THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Schedule Thread

The Gipper

9 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Because the opener at home vs. Pitt is the one the browns want to win really really   bad....and they almost did.

Funny how in the opener Pitt won because of a magnificent catch by A. Brown toward the end of the game....and the other game the browns wanted to win really really bad, the season finale ..... how Pitt won because of a stupid drop by a wide open Coleman toward the end of the game.

Stinks, this is the problem with the Browns and a draft of taking the #1 and trading the #4 down is not going to change it. The Browns are soft. They are undisciplined and they are all second-tier talent. But you can't tell these fuktards anything. Every year we get a new dose of the same schidt and Browns fans say WE FINALLY ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK.

The problems the Browns have with execution, discipline, toughness and courage have not been addressed. I predicted accurately tht WIlliams D would fare no better than Hortons, and every team that needed to score against Williams, did. THey bent him over like the cheating, homosexual, **Mask** giver that he is....but just ask how good he is. The jackoffs here wouldn't know smash-mouth footabll if they were the ones getting smashed.

THe Steelers will assphuck the Browns on opening day and set the tone for the Browns to AGAIN be the worst team in the NFL. I promise you, if they do not draft Barkley at #1, it demonstrates that Hue is still calling all the shots, and the Browns will make a good run at 0 - 16.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Zombo said:

Yes I hear we are opening at home versus Pittsburgh.

Z

LMAO................... yeah, opening..................... as in their heads split wide open. BOOM.................. This is a blowout for the Steelers.

maybe some soothing music was required at start of this topic ..maybe plug this in first than start page 1 ;)

A.) Only leave it up to the Browns luck to draw the NFC South with 3 playoff teams coming off last season..B.) This league is no longer worried about all teams being competitive. It only worries about TV Ratings with competitive teams playing in them. Next, TNF takes the average taxi squad teams finding their most appealing competitive game (as Jets) and bronzes that turd till gold. no major injuries,some luck & a better rostered team should dictate if we have a coach..back to baby step 1     

17 hours ago, medicineman said:

Us Playing Pisspuke is an almost must win after the last 2 seasons and all the promises from the front office and other personal so the 1st game is going to say a lot and if we don't win Hue mite as well just give it up then. Many people are over the Browns after 1 win in 2 seasons and kept the coach, so if we go in to week 1 and kick some butt against a team many would like to see #^^& then that mite get people who were on the fence to come on back. I don't care about any other game as much as I do about the 2 against Pisspuke. I live way to close to that nasty Sheet city and even find myself at the Pisspuke airport 2 or 3 days per week (sometimes 6 days) And when I don't have to go to the airport itself I am still very close to the city.

Haha...you really hate losing to the Steelers don't you?  Dem Pisspuke Squealers!!!

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Too bad they did not also schedule a home game for the previous Sunday......then they...and you could have come in for 2 games back to back.    But, again, no....the NFL is not going to do the Browns or their fans....any favors when it comes to the schedule.  Not at all.

Not all the time...and this came from Emmit Golden and Grossi today, not me.....that it was good the browns were given the Thursday night game early in the season due to the fact that that there may be empty stands later in the season.

4 hours ago, gumby73 said:

maybe some soothing music was required at start of this topic ..maybe plug this in first than start page 1 ;)

A.) Only leave it up to the Browns luck to draw the NFC South with 3 playoff teams coming off last season..B.) This league is no longer worried about all teams being competitive. It only worries about TV Ratings with competitive teams playing in them. Next, TNF takes the average taxi squad teams finding their most appealing competitive game (as Jets) and bronzes that turd till gold. no major injuries,some luck & a better rostered team should dictate if we have a coach..back to baby step 1     

YEAH............. That damn fauhking NFL................ what about DeVry and ITT Technical schools? What about Cleveland St. Benedictine? What about TBB all starr team? Sure, make the poor Browns play other NFL teams,,,,,,,,,,,this schidt is prejudiced. It's unfair.

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:
  On 4/19/2018 at 9:03 PM, Bob806 said:

Corey Coleman actually catches the game winning TD, woof

-------------------------------------------------

Yes, I believe that. I also believe that Stormy Daniels is on her way over to sit on my face.  

