Jump to content
Ghoolie

Tyrod Tarkenton

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Boo, when your hand slips off of your Sock and bashes into the shower door when jacking off, do you, after icing down your thumb go right back to jacking off in front of the shower door? Or do you change things up?

RG3 was supposed to be a temp solution.

Tyrod is Black Tarkenton. He has no weapons, and Hue Jackson is not an aggressive play caller. TieRod will be placed into a lot of obvious passing downs, he will be forced out of the pocket, not that he operates out of the pocket, and like RG 3, he is going to get murdered. he "new" QB is going to get thrown into a schidtpile. This is the same schidt over and over.

Hello! McFly!  Is anybody home?    Hue won't be calling plays.....Haley will.   thank god.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Based on continuing behavior, the Browns seem set to repeat the same blundering horse-schidt that has produced 1 - 31 during this " This is what a rebuild looks like".

Nobody here can challenge me on my continued statement that the Browns organization purposely abstains from adding top-tier talent. They refuse to participate in acquiring the best QB, WR and RB prospects, shunning the most crucial playmaker positions, for the utilitarian, drone-like OL and DL positions. Additionally, it is not-debateable that Hue Jackson continues to hold all authority when it comes to choosing the QB for the team.

It is clear that Jackson wants a black Tarkenton to run the Browns. He "fell in love" with RG 3, mandated we draft DeShidt Kizer, and now has selected BT3 for our QB.

Will the Browns draft BT4 in 2018? The odds are pretty good that they will. Say Hello to Lamar Jackson. How this comes about? Hard to pinpoint, but the logic is clear.

1) The Browns do not take #1 #1 QBs

2) The Browns believe Carlos Hyde is their answer at RB.....(Love OSU guys, but this guy is a 3d back) They won't do the right thing and take Barkley.

3) The Browns are likely to waste the #1 pick on Chubb, trade down to get BT4, and focus on their fetish of the OL and TL. 

In life, you will find that people who win big, risk big. This is not the Browns. Haslam and company have no balls. They are not going to face ridicule for taking risk in the hope of advancing big time. THey play it safe, they don't risk money and they don't risk having to explain their draft picks. Myles Garrett is a prime example. The only reason he was picked #1 is because if he busted, Haslam could point out to the " experts" who all said he was the clear-cut pick. SO. what do we get? A fukcing Zumba instructor who has one move, who goes after the QB every down, albeit with varying degrees of intensity, while the opposition baits him wide and runs inside of him like nobody's business.

And then, there is butter-fingers poosy boy Coleman.

The best Vet QBs have come and gone. ALL OF THEM............. going to teams that repeatedly get to the post-season................ BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT........................THESE QBS WERE NOT FOR US................. YOU SEE.....THE BROWNS ARE DOING THINGS THAT THE OTHER 31 TEAMS ARE TOO FAR BEHIND TO EVEN UNDERSTAND.

The reason that none of the top Vet QBs did not even interview with the Browns is NOT because they would never play in Cleveland, it is because the powers that be in Cleveland are do not have the determination and balls to fundamentally change the losing mentality that will permeate yeat another NFL draft.

Black Tarkenton #3 and Black Tarkenton #4. That's the future. Book it.

 

 

 

 

 

While I am not going to comment on the continued negativity and subpar remarks, you quite obviously contradict yourself. You are complaining thst the Browns never draft a QB #1 overall (yet haven't had that opportunity but three times since restarting I believe and 1 WAS a QB) but then say the Browns need to take Barkley 1 since he is the game changer. IT CAN'T BE BOTH. You see, maybe it's different in your fantasy world, but in real life you can only draft ONE PERSON with a pick. So all you are doing is to set yourself up to complain.

