NFL team would hire Hue Jackson, Haslam is solid on the guy.

What you are saying is, "you hope to God that the Browns are not stupid. What you are saying is that you HOPE Dorkey has the authority to bring in the QB he wants. 

What i am saying is.............look at the fukcking track record. 1- 31 and Haslam told Dorsey EPHATICALLY............that Hue does not report to him, that he does not have the authority to fire Hue, and that BOTH of them report to him. Dude.............. if you think Dorkey is in a position of authority, you are drinking too much of what has ruined Hoorta's pea brain.

Dude, regardless of Dorsey, Hue Jackson will not be coaching his 3d consecutive Black Tarkenton. IF Dorsey has any clout, we would have a classic, pocket passer, and not anoher happy feet, jitterish, Soul Train dancer. I hope you are right about Lamar, but of ALL THE NFL TEAMS...................Cleveland seems to be the landing pad for this kind of QB.

I find it interesting that when people starting actually offering to bet Ghoolie that the Browns won't draft Lamar Jackson, he starts waffling all over the place. He goes from guaranteeing Jackson will be drafted by the Browns to the above rambling nonsense.

This is why you don't bother debating with a troll. 

13 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Ive thought about this more and Dorsey signed Stanton is not a T. Dorsey drafted Mahomes who while mobile is known more for his passing ability and not a BT. To his credit, Haslam told Dorsey to go find a QB. There is no evidence that Dorsey will draft a BT4.

Hue will be gone if the team does not begin to show improvement, so I really doubt that Hue Jackson is picking the QB of the future when he might be looking for a new job this year.

3 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Ive thought about this more and Dorsey signed Stanton is not a T. Dorsey drafted Mahomes who while mobile is known more for his passing ability and not a BT. To his credit, Haslam told Dorsey to go find a QB. There is no evidence that Dorsey will draft a BT4.

Hue will be gone if the team does not begin to show improvement, so I really doubt that Hue Jackson is picking the QB of the future when he might be looking for a new job this year.

Did Hue suddenly just buy and is now running the Cleveland Browns?  :lol:

Just who is this Black Tarkenton? Related to that old retired record setting HOF player that retired 40 years ago? :lol:

Some people get one stupid idea in their head and just won't let go .....oh and is Tom Brady giving back his Super Bowl rings, SB MVP awards and NFL MVP awards because he was over the hill? :lol:

Oh god this is too easy. Oh well we will have some real NFL Draft stuff in 23 days now. 

Archived