In Dorsey's presser it seemed like he was saying that if Coleman is on the roster this season he'd better make that third year leap forward.....because it's expected.

On 4/19/2018 at 7:50 PM, The Gipper said:

Well these motherShmuckers in the NFL Office could not have screwed me over worse. Any game that I had a thought of going to as a road game is almost 99% off the board.  If they had just switched the Houston in the New Orleans game that would've been perfect but no Shmuck no. I can't do New Orleans in mid-September.  I have conflicts and other issues. I thought about Denver in like mid October but Shmuck now they put Denver in the goddamn winter. The only possible  trip would be Houston but that would add three whole days to my Louisiana track/trip which I did not want to do so I may not be going . Shmucking Shmucktard's

What are you bellyaching about?

I was in Pittsburgh for a game 12/16 and it was bearable. I was in Denver 11/14 and it was not bad. Ive never been to a Denver game where you could not sit out and tailgate. Go to Tampon Bay or Pittsburgh in October.

17 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Not all the time...and this came from Emmit Golden and Grossi today, not me.....that it was good the browns were given the Thursday night game early in the season due to the fact that that there may be empty stands later in the season.

No, that would not be the case, trust me.

12 hours ago, boo fagley said:

What are you bellyaching about?

I was in Pittsburgh for a game 12/16 and it was bearable. I was in Denver 11/14 and it was not bad. Ive never been to a Denver game where you could not sit out and tailgate. Go to Tampon Bay or Pittsburgh in October.

I will go where I fuycking want to go....and I will complain about what I want to complain about.  

And if you had paid ONE goddam bit of attention.....you will note that I am looking for a game based on where I personally  want to travel....NOT based on where the Browns play.  I have no interest in traveling to Pittsburgh or to Tampa.   I DON"T want to go to N.O. in September, but I would in December.

IF I cannot find a Browns game that complies with my travel desires, I will travel to where I want....and won't bother with the Browns games.  It IS possible that I can combine the Houston game with where and when I want to travel.....as that city is basically adjacent to where I want to go. 

Are you starting to get it?

Beyond that.....in case you didn't notice.....December 15 is a whole month and a day deeper into winter than November 14 is.  Hello!!

58 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Hue Jackson is the HC, and he makes the player decisions.

I don't believe that.

The player decisions Hue makes is who goes in the game and who sits the bench.  -  And now, not as much of that as Haley's in charge of the offense.

1 hour ago, Orion said:

The player decisions Hue makes is who goes in the game and who sits the bench.  -  And now, not as much of that as Haley's in charge of the offense.

One other decision he will not be making in 2018? When our rookie QB starts his first game...

On 4/20/2018 at 5:06 PM, Ghoolie said:

LMAO................... yeah, opening..................... as in their heads split wide open. BOOM.................. This is a blowout for the Steelers.

Listen, Bitch, I'm not telling you again. Do not speak to me unless spoken to.

Now be a good bitch and quit sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

Z

My games are set.

In Cleveland I will go to the Steelers, Jets, Ravens, Chargers, Chiefs, and Cincy.

My away game will be Cincy.  That falls Thanksgiving weekend.  A few years ago we spent Thanksgiving in Lexington and had a good time, so we will do it again.  Thurs. and Fr.i in Lexington, Sat. and Sun. in Covington.

• 1 month later...

Well looks like my NOLA attendance just got a big boost. The Wife has a conference in NOLA that week. :)

• 2 months later...

Here's the latest for the Houston game...

**********************************************************************************************

Fellow Browns Fans,

On Sunday, December 2 our Cleveland Browns head to Houston to take on the Texans. The Space City Dawg Pound Browns Backers (SCDP) invites all Browns fans heading to the game to purchase tickets in Sections 637 or 638 to create our own Dawg Pound. All tickets are available on Stub Hub or other secondary ticket markets.

