THE BROWNS BOARD

Real American Students walk out and rally FOR AMERICA and our 2nd AMENDMENT !

calfoxwc

Wasn't encouraged by the liberals at the school, paid for by leftwing orgs, not driven by mental illness hatred like Hogg the Marxist Pig...

just 'Real American students.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/03/31/students-at-florida-high-school-held-walk-out-to-educate-others-on-second-amendment

students-updaated.jpg

rocket launchers are illegal. Machine guns are illegal.

Anything else is not understanding, and just emotional knee-jerking.

meanwhile - gun control mecca in Baltimore:

https://www.theblaze.com/video/democratic-hellhole-baltimore-experiences-mass-exodus-due-to-high-crime-taxes-and-murder

Democratic hellhole: Baltimore experiences mass exodus due to high crime, taxes, and murder

Its easier to get a gun than to see a doctor without insurance .......should it not be the other way round ?

One takes lives the other saves them :)

I dont have a problem anyone owning a rifle or a gun for protection and hunting but why do you need an assault rifle to do either ..... I mean if you shoot someone twice or 3 times with a revolver they are probably going to be as dead as shooting them 40 times with an assault rifle......... assault rifles are designed to kill lots of people at once..... I cannot envisage someone being attacked or burgled by 25 people at once

Just now, darren15 said:

Its easier to get a gun than to see a doctor without insurance .......should it not be the other way round ?

One takes lives the other saves them :)

I dont have a problem anyone owning a rifle or a gun for protection and hunting but why do you need an assault rifle to do either ..... I mean if you shoot someone twice or 3 times with a revolver they are probably going to be as dead as shooting them 40 times with an assault rifle......... assault rifles are designed to kill lots of people at once..... I cannot envisage someone being attacked or burgled by 25 people at once

If being able to see a doc without insurance was a constitutionally backed right then I am sure it would be pretty easy.

The 2nd Amendment isn't about burglars, deer, or paper. 

Darren - learn about guns.

what you call an "assault rifle"...is the same shooting process as my little .22 squirrel rifle.

Pull the trigger once, it shoots once. that's it.

You have to give up the inference that the AR-15 is a machine gun. It isn't.

Now, would you want a 500 wild boar coming after you, and you have an 5.56 AR-15, or would you want a single shot .22 ?

(keep in mind, that an AR-15 can be .22 caliber).

30 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

If being able to see a doc without insurance was a constitutionally backed right then I am sure it would be pretty easy.

The 2nd Amendment isn't about burglars, deer, or paper. 

I guess if you are broke with no intention to pay it would be harder to see a doctor but probably not impossible right? As a matter of fact if you are actually poor you get cheap insurance or Medicaid. And if you are dead broke in other words a deadbeat you can't get a gun either. Or cigarettes or beer or dinner or gas for your car or a hotel room or a taxi cab or Browns tickets or a new suit... Get it?

WSS

52 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I guess if you are broke with no intention to pay it would be harder to see a doctor but probably not impossible right? As a matter of fact if you are actually poor you get cheap insurance or Medicaid. And if you are dead broke in other words a deadbeat you can't get a gun either. Or cigarettes or beer or dinner or gas for your car or a hotel room or a taxi cab or Browns tickets or a new suit... Get it?

WSS

Yeah you can still see a doc just fine uninsured. I know because I was working part time jobs at one point and didn’t have insurance. Had to make payments to cover an uninsured MRI. It was awful but I wasn’t denied treatment.

Had I been a total bum, Medicaid would have covered it.

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:20 PM, darren15 said:

Image result for anti gun jokesImage result for anti gun jokes

Stuart

Good one Darren

Don't you know memes are supposed to have at least some semblance of the truth to them. 

Most leftist created memes are absurd or outright lies.

..and why would they be anything but.

Awash in Gun Control Laws, London Surpasses NYC For Murders

2 days ago - BELLEVUE, Wash., – -(Ammoland.com)- The shocking report that London's murder rate has surpassed the rate in New York City underscores the dirty little secret of gun control, the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms said today, since most of the London slayings were stabbings.

Gun-Rights Group Cites Rising London Murder Rate as Example of ...

freebeacon.com/.../gun-rights-group-cites-rising-london-murder-rate-example-failed-...

2 days ago - Gun-rights proponents said on Monday that London's rising murder rate is evidence of failed gun-control policies.

How it Happened: More Homicides in Gun-Controlled London than in ...

www.breitbart.com/big.../04/.../more-homicides-gun-controlled-london-new-york-cit...

3 days ago - For the first time in 200 years, the number of homicides in London has surpassed the number in New York City, year to date.

Archived