THE BROWNS BOARD

Tyrod Tarkenton

Ghoolie

14 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

No, actually, ZOBLOW came to me and asked me to return because it was BORING........................... STAN is the guy that ZOMBLOW cried to, to kick me off the board. I have known Stan a long time, never, ever, have I begged him for a fukcing thing, other than to look for my buddy in Vegas who impersonated Pee Wee Herman. You might want to double check your facts about who owns the board, pippy.

Yeah, and after about a month, Z kicked you off again, because you couldn't keep your trolling in the one thread that you were allowed per. 100% guarantee you'd be permanently banned if it wasn't for Stan. It's too bad I deleted his PMs, which are absolute proof HE was the one that let you back on. Apparently Stan feels it's OK for a few out of control buttheads to turn this place into a zoo, your near constant profane crap definitely lowers the overall content of the Board- by a lot.  

One thing I have noticed- a lot of the other guys are on to your game now, and know you're full of it 90% of the time. If you want to be the Court Jester be my guest, but  your pompous prognostications are getting downright laughable.  You keep ragging that we're going to take Jackson, but you're too much of a chicken$hit to take us up on those bets we're not going to. You're nothing but a big Blowhard here anymore Tom. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

No, actually, ZOBLOW came to me and asked me to return because it was BORING........................... STAN is the guy that ZOMBLOW cried to, to kick me off the board. I have known Stan a long time, never, ever, have I begged him for a fukcing thing, other than to look for my buddy in Vegas who impersonated Pee Wee Herman. You might want to double check your facts about who owns the board, pippy.

Ummm ... No, Fucknuts ... I have never had a conversation with Stan about you once.

I banned you. You cried to Stan, he brought you back.

He's the owner, I'm the administrator, you're the village idiot.

If the owner wants to keep a Village Idiot around, I can certainly work around that.

However, I will not put up with horseshit posts like this, therefore for the second year in a row I have challenged you to a round of fisticuffs, so we can get a video of your big pumpkin slovak head bouncing off the pavement to use as your avatar gif.

This year you have three choices of getting your fat head pummeled in front of Browns fans: Cleveland, Tampa or New Orleans. Can't wait for the schedule to come out so you can pick your weekend.

Zombo

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! Yep, better'n boring ole soccer.:D

And in case you missed it, the Ghoolster is also trollable.:lol:

You wont be saying that if you watched my brilliant Man City this season...... been a City fan for 48 years....never seen it this good :) and soccer or football as it is known everywhere else is the worlds biggest sport :)

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! Yep, better'n boring ole soccer.:D

And in case you missed it, the Ghoolster is also trollable.:lol:

I love the ones that are so stupid and so far behind everyone else that they think they're in first place! :lol:

In my ~20 years on sports boards he takes the cake. Maybe we need a trophy for the dumbest posts of the month or year, we could name it "The Ghool Rules Award" or some other dumbazz name.

And then I have to keep reminding myself to "be nice to everyone" (even if they don't deserve it) ;)

9 hours ago, Zombo said:

Ummm ... No, Shmucknuts ... I have never had a conversation with Stan about you once.

I banned you. You cried to Stan, he brought you back.

He's the owner, I'm the administrator, you're the village idiot.

If the owner wants to keep a Village Idiot around, I can certainly work around that.

However, I will not put up with horseshit posts like this, therefore for the second year in a row I have challenged you to a round of fisticuffs, so we can get a video of your big pumpkin slovak head bouncing off the pavement to use as your avatar gif.

This year you have three choices of getting your fat head pummeled in front of Browns fans: Cleveland, Tampa or New Orleans. Can't wait for the schedule to come out so you can pick your weekend.

Zombo

Dude, nice try. Again, you made a challenge, you don't get to pick where I travel. You want to get fukcked up, you come to the King. I am not the one boasting. WHy don' you call up Roethlisberger, offer to beat his butt, and then tell him where HE CAN BUY A PLANE TICKET  to come see you.

You are a drunk, dude. You have been a drunk for a long time. You aren't an athlete, you aren't a badass, hell, you an admin and you can't even do jack Sheet about me in your own jungle.......... WTF do you think is going to happen to you in MY jungle?