In addition, SCDP has arranged the following lodging for your stay in Houston that weekend:

"Official Browns Backers" Hotel
     Holiday Inn Houston South - NRG/Medical Center
    8111 Kirby Dr.
    Houston 77054

Preferred Browns Backer Rate - $114/night + tax
    Group Block Code – CB8 
    Deadline for the Preferred Backer Room Rate is Nov. 9th

You can make reservations in either of 2 ways:
A.    Call the Holiday Inn direct at 866-644-0370 and provide Group Block Code “CB8”.
     B. Go to our website  www.scdp.houstonbrownsbackers.com , open the tab “2018 Hotel” and click on the “booking link” which will         take you directly to the hotel's reservation website.
Pre-game Tailgate
SCDP will host a Tailgate prior to the game in the Orange Lot of NRG Stadium.  Final details will be announced in the near future.

Kindly pass this information on to your membership and I hope to see y'all in Houston.
This year we bring home the win!  Go Browns!

Jay Salzer
President, Space City Dawg Pound
713-206-4194

• 1 month later...

And another update from Jay...

Y'all,

Space City Dawg Pound (SCDP) will be hosting a pre-game Tailgate prior to the Browns vs Texans game on Dec. 2nd and will be setup in the Orange Lot from 8am to 11am.

For NRG Stadium rules/regulations/FAQ's and the all important map see:

We'll set up where "Orange 8 meets Orange 9" (see map) and as close to the Astrodome as possible.

If parking in the Orange Lot, use the Gate 3 entrance.  The Gate 3 address is 8309 Fannin St., Houston 77054 for specific Google Map directions.

SCDP is selling BBQ lunch plates for $15.75 each.  Each plate will have a choice of 2 meats: brisket, chicken, or homemade sausage, along with sides of beans, potato salad, pickles, onions, and bread.  Water and tea will be provided, but bring your own soda or beer!

To order your BBQ or learn about the Holiday Inn South NRG/Med Center, our "Official Browns Backer Hotel" with special reduced rates, please see our website :   

Kindly pass on to all interested parties.

GO BROWNS!!

Jay Salzer
713-206-4194

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

And another update from Jay...

Thanks for the reminder Tour. I'm coming for sure, when depends if my agoraphobic wife wants to fly to San Antonio to hang out with her girlfriend. In that case I'll rent a car and drive over to Houston. If she doesn't want to make the trip, it will be a direct flight to George Bush on Friday, fly out Monday.  

This time- tell the relatives we're hanging with the Space City 'Backers. :)  

• 5 weeks later...

Latest communique from Jay....

Dec 2 will be here before you know it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fellow Browns Backers,

On Sunday, December 2 our Cleveland Browns head to Houston to take on the Texans. The Space City Dawg Pound Browns Backers (SCDP) invites all Browns fans heading to the game to purchase tickets in Sections 637 or 638 to create our own Dawg Pound. All tickets are available on the secondary ticket markets.  Be sure to compare total price including ALL FEES.

In addition, SCDP has arranged the following lodging for your stay in Houston that weekend:

"Official Browns Backers" Hotel
     Holiday Inn Houston South - NRG/Medical Center
    8111 Kirby Dr.
    Houston 77054

Preferred Browns Backer Rate - $114/night + tax
    Group Block Code – CB8 
    Deadline for the Preferred Backer Room Rate is Nov. 9th

You can make reservations in either of 2 ways:
A.    Call the Holiday Inn direct at 866-644-0370 and provide Group Block Code “CB8”.
B. Go to our website  www.scdp.houstonbrownsbackers.com , open the tab “2018 Hotel” and click on the “booking link” which will take you directly to the hotel's reservation website.
Pre-game Tailgate/BBQ
SCDP will host a Tailgate prior to the game in the Orange Lot of NRG Stadium.  Full Tailgate details, map, FAQ’s and BBQ tickets can be purchased online via our website www.scdp.houstonbrownsbackers.com .

Kindly pass this information on to your membership and I hope to see y'all in Houston.
This year we bring home the win!  Go Browns!

Jay Salzer

On 9/11/2018 at 10:51 PM, hoorta said:

Thanks for the reminder Tour. I'm coming for sure, when depends if my agoraphobic wife wants to fly to San Antonio to hang out with her girlfriend. In that case I'll rent a car and drive over to Houston. If she doesn't want to make the trip, it will be a direct flight to George Bush on Friday, fly out Monday.  

This time- tell the relatives we're hanging with the Space City 'Backers. :)  

Ah, Space City Backers.......just has that Trekkie/Browns/Dawg Pound/Nerd-o ring to it.  :blink:

Archived