THE BROWNS BOARD

DRAFT ROUNDS

darren15

1 hour ago, Comeonman said:

Cowboys select Trey Quinn, Lions select Brian Allen 

Lions have drafted 2 Centers.....moving 1 over to guard ?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

22 (240). San Francisco 49ers from Kansas City Chiefs                                                                        ARRION SPRINGS .............. CB ........................OREGON   
23 (241). Washington Redskins from Los Angeles Rams                                                                       GRANT HALEY ................. CB ........................... PENN STATE
24 (242). Carolina Panthers                                                                                                                         COLBY GOSSETT ................OG .......................... APPALACHIAN ST               
25 (243). Kansas City Chiefs from Tennessee Titans                                                                              CHRISTIAN SAM ................ ILB .........................ARIZONA STATE

Chiefs were my pick .....2 were Flyin J's who has gone AWOL so I selected for them and Poetic left me 1

5 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I know sometimes you like to jump the gun...but if the 4 ahead of me are not chosen in the next hour, I will get to my jags pick tomorrow morning.

You will be OK in the morning ......... 

I am going to go ahead and name my pick for the Jags.....in the hope and belief that no one else will have taken...or want this guy:

In the 7th round, the Jaguars select:

Larry Allen Jr.   OG  Harvard

• Harvard_logo.gif Larry Allen Jr., G, Harvard 
    Height: 6-4. Weight: 285. 
    Projected 40 Time: 5.00. 
    Projected Round (2018): 7-FA. 

4/14/18: Allen is said to be interested in playing in the NFL, but also could pursue a career in biomedical engineering. His strength and weight could be big hindrances for the next level. 

7/17/17: Allen has great bloodlines, but is extremely light for the NFL. He is the son of the Hall of Famer Larry Allen. Larry Allen Jr. is undersized and must add some weight for the NFL. He broke into the starting lineup as a sophomore. Allen should have the upside to improve as a senior.

• Read more: http://walterfootball.com/draft2018OG.php#ixzz5Csj4p6Oi
  • All he needs is some weight training that he can get in the NFL that he could not get at Harvard.

One Post's pick has gone and I PM'd him and said  your pick is gone he replied OK then did not pick again so I am keeping his position for Falcons and using BPA ....he only had one pick anyway.

Atlanta Pick

ANDRE SMITH .... ILB ...NORTH CAROLINA

With pick # 245 the 

New Orleans Saints select

KaRaun White WR W.V.

With pick #246 the Pittsburgh Stealers select Ike Boettger OT Iowa

Times up for SYD ( Seahawks ) Mumford left me Bengals pick

30 (248). Seattle Seahawks from Minnesota Vikings                                                                                 MATTHEW THOMAS .... OLB ........... FLORIDA STATE                          
31 (249). Cincinnati Bengals from New England Patriots                                                                           DAMON WEBB .............. S ................ OHIO STATE 

31 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Times up for SYD ( Seahawks ) Mumford left me Bengals pick

30 (248). Seattle Seahawks from Minnesota Vikings                                                                                 MATTHEW THOMAS .... OLB ........... FLORIDA STATE                          
31 (249). Cincinnati Bengals from New England Patriots                                                                           DAMON WEBB .............. S ................ OHIO STATE 

i messaged you my picks last week

9 minutes ago, syd said:

i messaged you my picks last week

Sorry....PM me them again and I will change it...... I have received so many PM's and picks I must of deleted it ....

EDIT ....SYD is happy with Seattle's pick as per PM ..... The Chargers pick is gone...PM me another and I will add after Philly picks

Matthew Thomas was going to be pick 250... oh well.... first time all draft I've been scooped.

So with Pick 250 the Eagles select:

Kyle Allen..... QB..... UH

All left by proxy

33 (251). Los Angeles Chargers (Compensatory)                                                                                         RICK LEONARD ............. OT ................ FLORIDA STATE
34 (252). Cincinnati Bengals (Compensatory)                                                                                               DAVIN BELLAMY ...........OLB ............... GEORGIA
35 (253). Cincinnati Bengals (Compensatory)                                                                                               BRANDON SILVERS ........ QB ................ TROY

Picks left by proxy

36 (254). Arizona Cardinals (Compensatory)                                                                                                 SAM JONES ...................... OG ...............ARIZONA STATE
37 (255). Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Compensatory)                                                                                       GUS EDWARDS ................. RB ................ RUTGERS

We are now left with Mr Irrelevant ......One Post has until NOON EASTERN

Time is up ....

38 (256). Atlanta Falcons (Compensatory)  ( MR IRRELEVANT )                                                                 JEREMY REAVES ............. S ....................... S ALABAMA    

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN ......I PRONOUNCE THE 2018 NFL DRAFT OVER ...THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE THAT PARCIPITATED IT WAS INTERESTING AND FUN

LET THE DRAFT GRADES BEGIN FOR ALL TEAMS

• Zombo unpinned this topic

Archived