THE BROWNS BOARD

Hogg goes marxist pig on America

calfoxwc

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah, I'm out. 

DieHard is an old troll. Steve has gone more and more right wing and typical Steve. We now have 4chan to foil hat man. And Cal is his normal moronic, gullible, hypocritical self with a complete lack of self awareness

You sift through 15 posts to find one by someone that doesn't have his head up a political ideologies butt. 

It's no wonder so many other sane posters have left. You just can't feed this board the energy it needs to compete with the completely ridiculous and asinine. 

Have fun turning this board into a circle jerk with 0 basis in reality. 

Godspeed to those that stick around. 

Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer

Cal hated Trump

Image result for baby crying gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I don't want any attention. 

I find that hard to believe but I won't call you a liar I don't know you well enough. People love attention though especially young people.

You had an idiot thread claiming he wasn't a student and an actor. That got blown up.

I never said the little prick wasn't a student I said he's an actor and he is. This is his resume for a Communications gig. An audition. With the help of the left-wing media.

Cal has an idiot thread about an article on the blaze going after him for raising his fist. That gets blown up easily by showing one of the countless times Trump has done it.

fight your own battles with Cal.

And now we have idiot tinfoil hat 4chan man spewing absolute nonsense into the board. Enough people here like what he's saying so they role with it. Not enough people here want to spend the time to clean up his Sheet. The damage already done

I've never seen 4chan. It must be spectacular because you mention it fairly often. Red herring? Typical Woody?

Should have known it would be a waste of time to come back and post. Even one as blatantly obvious as Trump raising his fist too. 

one more time the fist means absolutely nothing to me.

The idiots on both ends of the fringe political scale are the biggest threat to the country. Being led around by. Smh

😉

WSS

On 3/25/2018 at 11:22 AM, MLD Woody said:

Don't be an idiot Steve. If you really want to go after a high school kid, go for it. It might just help if those criticisms are based in reality. Which, with this kid, you seem to have trouble

I'm here to be amused when Cal attempts to dig out of his hole

And why not? This high school kid has decided to become the face of gutting the Constitution has he not? I don't think he gets to hide behind 

"Gee whiz I'm just a high school kid" anymore. 

Well what do we have here   .   .   .  

image.png.669ad7f1cb147df22ab56cd42b1d1873.png

https://www.weaselzippers.us/379675-39-days-david-hogg-wasnt-at-the-school-during-the-shooting/

image.png.27638127836d95a786949acd11f9e83c.png

There is another story floating around today   .   .   .   let's just say the worm is turning BIGLY if true.

Oh, in case you forgot, that story linked above has the video clip where he's supposedly locked in a closet filming during the shooting - remember that ?

14 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

LOL! My wife was just telling visiting family how I once "settled" something with a student of hers who had threatened her and began calling our house (before caller ID) time after time after time without saying who he was or speaking back when anyone answered. After about the 15th call I answered it, got that same silence so I said in a very menacing voice, "You know I learned how to kill people and put it into practice in Vietnam. Adding one more to the toll won't make a bit of difference at this point, so if you ever call my house again or threaten my wife in any way I will track your a.s.s. down and leave the body where no one will ever find you." And this was well before the "special set of skills" movie with Liam Neeson. :lol:

Needless to say he never called again and he never threatened my wife again. I think he believed me. But the scary thing is, at the time I meant every word. Apparently that came across to him.:D

Figured that out of fear cal would be unloading on the kids... At least the fear is warranted.

You stonewalled as long as you could, cal. BIG mistake... You wouldn't give an inch, now prepare to lose several.

Hogg just got Laura Ingram to back down... handed her skinny butt to her.

4 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Figured that out of fear cal would be unloading on the kids... At least the fear is warranted.

You stonewalled as long as you could, cal. BIG mistake... You wouldn't give an inch, now prepare to lose several.

Besides the fact that the Hogg Meister is a grandstanding little twat I have no doubt you guys will pass some useless and completely ineffective reform. Bravo. Not to be too much of a conspiracist but I'm guessing that you are crossing your fingers waiting for the next attack so you can scream for even more regulation on your way to exJustice Stevens plan. Penny ante measures will do absolutely nothing and even more drastic measures probably won't have a noticeable effect. You guys can pretend all you want but let's face it martial law is about the only effective solution.

WSS

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Hogg is a modern day presentation of the Sword of Damocles   .   .   .   he just hasn't looked up yet.

Laura Ingram is at the mercy of her Employers, who are at the mercy of their Advertisers   .   .   .   she should have never backed down, but I can understand her position.

The Fat Lady has some time yet before she sings, and there will be many twists in the plot between now and then.

42 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Besides the fact that the Hogg Meister is a grandstanding little twat I have no doubt you guys will pass some useless and completely ineffective reform. Bravo. Not to be too much of a conspiracist but I'm guessing that you are crossing your fingers waiting for the next attack so you can scream for even more regulation on your way to exJustice Stevens plan. Penny ante measures will do absolutely nothing and even more drastic measures probably won't have a noticeable effect. You guys can pretend all you want but let's face it martial law is about the only effective solution.

lol... Did I hit a nerve, Your Moderatorship?

5 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

lol... Did I hit a nerve, Your Moderatorship?

Not at all. I expect gun control eventually. Governments take more control over the individual freedoms of the citizens as civilizations age and decay.. I don't particularly care. Whatever form of civilization people are born into  is just their reality. I will be in the gray Havens by then. 😉

WSS

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Yo? it's one kid. A real jackass loser loudmouth michael mooer wannabe. There's plenty of money in it, you know.

The left is extremely activist. So many of them don't have jobs - and richer libs fund their busses to asinine events.

Most of the left losers sit around and get stupid, and they will rally and hate on cue. $$$

Like his hate on the NRA? Money tripled to the NRA. Just like the hitleresque pic - it was a nazi brownshirt move - they destroyed

businesses and livings of Jews just because they irrationally hated.

Hogg was loser long before the oink was dry.

Archived