John, you aren't a man, you are a CU.NT! You aren't serious about fighting or you would have made the trek. What you are, is a computer tough guy, making up conditions that no man, no human in his right mind would agree to. Who the FU.CK  are you to decide that I need to fly to some assphuck city that I would never, ever, go to, to see a fukcing team that blows as bad as you do? I'll be in Las Vegas April 18 - 23,  May 19 - 14, June 11- 15, July 3 - 8, and sometime mid August. I am building a house so really June would be the best time for me to fukck your life up worse than it is now. Earnie is in Vegas, you can find your second at one of the homosexual clubs on the North side of the strip, or bring whatever caulksucker that anal-loves you in Homo-town Florida.

But seriously, find yourself a new fantasy. If you are going to daydream about schidt that will never happen, why not pretend that you like women?Really, STFU already.

On 4/1/2018 at 4:45 PM, Gunz41 said:

He won't do either. All he does is whines, claims he is right about everything, throws out disgusting insults, changes his mind and expects nobody to notice, degrades players on a team he claims to like, then says those very players who are awful will fetch #2 overall pick.

And when someone actually challenges him in his stupid talk, all he does is throws profanities or ignores it. Then a week later says the same thing.

Shocker, he doesn't know anything. He knows how to run his mouth, which is his sole point. He doesn't want to participate in real discussion, he doesn't have the faculties or credentials to do that. Then every once in awhile he will get someone from here to take up for him, whether that is Boo or Gipper. Gipper seems like a good poster, don't know the man. But his trivia thing was asinine (no offense). For several reasons, 1. Knowing trivia shows no knowledge of the actual game. That is like me saying that since I know 1492 Columbus or George Washington was 1st president that I know history. 2. Not everyone is into trivia, and Gip loving it is great, yet again doesn't prove anything, especially any subject. 3. If someone did want to do the trivia, it's EASY on a message board to look up the answer. Nobody would know, but I suspect that had someone did the trivia and answered them all right that it would have been said they cheated, so it is a no win situation, and again doesn't prove much except that you know trivia. 4. This is the one that disappointed me from Gipper, again no offense buddy. It looks like to me that he posts the most on here, and most of time things are thought out and respectful, even if disagree. But he said if you want to prove Ghoolie wrong and shut him up, do these because he SAID he did this to a Steelers fan. I know I haven't been here very long, but what in the history of Ghoolie makes anyone think that he would be telling the truth about being so much smarter than someone? Especially when he said they never played somewhere where they did? Just doesn't strike me as the most honest poster in the world.

BUT, the FUNNIEST thing I have seen is the talk about everyone NEEDING him to post on here. How he quit himself and was asked back. What I have seen is there have been 3 ginormous threads about a certain player, and he wasn't involved, so the thread and board went fine without him.

Anyway, Happy Easter everyone, hope you all had a great day. Remember the reason for the holiday, God bless 

Hey Fukc nose. again, what Shmucking responsibility does ANYONE have to make a bet on something they believe in? Listen here, you childish, immature cuhnt, I don't live in a world of double-dog-dares, I don't wear a collander on my head and pretend the trash can lid is my magic shield. You fukholes have your entire psyche, personality and outlook on life tied up into a stupid game and an even dumber organization. If you and caulksucker Zomblow want to be Internet tough guys and yell " My Dog's better than your dog" all day long....by all means, go ahead. Live in a world where you actually believe you are Batman. I don't give a schidt. You and Hoota can go blow each other with your idiotic bets.

Fukcing morons.

7 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Hey Fukc nose. again, what Shmucking responsibility does ANYONE have to make a bet on something they believe in? Listen here, you childish, immature cuhnt, I don't live in a world of double-dog-dares, I don't wear a collander on my head and pretend the trash can lid is my magic shield. You fukholes have your entire psyche, personality and outlook on life tied up into a stupid game and an even dumber organization. If you and caulksucker Zomblow want to be Internet tough guys and yell " My Dog's better than your dog" all day long....by all means, go ahead. Live in a world where you actually believe you are Batman. I don't give a schidt. You and Hoota can go blow each other with your idiotic bets.

Fukcing morons.

Exactly when have I said one thing about how tough I am or how bad I would whip someone? I'll wait, just like most things, you wrong again. I have NO reason to threaten violence for anyone. 

Of course in your warped mind, since I dont threaten someone, or talk about beating someone up then I am not man enough. All it is is for you to find some way to talk junk to someone. If they challenge you to a fight, you call them a "xxxx" and if they don't you call them a "xxxx". I couldn't care less how tough any of you all are on here. It is an INTERNET BOARD.