In the past couple months you have had 3 different guys the Browns need to draft, whether you want to lie and say you were joking or what the Browns will do, you have said Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield, and Saquon Barkley. You have also spewed all kinds of hate on Garrett and Coleman, but then say they are worth 2nd pick. AGAIN, CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

While I am not going to comment on the continued negativity and subpar remarks, you quite obviously contradict yourself. You are complaining thst the Browns never draft a QB #1 overall (yet haven't had that opportunity but three times since restarting I believe and 1 WAS a QB) but then say the Browns need to take Barkley 1 since he is the game changer. IT CAN'T BE BOTH. You see, maybe it's different in your fantasy world, but in real life you can only draft ONE PERSON with a pick. So all you are doing is to set yourself up to complain.

In the past couple months you have had 3 different guys the Browns need to draft, whether you want to lie and say you were joking or what the Browns will do, you have said Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield, and Saquon Barkley. You have also spewed all kinds of hate on Garrett and Coleman, but then say they are worth 2nd pick. AGAIN, CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS

Just for the record,  the Browns have, in their history, had the #1 overall pick 4 times, and these are the picks:

1954  QB  Bobby Garrett,   Stanford

1999  QB  Tim Couch, Kentucky

2000 DE  Courtney Brown  Penn St.

2017 DE  Myles Garrett   Texas A&M

So....two DEs and 2 QBs

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I hope you are right. He is a fortune changer. Guys like Barkley make ordinary teammates play better, and give everyone an opportunity to make plays by drawing the attention of the entire opposing game plan. As it is, +9the opposing coaches don't have to plan for schidt.

Barkley is a shitty runner on the inside... I foresee a bust in the making.. And No!.. Not one in Canton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And, again, just for the record  the Browns have chosen,  in the first round of the draft over their history, the following positions:

7  Quarterbacks

10 players designated as RBs, FBs, HBs.....in other words...runners  (FB was Jim Brown)

10 players designated as  WRs,  Split Ends, Flankers or just "Ends.

5  Tight Ends

3 OTs

1 OG

5 OCs

3  DTs or NTs

6 DEs

9 LBs  (no "inside or outside" designations

12 DBs   (one of which:  Peppers, was designated as a Safety....the others had no designation)

That is 41 offensive players.....and 30 Defensive players

Breaking down the Offense further, the Browns have drafted:

32  Offensive "skill" players

9  Offensive linemen.

So.....look at it this way:

Offensive skill players have a  6/5 ratio  when it comes to the positions on the field on that side of the ball.    Yet.....the Browns, in their history, of the offensive players they have drafted in the first round, have an almost  4/1 ratio of taking skill players.....78% to be exact

In fact, of all 22 players on the field.....6 are considered "offensive skill" players....or  21%  ....and 16  "non offensive skill" players.

But, of their  71 first round picks since 1950....they have chosen 32 "offensive  skill players"   or  just a bit over 45% of all draftees.

So....bottom line:   It is just obtuse for someone to claim that the Browns have not invested in Offensive skill players.  They have put an inordinate amount of their resources into offensive skill players.

The problem is that they have just picked the wrong ones that have turned our poorly.

QBs: .....7  first round QBs with names of Bobby Garrett, Harry Agannis,  Quinn, Weeden, Manziel, Phipps, Couch.   NOT a star QB in the bunch.

TEs:...5 TEs..  a better result:   Newsome,  Morin,  Winslow, Njoku, Hutchinson

RBs:  10  RBs....mixed results:  Jim Brown/Metcalf/Mike Pruitt on the good.   Richardson/White/Vardell/Green/Johnson/Leroy Jackson/Ken Carpenter......all iffy.

WRs:  10 WRs....more mixed results:  Warfield/Collins on the good.  Crespino, Kreitling, Carpenter, Holden, Adams, Alexander, Coleman, Edwards...all fairly iffy

Of the 42 offensive skill players......3 have been HOF...highlighted.    And FYI.....the only other HOFer they drafted in round one was DE Doug Atkins....whom they traded right away to the Bears. 

