THE BROWNS BOARD

Landry tweet hyping Browns

jcam222

Oh damn, imagine Josh Gordon and Saquon joining the fun! Beasts! 

I want so badly to read that the Browns have resigned Landry to a long term deal. Ability, attitude, results, &  teamwork. The young man has it all.

PAY THE MAN!

Mike

17 minutes ago, JimboJones said:

Nope.   It's going to be Ronald Jones, Kerryon Johnson, Derrius Guice, Nick Chubb, Sony Michel, Rashaad Penny or Royce Freeman to go with Hyde and DJ.

After his "hands" display at USCs Pro Day, I think we can rule Ronald Jones II out. 

Mike

29 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

What about it?

He swatted a few fruit flies as the ball approached a couple of times..... Not the end of the world. 

8 hours ago, nickers said:

Hyping is cute.. Let's prove it on the field...

I was pumped when they signed Landry because of his ability on the field. I'm double pumped because he showing something I wasn't aware of which is that he's a polarizing figure And a leader. 

18 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

I was pumped when they signed Landry because of visibility on the field. I'm double pumped because he showing something I wasn't aware of which is that he's a polarizing figure And a leader. 

I'm not questioning his talent.. I just prefer guarded optimism at this juncture.. As we have seen.. what looks great on paper.. does not always look great in composed motion... But , that said.. There'll be plenty of chances for them to show us....

7 hours ago, JimboJones said:

Nope.   It's going to be Ronald Jones, Kerryon Johnson, Derrius Guice, Nick Chubb, Sony Michel, Rashaad Penny or Royce Freeman...

I was anticipating an "and" at the end of that RB string.

13 hours ago, MDDawg said:
Working out with Tyrod Taylor, Njoku, Hyde and Louis in warm climes! Yeah, I know I'm a sucker.

So that wasn't shot in CLE?

Intensity, belief and passion are way underrated. I hope Landry can juice the offense, especially Coleman- get him out of his shell.  

Archived