Now I am going to turn into you for a second Jr. You xXxX piece of xXxX, the only xxxxxxxx reason you were challenged to a xxx xxx bet is because your dumb mother xxxxxxx xxx said you are ALWAYS RIGHT. I couldn't care less about changing your name, getting you removed, taking your money, etc. And unlike you, I wish you well. I hope your invention thing goes good and you make lots of money. But since you are ALWAYS right, then maybe someone challenging your ignorant xxx would sink in. 

The ONLY way you get things right that aren't OBVIOUS is giving yourself NO lose situations. You say how dumb the Browns are if they take Lamar Jackson, so that's what they will do, and when they don't, you will say nobody would have taken him. You say the Browns were going to suck, well my 5 year old niece would know that. It doesn't make you smart. 

But the irritating thing to me and others is when you flat out lie and say you were right. You want examples, I will give you a couple. Now if you can give REAL, THOUGHT OUT EXPLANATIONS then I won't point them out again. Because I dont mind you, I certainly don't like the profane, disgusting remarks, but you just saying things to stir the pot is fine. So examples.

1. You say Paxton Lynch is best QB in the draft. Don't have a problem, as even though I know what I know about football and not bragging that is A LOT, I can certainly be wrong. Ok so you were wrong about him, no big deal. The issue: you call someone drafted AFTER Lynch and who has played better in his career a BUST, while saying Lynch deserves more time before he is a bust.

2. You constantly rag on Coleman and Garrett. That's fine, there are players I dont care for. But you say how bad they are and were worthless picks. Then you turn around and say package them together to get the #2 pick. Since you know everything, that means they suck, so IN WHAT WORLD does sucky players fetch you that high a draft pick? And since it looks more and more like QB will be #1, then in your world those 2 sucky players can fetch you YOUR best player in draft Barkley. Just doesn't add up.

3. You ragged and disrespected Tom Brady for 2 years. A LOT of people don't like him, so that's ok. But you said he was done, would NEVER win another playoff game. He went on to win AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME and Super Bowl, then followed it up by ANOTHER AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME win. So instead of just admitting you were wrong (which is obvious), you say they cheated, other team choked, etc. Even if that were true, he STILL did what you said he absolutely couldn't.

4. Another example of making sure you can whine and try and be right all in one is what you said the Browns should do. You whine about how the Browns never take playmakers (even though they have), and say they are so stupid they never take a QB at #1 ( even though in their LONG history they have had that pick 4 times, this being the 5th). You then say they should take Barkley #1. So you BUILT IN YOUR OWN WHINE WITH WHAT YOU WANT. 

5. Last but certainly not least, is giving yourself a better chance to say you were right about the QB. I dont know about what you have done in the past regarding this EXCEPT saying after Kizer was drafted that he SHOULD start as he was best QB on roster and ONLY way the Browns could do well last year, but back to the point. Your 1st top QB was LAMAR JACKSON. I am not going back to find your exact words, but you said it. You tried to play it off and say you were joking, saying what the Browns would do because they are so stupid, but NO, not so from the words you used. Then next you said Baker Mayfield. Then in this thread when you said the only way the draft is a success and what you would be is to pick #1, #2, and #4/5. You said take Barkley #1, then QB #2, you said Mayfield or Rosen. So that is 3 you have said something about. Then the funny thing is you talked about their contracts, and were SO WRONG saying pay less now, pay less later. What a player makes in 2nd contract has NOTHING to do with their rookie contract, and their are so many examples to prove that, but the most obvious present day one is Kirk Cousins. He was a 4th round pick, so not a big rookie contract, yet just got the BIGGEST AND FULLY GUARANTEED contract EVER. 

And their is NO WAY you can refute that anytime someone challenges you on anything, and most times without being challenged that the reply/message from you is a profanity, homophobic, racist, sexual, degrading comment. 

Now good luck with everything and God Bless 

13 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Dude, nice try. Again, you made a challenge, you don't get to pick where I travel. You want to get fukcked up, you come to the King. I am not the one boasting. WHy don' you call up Roethlisberger, offer to beat his butt, and then tell him where HE CAN BUY A PLANE TICKET  to come see you.

You are a drunk, dude. You have been a drunk for a long time. You aren't an athlete, you aren't a badass, hell, you an admin and you can't even do jack Sheet about me in your own jungle.......... WTF do you think is going to happen to you in MY jungle?