To repeat:  Bottom line:   the resources HAVE been put into offensive skill players.   The choices have not turned out as well as we should expect.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And lets do this:   lets break this down similarly  just since 1999:

24  First round picks:

10 total on Offensive Skill players

4 on  Offensive line

10 on Defense.  

So...again....remember,   Offensive skill players only constitute  6/22 starters.  or 21%

The Browns have used  41.66% of their first round picks on  offensive skill players.  16.66% on offensive linemen.   And another 41.66 pct. on defense.  

With these results:

QBs:   4:   Couch, Quinn, Weeden, Manziel

RBs:  2:  Richardson, Green

WRs: 2:  Edwards and Coleman

TEs: 2:   Winslow and Njoku

OTs:  1:  Joe Thomas

OCs: 3:   Jeff Faine, Alex Mack, Cam Erving

DEs:  3:  Courtney Brown, Wimbley, Garrett

DTs:  3:  Gerard Warren,  Phil Taylor, Danny Shelton

LBs:  1:   Mingo

DBs:  3:  Haden,  Gilbert, Peppers.

So....again.....looking at these:  it is NOT  the number of high draft picks the Browns have employed on offensive skill players....it is the almost complete LACK of quality that they have gotten out of these picks.  They maybe got one decent year out of Richardson and Edwards.  Maybe a couple out of Couch...and that is IT.

And note:   their picks on Defense have been about as bad as their offensive picks...ore worse.  Other than Haden, I dont' think a single other player there has made a single Pro Bowl.

Jesus...compare that to their picks on the OL.   Three out of 4 of them were quality players.  Erving sucked...but the rest were good.   IF only the Browns had been able to get a similar ratio out of the multiplicity of picks they used on skill players....this team could perhaps have actually been something. 

And their defensive picks may be worse than their offensive picks.  Other than Haden not a single Pro Bowl made by any of them....so far.   Peppers and Garrett need to show up and shine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heres why the Browns will win with Tyrod.

Kizers best WRs/TEs in 2017 was Devalve at 57% catch rate. All the other WRs/TEs had subpar catch rates.  https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/cle/2017.htm

Njoku 53%

Higgins 54%

Coleman 40%

Lious 44%

Gordon 43%

Williams 50%

When the passing yards per reception got over 10 yards, the passing game went to hell. Crowell 67% and Johnson 80% were the money players in the passing game. Williams did not even do well under 10 yards per reception. Njoku really showed promise and should shine this season. The under 50% crowd has got to improve yesterday and I believe they will with Taylor.

3rd down conversions were horrible at 34% the Browns ranked 28th in the NFL. Extended drives = more receptions = more TDs = wins.

Taylor not only had RBs post great catch rates but WRs/TEs as well. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2017.htm

McCoy 77%

Tolbert 82%

Cadet 81%

I cannot stress enough how important the 66% catch rate is. We already know that Taylor is accurate and IF the Browns WRs/TEs can post numbers close to these my analysis will come to fruition.

Thompson 53%

Clay 66%

Jones 36%

Mathews 69%

Oleary 69%

Benjamin 59%

Holmes 59%

Taylors Bills ranked 6th in the NFL on 3rd down at 42%. All these small details add up to be something big. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Dorsey is not picking the QB. Dorsey answers to Hue Jackson, Hue has the ear of Haslam. That's just how it is.

^^^ Troll alert. Hue is fetching Dorsey's coffee- you just haven't gotten the message through your fat head yet. 3-5 or worse at the halfway point, Jackson is bye-bye. 

1) Hue wanted to trade a second and third round pick for McCarron, and he wound up where? 

2) "Hue- "trust me on Kessler"" bye bye. Interesting Dorsey kept his guy- Hogan, and kicked Cody out the door for a bucket of BW3 wings, deliverable in 2019. 

