THE BROWNS BOARD

Woody

Westside Steve

1) Saw this before

2) The headline takes the quote out of context

3) Okorn is terrible. We needed an average to below average QB performance to beat OSU and he gave us a terrible one. 

Now I'm out of this thread before it derails into OSU trolls and ignorant comments 

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I'll be nice to Woody. If we thought Mayfield was c0cky- this takes the cake...  

"That might make O’Korn sound delusional, but he understands that he’s just going to be a guy fighting for a roster spot in the months ahead."

The Athlon Flugs just posted has him undrafted. What's the new league stating up called? We have a home for you.  

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

1) Saw this before

2) The headline takes the quote out of context

3) Okorn is terrible. We needed an average to below average QB performance to beat OSU and he gave us a terrible one. 

Now I'm out of this thread before it derails into OSU trolls and ignorant comments 

Just thought it would interest you. I have no beef with drafting kids from that school up north.

WSS

18 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just thought it would interest you. I have no beef with drafting kids from that school up north.

WSS

Neither do I, which is why I would like the Browns to add DT Maurice Hurst.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Also the guy in question is from Pennsylvania and played high school ball St Thomas Aquinas in Florida.

WSS

Isn't that so true for most state of Michigan better players.

Not good OHIO born and bred players like Krenzel, oh wait he actually was from Michigan......I believe the only Buckeye on his team from up north. Strange isn't it. :blink:

19 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Isn't that so true for most state of Michigan better players.

Not good OHIO born and bred players like Krenzel, oh wait he actually was from Michigan......I believe the only Buckeye on his team from up north. Strange isn't it. :blink:

Most of Michigan's players and coaches are from Ohio.

Heisman winners Howard and Woodson:  from Ohio

Bo Schembechler, Gary Moeller:  from Ohio

Jim Harbaugh...born in Ohio

If you went through the list of Michigan All Americans past....probably about 50-60% would be from Ohio.

If it were not for the Ohioans associated with the Michigan program....they would be like on a par with Indiana.

Archived