John, you aren't a man, you are a CU.NT! You aren't serious about fighting or you would have made the trek. What you are, is a computer tough guy, making up conditions that no man, no human in his right mind would agree to. Who the FU.CK  are you to decide that I need to fly to some assphuck city that I would never, ever, go to, to see a fukcing team that blows as bad as you do? I'll be in Las Vegas April 18 - 23,  May 19 - 14, June 11- 15, July 3 - 8, and sometime mid August. I am building a house so really June would be the best time for me to fukck your life up worse than it is now. Earnie is in Vegas, you can find your second at one of the homosexual clubs on the North side of the strip, or bring whatever caulksucker that anal-loves you in Homo-town Florida.

But seriously, find yourself a new fantasy. If you are going to daydream about schidt that will never happen, why not pretend that you like women?Really, STFU already.

Uh oh, did we get the fat bully to break his game and lose his composure?

pee-wees-big-adventure-francis-1.jpg?w=1

I gave you three choices, but that wasn't good enough for you so you chose a steaming pie of carnival poop in the desert on the other side of the country.

Run, Tommy, Run!

I know, it's frustrating when everyone is seeing through your shit and all the boys are laughing at you and not with you ... but, chin up, Tommy Boy... you can always pay a tranny in Vegas to touch your little pee pee!

Zombo

50 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

They fall for this sh-it every single time. They can't just ignore an obviously trolling post and let it fizzle out.

It's the off season and the draft is still 3 weeks away. What can I say? Boring place until draft week. May as well play with the fishes.

On 3/31/2018 at 11:17 AM, StinkHole said:

Because it would take great courage to vote for a habitual lying, corrupt, criminal?...who happens to be married to a liar and worked for even a bigger liar?

btw...and take that fukking Obama sticker off your bumper.

And that "COEXIST" one on the opposite side.

I bet you're lying corrupt criminal yes Donald Trump that's who were talking about hello McFly is anybody homeI bet you're lying corrupt criminal yes Donald Trump that's who were talking about hello McFly is anybody

On 4/4/2018 at 8:19 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

It's the off season and the draft is still 3 weeks away. What can I say? Boring place until draft week. May as well play with the fishes.

Dude, the time of year has nothign to do with any of this Sheet. I own this board. I tweet.... EVERYONE follows. I fart......... everyone sniffs.

he funniest mother fukckers are the guys who claim to have me on ignore, and then quote the Sheet out of me. LMAO.  You know, it really is good to be me. I surely is.

On 4/4/2018 at 7:28 AM, LogicIsForSquares said:

They fall for this sh-it every single time. They can't just ignore an obviously trolling post and let it fizzle out.

Logic..... you are so fukcing right. Why don't they follow your lead and not post on my threads like you don't..........ah... never mind.

The thread is not a trolling post at all. Most of the respondents are the ones trolling. I have made lucid, albeit maddening comments based in 100% total reality. Those bitching at the thread only have to debate the TOPIC........... and NOT THE POSTER. 

Case in point, Zomblowjob wants to talk about fist fighting me. Idiotic from a standpoint is that he pulls any post that is off topic...........but he himself violates his rule. Secondly, do any of you believe that this vagina face has ever been in a fight his entire life? Do you think he ever turned a wrench? Rode a Harley? Fired a gun? Seriously, what kind of a nincompoop threatens to beat someone's butt and then tells them they have to buy a plane ticket? And why is this goofy schidt even on a Tie Rod Tarkenton post?

But I digress into pussyland.....back to football.....................................the points of this thread.

1) Hue fell in love with RG3.....

2) Hue presided over the drafting of DeShone Tarkenton.

3) The starting QB will be a man in the mold of................. RG3

Those of you who maintain that Hue was prevented from getting AJ by Dorsey, are projecting a narrative that you HOPE is true. Nowhere was there a report that Dorsey jumped the authority ladder and overruled Hue. Hue laid the plans, had the offer ready to go. Sashi and DePo et al were later, incompetent and missed the deadline. Dorsey had absolutely no role in this. Again, show me the report that says AJ is not here because Dorsey overruled Hue. 

You guys have such a hard on for GMs that you lick jism out of their smegma hole. IN SAVAGE YOU TRUSTED  IN HOLMGREN YOU TRUSTED..... Jesus Kee Rye st............do you jackoffs ever trust, or use your own brain?