I could go on, but that's plenty enough proof that Hue has minimal influence on what Dorsey decides to do. Wolf, Highsmith, along with Scot McCloughan- consultant for draft- have 10X the say of Hueless the Clueless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Just for the record,  the Browns have, in their history, had the #1 overall pick 4 times, and these are the picks:

1954  QB  Bobby Garrett,   Stanford

1999  QB  Tim Couch, Kentucky

2000 DE  Courtney Brown  Penn St.

2017 DE  Myles Garrett   Texas A&M

So....two DEs and 2 QBs

 

All Sheet, save 1954.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hoorta said:

^^^ Troll alert. Hue is fetching Dorsey's coffee- you just haven't gotten the message through your fat head yet. 3-5 or worse at the halfway point, Jackson is bye-bye. 

1) Hue wanted to trade a second and third round pick for McCarron, and he wound up where? 

2) "Hue- "trust me on Kessler"" bye bye. Interesting Dorsey kept his guy- Hogan, and kicked Cody out the door for a bucket of BW3 wings, deliverable in 2019. 

I could go on, but that's plenty enough proof that Hue has minimal influence on what Dorsey decides to do. Wolf, Highsmith, along with Scot McCloughan- consultant for draft- have 10X the say of Hueless the Clueless. 

Mcarron was not on Hue's radar long. He wanted him, the Browns bloew it, Hue moved on. Hue likes Black Tarkentons, Dokey DOES NOT.............all the great FA QBs have come and gone.... AGAIN............... we got the fukcker NOBODY wanted. TIE ROD.....................

Hue Jackson still calls the shots. Haslam is afraid of being called a racist, that's how people are in TN, the over-compensate for blacks. Make no mistake, We got black Tarkenton because THAT is what Hue,   THE BOSS  waned. Dorsey is a coffee fetcher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

While I am not going to comment on the continued negativity and subpar remarks, you quite obviously contradict yourself. You are complaining thst the Browns never draft a QB #1 overall (yet haven't had that opportunity but three times since restarting I believe and 1 WAS a QB) but then say the Browns need to take Barkley 1 since he is the game changer. IT CAN'T BE BOTH. You see, maybe it's different in your fantasy world, but in real life you can only draft ONE PERSON with a pick. So all you are doing is to set yourself up to complain.

In the past couple months you have had 3 different guys the Browns need to draft, whether you want to lie and say you were joking or what the Browns will do, you have said Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield, and Saquon Barkley. You have also spewed all kinds of hate on Garrett and Coleman, but then say they are worth 2nd pick. AGAIN, CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS

DUDE................. get your head out of you poosy. I haven't contradicted myself AT ALL........... NOT EVEN MOTHER FUKCING CLOSE

Let me spell it for you again............................

I said the Browns need to get Barkley, The QB they want most, AND the BEST WR in this draft.

To do that, they need to pick either #1, #2 and #5........................... OR   # 1  #2 and #5. 

I spelled out CLEARLY, that if all they do is pick 1 &4, they will make up no ground on anyone. I porpose that they trade the 2019 #1 pick, and couple Coleman and Garrett to get a high fisrst round this year................. Now, how do they wind up with 1,2, 4 (5)? A couple ways. Use the #4 and Coleman or Garret to move into #2, or use those two jackoffs with next years #1 to get there. Perhaps use the second round pick in there.

Take Barkley #1, your favorite QB #2, and  WR at #4

 

As it is, Hue Jackson is going to trade the #4 down to get Lamar Jackson. Make no mistake, yet another black Tarkenton is coming to schidt town.

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

And lets do this:   lets break this down similarly  just since 1999:

24  First round picks:

10 total on Offensive Skill players

4 on  Offensive line

10 on Defense.  

So...again....remember,   Offensive skill players only constitute  6/22 starters.  or 21%

The Browns have used  41.66% of their first round picks on  offensive skill players.  16.66% on offensive linemen.   And another 41.66 pct. on defense.  

