THE BROWNS BOARD

Kvoethe

Hue jackson on Baker Mayfield

” I feel like hes the pied piper of oklahoma football.  When he walked into the building, he made this sound- kind of went hee hee & all the players in the bldg started going hee hee and here we go.  Most unbelievable thing ive ever seen”

Wtf Hue?

this scares me

25 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

What Hue needs to heal his psychosis is to jump in the ice cold water of Lake Erie.

Hue Jackson 2018 NFL Coach oh the Year candidate? 

........well maybe most improved? :lol:

1 hour ago, Kvoethe said:

” I feel like hes the pied piper of oklahoma football.  When he walked into the building, he made this sound- kind of went hee hee & all the players in the bldg started going hee hee and here we go.  Most unbelievable thing ive ever seen”

Wtf Hue?

this scares me

Well there it is, The Whisperer has mumbled.  

1 hour ago, Kvoethe said:

Wtf Hue?

this scares me

At least he didn't feel the earth move this time...  :)  Didn't hear of any earthquakes out in So Cal when they were out there checking out Darnold and Rosen....  

49 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Wasn't that a TV show with Buck Owens & Roy Clark?

LOL, that was Hee Haw...   

Sometimes, I feel pressure and stress because I think I'm under prepared for my job. Then I think of Hue Jackson in the Browns, and I feel relieved .

4 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Wtf Hue?

this scares me

Nope. And I heard Tony Grossi say just about the same thing. If I were the general manager Baker Mayfield might not be my first pick but I do like the kid a lot and I would not be disappointed if they chose him.

WSS

Saq and Bake, bank it. 

12 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

At what point was that comment a good idea?

Cleaned it up by talking about a "cleansing of this organization..." :blink:

13 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Saq and Bake, bank it. 

Poe grab your "project till your always right" Shoolie manual..Ya can't call Baker,Broadway Baker a Jet in Kessler topic, than call him a Brown at #4 here..back to your laboratory of moving your board?(of chalk we hope) 

Just now, VikingDawg said:

There's no way Allen goes #1.... Dorsey cannot be that stupid. 

The 2018 NFL quarterback draft:

Eenie, meanie, minie. ......oh no! :o

Archived