Look, none of us can see the future, but if you think Lamar Tarkenton BT4 is   something that can no way happen in Cleveland? You are out of your minds, and you are totally ignoring past browns drafting history. Oh, I get it, you want to belive in Dorsey....you want so fukcing bad to believe that FINALLY your knight in shining armor is here. Open your door, tell you wife to spread her legs, your daughters to get on their knees, and then give the guy the keys to your homo electric car.

Reality is this...........

1) He was told that he does not have authority to fire Hue

2) We was told that he has the same authority level as Hue, that he, and Hue both report to Haslam

3) The QB we have, resembles the last two major QBs Hue Jackson started. He is NOT the type of QB Dorsey would ever pick.

As far as Lamar Tarkenton goes? You know the Browns are cheap, and DePo is all about trading down and acquiring more picks. This guy is cancer on the #4 pick, and the Browns are not big spenders. They don't want to pay big contracts, hence they didnt go after the best FA QBs

The Browns are not smart drafters, and Dorsey is no genius either. The Browns continually face ridicule and laughter, SO, they are likely to play it safe again with the draft as they did last year. Myles Garrett was a bait, and Cleveland took it, thinking that by taking the guy everyone called the BPA, whether he busted or not, the Browns could avoid ridicule. 

Along those lines, drafting a Qb #1 is the sme kind of safe. HOWEVER, if Depo and Hue pressure Haslam to not use #1 on a QB, and instead take Chubb....you can bet your bottom pubic hair that the Browns will trade down the #4. When that happens? Lamar Tarkenton beomes a target.

We will see. 

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Logic..... you are so fukcing right. Why don't they follow your lead and not post on my threads like you don't..........ah... never mind.

I just poked my head in to see what kind of nonsense you cooked up this time to get the natives restless. Return to your regularly scheduled early death from morbid obesity. Next week maybe you can start a thread about sumo wrestlers that will get them all worked up.

7 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Do you think he ever turned a wrench? Rode a Harley? Fired a gun? Seriously, what kind of a nincompoop threatens to beat someone's butt and then tells them they have to buy a plane ticket?

Aww, Bitchtits still has the red ass for me ... I have my own toolbox and everything, Tommy, I'm a country boy! I'll be working in the yard this weekend, putting up some fence with some cold beer and my trusty dog, I'd invite you over to help, but I doubt your fatass can bend over.

Got my motorcycle licence ON a Harley, drove it all over Florida.

I don't think I've ever fired a gun, you got me there ... I guess I never needed to. I don't get my kicks by shooting animals and I live in nice neighborhoods ... but I'll gladly go to the range with ya if you think it will make me more manly like you. Maybe afterwards, you can put your jean shorts on and play the accordion for the boys at the range.

I'll even buy YOUR plane ticket and fly ya down ... C'mon, we'll do some golfing and boating and I won't punch in the fat face until the last day of your visit ...

Zombo

On 4/3/2018 at 9:53 AM, darren15 said:

You wont be saying that if you watched my brilliant Man City this season...... been a City fan for 48 years....never seen it this good :) and soccer or football as it is known everywhere else is the worlds biggest sport :)

Soccer, the most boring game in the world.

37 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Soccer, the most boring game in the world.

My nephew in law works for the Queen's Park Rangers in London, his dream job as their publicist. How would you do that? "Well we tied nil-nil today in an exciting rematch from our loss one-nil two months ago. That's major progress!":P

Baseball is the worst ..... 162 games in a season ....talk about drawing it out ..... you could win all those games and still not win anything ....and world series ?   why world series.....how many teams around the world contest it ? Even in Football....the super bowl winners are crowned WORLD CHAMPIONS ....lol

34 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Baseball is the worst ..... 162 games in a season ....talk about drawing it out ..... you could win all those games and still not win anything ....and world series ?   why world series.....how many teams around the world contest it ? Even in Football....the super bowl winners are crowned WORLD CHAMPIONS ....lol

Yeah but what are the chances of the owners going back to 154 games? Zero.

I love to relax and watch baseball -but- if you miss a few innings or games or maybe a week no sweat there's always tomorrow!  ;)

.......oh sock-her is still the most boring game ever devised. Maybe fun to play, then again maybe not.:lol:

Oh and now back to Tarkenton Talk.

220px-Fran_Tarkenton_January_2010.jpg

Archived