With these results:

QBs:   4:   Couch, Quinn, Weeden, Manziel

RBs:  2:  Richardson, Green

WRs: 2:  Edwards and Coleman

TEs: 2:   Winslow and Njoku

OTs:  1:  Joe Thomas

OCs: 3:   Jeff Faine, Alex Mack, Cam Erving

DEs:  3:  Courtney Brown, Wimbley, Garrett

DTs:  3:  Gerard Warren,  Phil Taylor, Danny Shelton

LBs:  1:   Mingo

DBs:  3:  Haden,  Gilbert, Peppers.

So....again.....looking at these:  it is NOT  the number of high draft picks the Browns have employed on offensive skill players....it is the almost complete LACK of quality that they have gotten out of these picks.  They maybe got one decent year out of Richardson and Edwards.  Maybe a couple out of Couch...and that is IT.

And note:   their picks on Defense have been about as bad as their offensive picks...ore worse.  Other than Haden, I dont' think a single other player there has made a single Pro Bowl.

Jesus...compare that to their picks on the OL.   Three out of 4 of them were quality players.  Erving sucked...but the rest were good.   IF only the Browns had been able to get a similar ratio out of the multiplicity of picks they used on skill players....this team could perhaps have actually been something. 

And their defensive picks may be worse than their offensive picks.  Other than Haden not a single Pro Bowl made by any of them....so far.   Peppers and Garrett need to show up and shine.

The Shmucking OL is made up of lard butt, dime-a-dozen tools. YOu can find these jackoffs in the local porn shop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Take Barkley #1, your favorite QB #2, and  WR at #4

So you think it's more important to draft a RB #1 than a QB?

Do you realize that you sound just like PoeticG?  -  I want you to think about that for a minute.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Mcarron was not on Hue's radar long. He wanted him, the Browns bloew it, Hue moved on. Hue likes Black Tarkentons, Dokey DOES NOT.............all the great FA QBs have come and gone.... AGAIN............... we got the fukcker NOBODY wanted. TIE ROD.....................

Hue Jackson still calls the shots. Haslam is afraid of being called a racist, that's how people are in TN, the over-compensate for blacks. Make no mistake, We got black Tarkenton because THAT is what Hue,   THE BOSS  waned. Dorsey is a coffee fetcher.

Complete BS. Keep repeating that mantra- it's dead wrong. No comment on why Hue's guy Kessler got sent out of town for a shot of Kessler? Didn't think so.  We had to trade for Tyrod. WHY? Because the other QBs were all free agents, and they wanted nothing to do with a 0-16 team. McCarron fancies himself as a long term starter, and he wasn't going to the Browns to have a #1 overall quarterback breathing down his neck.  Just watch come draft day- The Blackest of the Black Tarkentons is Lamar Jackson- how much you want to bet the Browns don't draft him? Tell ya what- Lamar Jackson is ranked the 5th or 6th best qb in this draft. If the Browns draft him, I'll almost buy that Hue is telling Dorsey who to draft. If not- you can go cry to your Paxton Lynch poster. Speaking of- Garret is a bust after a couple games, but Lynch "just needs more time". Well his time is about up in Denver.  

And sorry pal, forget about your Zumba Dancer Barkley- or you miss the video I posted where him AND Penn State's QB McSorley got tackled at the same time by an Ohio State guy? A stiff breeze can knock him off his feet.  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Orion said:

So you think it's more important to draft a RB #1 than a QB?

Do you realize that you sound just like PoeticG?  -  I want you to think about that for a minute.....

He's trolling Orion.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It befuddles me how many of you insist on attempt to debate a troll like Ghoolie. He isn't here to discuss the Browns, debate about the Browns, or share ideas about the Browns.

He's literally here solely to get a rise out of Browns fans and to fill whatever hole in his life needs filled by getting attention. Perhaps he wasn't hugged enough as a child. Who knows, don't care. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

It befuddles me how many of you insist on attempt to debate a troll like Ghoolie. He isn't here to discuss the Browns, debate about the Browns, or share ideas about the Browns.

He's literally here solely to get a rise out of Browns fans and to fill whatever hole in his life needs filled by getting attention. Perhaps he wasn't hugged enough as a child. Who knows, don't care. 

Ha- think I don't know that? Just laughing at how wrong he is. Wait until the Broncos cut Paxton Lynch. I have it at better than 50\50. 

I've said it before, he's right all the time because in recent history the Browns have been a comedy of errors. We'll see if Dorsey & Company can change it around. Ghoolie hasn't even acknowledged that getting Jarvis Landry was one hell of a great acquisition. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, hoorta said:

We'll see if Dorsey & Company can change it around.

That's the thing.  We have a new guy in charge of the team.  It's not fair to assume that things will just remain the same and that bad decisions will continue to be made.  I mean, we gotta give the new guy(s) the benefit of the doubt.  Dorsey has brought in some players.  He's trying to change the culture.  And we are a better team now, 3/29/18, then we've been in the last couple of years (at least).  

.we still have Hue.....but we've got Todd Haley calling the plays from HIS offense (that he says he'll tweak to fit the player's skills that we have - will have).

At least wait until there's some proof that they're phuckups phucking up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Complete BS. Keep repeating that mantra- it's dead wrong. No comment on why Hue's guy Kessler got sent out of town for a shot of Kessler? Didn't think so.  We had to trade for Tyrod. WHY? Because the other QBs were all free agents, and they wanted nothing to do with a 0-16 team. McCarron fancies himself as a long term starter, and he wasn't going to the Browns to have a #1 overall quarterback breathing down his neck.  Just watch come draft day- The Blackest of the Black Tarkentons is Lamar Jackson- how much you want to bet the Browns don't draft him? Tell ya what- Lamar Jackson is ranked the 5th or 6th best qb in this draft. If the Browns draft him, I'll almost buy that Hue is telling Dorsey who to draft. If not- you can go cry to your Paxton Lynch poster. Speaking of- Garret is a bust after a couple games, but Lynch "just needs more time". Well his time is about up in Denver.  

And sorry pal, forget about your Zumba Dancer Barkley- or you miss the video I posted where him AND Penn State's QB McSorley got tackled at the same time by an Ohio State guy? A stiff breeze can knock him off his feet.  :lol:

Larry, don't you ever choke on your bullschidt?  Dude, this is the SAME SCHIDT that you told me about Phil Sewage and ROmeo Crennell. On and on and on you go about what you imagine they say to each other behind closed doors.

Look, pimpledik, and I say that lovingly, I don't give a crap about Kessler being gone. HUE brought him.............. HUE brought RG3, and HUE brought in the latest Black Tarkenton. Tie Rod is a Hue type QB, this is what he likes, Haslam does what Hue says. You don't think Hue calls all the shots? 1 - 31 and the caulksucker is still employed.  More Proof? THERE IS NO WAY Dorkey wanted Hue.................... but but but........................HUE rules. If Hue has another 1 win season? Dorkey will be fired along with Greg Dumbyums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Orion said:

So you think it's more important to draft a RB #1 than a QB?

Do you realize that you sound just like PoeticG?  -  I want you to think about that for a minute.....

If you drat #1 and #2, you take the RB first. You can set the tone for salary, as a RB is not going to get what a #1  #1 QB will get. If you pick #1  and #2, you don't risk losing the QB you want. You STILL get the guy you want. Rosen, Mayfield, etc? All the same risk, take your pick and spin the wheel. Take the QB #2,  pay him less, he will be around longer than the RB, if he is a great QB. Pay less now? Pay less 5 years from now.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

It befuddles me how many of you insist on attempt to debate a troll like Ghoolie. He isn't here to discuss the Browns, debate about the Browns, or share ideas about the Browns.

He's literally here solely to get a rise out of Browns fans and to fill whatever hole in his life needs filled by getting attention. Perhaps he wasn't hugged enough as a child. Who knows, don't care. 

A lot of what he says is spot on the money and you guys don't want to hear it. Tyrod is very much like Kiser but he is better.

That's troubling because the only guy to draft in that mold is Lamar Jackson. 

BT4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, boo fagley said:

A lot of what he says is spot on the money and you guys don't want to hear it. Tyrod is very much like Kiser but he is better.

That's troubling because the only guy to draft in that mold is Lamar Jackson. 

BT4

Congrats.

You've managed to lump three black guys together who are QBs. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

If you drat #1 and #2,

We don't...and we won't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, boo fagley said:

A lot of what he says is spot on the money and you guys don't want to hear it. Tyrod is very much like Kiser but he is better.

That's troubling because the only guy to draft in that mold is Lamar Jackson. 

BT4

Yes, Tyrod is much like Kizer.

One is tall, innacurrate and a turnover machine.

The other is short, accurate, and protects the football like very few in the NFL do.

Oh wait ... I get it, they are African American and they run well.

Running well ... well, that's an asset for quarterbacks.

African American  ... that's an ethnicity. 

Could you paint with a broader brush?

Yes, we have a black head coach and we replaced our black starter with another black starter.

Wow. "Look how they stick together!"

Here is who is white in this story:

Deshone Kizer's mom.

Cody Kessler, 1st draft choice under Hue, former Browns starter.

Kevin Hogan, who Hue gave a chance to start last year.

Drew Stanton, who we just signed to a two year contract.

Josh McCown, started several games for Hue when healthy.

Touchdown Jesus, emergency QB.

Todd Haley, who Hue hired to be OC.

Ken Zampese, who Hue hired as QB coach.

John Dorsey, our GM who controls the roster, traded for Taylor, signed Stanton, traded Kessler and will make the draft pick.

Jimmy Haslem who owns the team and approves of all of this.

 But ... Taylor and Kizer are both dark-skinned and run fast, so Ghoolie is on to something!

Ghoolie is a fool. A common clown. Race-baiting is the low hanging fruit of American culture.

He'll get a lot of views, he'll get a lot of clicks, he'll get a lot of responses ... hell, even I couldn't help but chime in on the ignorance this time.

But it makes our board look stupid. Threads like this make us look ignorant.

And that's my problem with Ghoolie. Not the man himself, never met him, but what he does to a place that I used to be proud of, a place that is still dear to my heart.

I'm embarrassed thinking of the Browns fan guest that finds this site looking for camaraderie and reads this horse shit.

Darnold is white, Barkley is brown, draft them both and dominate some fucking black and yellow ass for once in my lifetime, please!

Zombo

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

If you drat #1 and #2, you take the RB first. You can set the tone for salary, as a RB is not going to get what a #1  #1 QB will get. If you pick #1  and #2, you don't risk losing the QB you want. You STILL get the guy you want. Rosen, Mayfield, etc? All the same risk, take your pick and spin the wheel. Take the QB #2,  pay him less, he will be around longer than the RB, if he is a great QB. Pay less now? Pay less 5 years from now.

You just dont see how you say stupid things that make ENTIRELY no sense, but say them like they are facts.

Again, you have told everyone every chance you get that Coleman and Garrett are busts, and since you are smarter than every person on the planet you are right, but then turn around and say they can get you the #2 pick. NO. If they suck, they aren't getting you anything close. Look at the draft picks that REALLY good players have gotten this off-season

Yes GM of the future, you did contradict yourself. You start this long rants by complaining the Browns never take a QB #1 #1. Then the very next statement is Barkley is best player, he should be the pick. That is contradiction. If they take your golden boy Barkley at #1 LIKE YOU WANT, then they wouldn't be taking a QB #1. So then by Ghoolie logic, you HAVE to complain they did what YOU wanted.

As Gipper pointed out, you have also been so wrong about the Browns not drafting skill positions high. In fact, in the history of the team, they have had the #1 pick 4 times, and 50% of the time they have taken the QB. Now if your argument were they had taken the WRONG skill players then you would have a point, but when you say they don't take them you are WRONG.

It is also incredibly ironic that before a player that you didn't like has taken a snap that you call them a bust, but when someone you like has had LESS production, you think they need more time. And if I ask 100 people off the street how the Browns will do, they would all say they suck. But you're a genius because you "predicted" it.

Last thing, you have now given yourself an even better chance to be "right" about the QB's, as you started the off season as Lamar should be the pick, then it was Baker Mayfield, and now I see you add in Rosen here. 

P.S.- you said if you draft 1 and 2 you take the RB first and then QB because of the money. Well I believe you are wrong there, BUT that isn't my beef with that statement. Then you make yourself looks very dumb when you say cost less now so less later. That is SO SO SO WRONG I actually feel sorry for you. Whether a player is drafted #1, #2, or 4th round has NO EFFECT on a future contract. You know how I know that? Because 4TH ROUND PICK CAPTAIN KIRK COUSINS JUST RECEIVED THE HIGHEST PAID CONTRACT AND ALL FULLY GUARANTEED.  

So now I wait for your profanity laced, racist and homophobic reply that shows your oh so great character. Because while I would tend to think that all this Ghoolie stuff is just a persona/character, when those things are what comes through it shows your character. As for me, I know my character and mind, and Those things dont enter my mind, thus why I dont say them

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

All Sheet, save 1954.

Of course, that selection of Bobby Garrett may have been THE single worst draft pick ever made by the Browns......In fact...it may be the worst ever made in the history of the NFL   (except for Jay Berwanger who declined to even play in the NFL)

His career numbers:

Passing

 
 
Year Age Tm Pos No. G GS QBrec Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD TD% Int Int% Lng Y/A AY/A Y/C Y/G Rate Sk Yds NY/A ANY/A Sk% 4QC GWD AV
Career       9     15 30 50.0 143 0 0.0 1 3.3 16 4.8 3.3 9.5 15.9 49.7  
1954 22 GNB   15 9     15 30 50.0 143 0 0.0 1 3.3 16 4.8 3.3 9.5 15.9 49.7                

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Mcarron was not on Hue's radar long. He wanted him, the Browns bloew it, Hue moved on. Hue likes Black Tarkentons, Dokey DOES NOT.............all the great FA QBs have come and gone.... AGAIN............... we got the fukcker NOBODY wanted. TIE ROD.....................

Hue Jackson still calls the shots. Haslam is afraid of being called a racist, that's how people are in TN, the over-compensate for blacks. Make no mistake, We got black Tarkenton because THAT is what Hue,   THE BOSS  waned. Dorsey is a coffee fetcher.

Who were these "Great"   Free Agent QBs out there that we missed on?  Other than Drew Brees...who was an FA for a bit....but was never leaving N.O.....none of those QBs were by any means "great".

Cousins?   lots of stats, losing record

Keenum?  One flash of good....but most of his career a backup

McCarron?  P-shaw!

Again....name these great FA QBs that were possibly there for the Browns to get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

The Shmucking OL is made up of lard butt, dime-a-dozen tools. YOu can find these jackoffs in the local porn shop.

And yet....they are the only guys drafted the Browns in this period that did their jobs at a decent level.  

At least we can go to a porn shop and get them......we can't get skill players even at the porn shop....

I mean, we keep picking what seem to be the best apples on the tree....yet they are all full of worms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

It befuddles me how many of you insist on attempt to debate a troll like Ghoolie. He isn't here to discuss the Browns, debate about the Browns, or share ideas about the Browns.

He's literally here solely to get a rise out of Browns fans and to fill whatever hole in his life needs filled by getting attention. Perhaps he wasn't hugged enough as a child. Who knows, don't care. 

You demeaned Ghoolie's knowledge of Steeler football history....yet I did not see you take up the challenge on the thread I posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×