THE BROWNS BOARD

McMaster replaced

TexasAg1969

Don't take it too hard Diehard. It's all predictable. He is what he is and that's how Narcissistic Personality Disorders function.

Cue up cal to tell us why McMaster has such poor character like he does ever other person fired by the great Orange Liar.

I'm delighted McMaster was fired. He was too much a hardliner on NK - that is irresponsible.

Guess what? Kelly and Mattiss wanted McMaster gone, too.

Guess what? Kelly and Mattiss are ALSO RETIRED GENERALS.

And McMaster was abrasive, arrogant, and was losing battles and respect at the WH.

Thank him for his outstanding military service. Not all military generals should go into politics

on a high level, or at all.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/03/07/mcmasters-problem-isnt-trump-its-mattis-and-kelly/

You know who they brought in to replace him? John Bolton - who I am DELIGHTED they brought on board, and I"ve been calling for them to bring him on board in some capacity - I have so MUCH respect for him.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/22/politics/trump-replace-national-security-adviser-mcmaster-bolton/index.html

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Don't take it too hard Diehard. It's all predictable. He is what he is and that's how Narcissistic Personality Disorders function.

Cue up cal to tell us why McMaster has such poor character like he does ever other person fired by the great Orange Liar.

Stuart

Take it too hard ? LOL. You're clueless. McMaster was one of yours.

Deep State sympathizers with fantasy Islam, the Muslim Brotherhood, and the huge multi-billion petro-dollar grants and influence of Saudi Arabia and Qatar saw Flynn as a serious threat to the their ideology, influence, and especially Obama’s nuclear agreement with Iran.

Flynn’s departure as National Security Advisor was an especially sweet victory for the Deep State establishment with the appointment of Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster—a faithful proponent of Barack Obama’s multiculturalist counterfactual view of Islam—to National Security Advisor and head of the National Security Council (NSC). McMaster’s position on Islam can scarcely be distinguished from that of Obama. He has also been a strong defender of Obama’s foreign policy in general but especially Obama’s nuclear agreement with Iran, which has been strongly opposed by Trump and conservative cabinet advisers. According to a recent article by Jed Babbin in the American Spectator, it was Senator John McCain and Gen. David Petraeus who recommended McMaster as National Security Advisor.

http://www.thetribunepapers.com/2017/08/18/mcmaster-and-the-deep-state-protecting-obama-agendas-in-a-trump-administration/

TexAg is on the wrong side of reality in America.

and the liberal slurs go on.

Here is what John Bolton ACTUALLY SAID:

https://www.citizen-times.com/story/news/local/2017/12/17/bolton-us-may-have-attack-north-korea-despite-danger-south/958388001/

"Nobody wants to use military force against North Korea because of the risks to 
South Korea. Nobody wants to see this happen," Bolton told the crowd at the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville.

But he said the risks to the United States of North Korea having nuclear weapons may outweigh that concern.

"You have to make the choice at some point whether the risks are greater in preventing North Korea from getting the capability of blackmailing or actually attacking the United States against the dangers of, the consequences of, a preemptive strike," Bolton said.

Have avoided the politics for awhile. It seems Trump is burning through staff and that this deep state stuff is a real boogeyman to justify all of his behaviors. I will give him that. It is like a lady justifying every terrible thing she does because she is on the rag.

I don’t need a response about Obama. He was garbage too. 

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

"You have to make the choice at some point whether the risks are greater in preventing North Korea from getting the capability of blackmailing or actually attacking the United States against the dangers of, the consequences of, a preemptive strike," Bolton said.

Preemptive strike is nothing more than a euphemism for nuclear annihilation of millions of people. And if it isn't annihilation there will be millions killed by the response taken out on the S. Koreans by N. Korea.  Also I notice you left out Iran here too. May as well get his war in with them as well.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/why-a-john-bolton-appointment-is-scarier-than-you-think-mcmaster-trump/

If any of you has a subscription to the Wall Street Journal please post this article by John Bolton himself from February 28th, 2018 entitled "The Legal Case For Striking North Korea First". I can't duplicate it from the web without a subscription. All we need is two looney tunes at the top. That'll fix everything.

14 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

This didn't make me happy.  But as long as Mattis hangs in there I'm with him.  He leaves or is fired, then bring on the trials!

BTW Kelly is next. Reports are out there that Trump will replace him with.......................................himself.

Mattis will end up leaving at some point in the next year. Trump cannot stand honest feedback. It's just a matter of when, not if.

15 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Have avoided the politics for awhile. It seems Trump is burning through staff and that this deep state stuff is a real boogeyman to justify all of his behaviors. I will give him that. It is like a lady justifying every terrible thing she does because she is on the rag.

I don’t need a response about Obama. He was garbage too. 

dang. talk about a pre-emptive strike...LOL

13 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

BTW Kelly is next. Reports are out there that Trump will replace him with.......................................himself.

Mattis will end up leaving at some point in the next year. Trump cannot stand honest feedback. It's just a matter of when, not if.

Well, there is a point to be made about the matter of anybody who works for Trump is guilty of something to the left, and the left will go after them, too.

Like Pence - a very excellent man - who has been ridiculed,  his entire family harrassed. It's no wonder that some get tired, and even fearful of it -

and decide they have to leave for their family's safety.

'Make America Gay Again' banner welcomes Mike Pence outside his ...

Dec 30, 2017 - LGBTQ people have peacefully expressed their disdain for Pence's views previously, throwing a queer dance party outside his house in Washington D.C. in January after being elected alongside Trump. A few months earlier, neighbors hung rainbow banners outside their houses for Pence to see.

Mike Pence's Vacation Home Neighbors Trolled Him With a 'Make ...

www.newsweek.com/mike-pences-vacation-neighbors-trolled-him-make-america-gay...

Dec 30, 2017 - Mike Pence's holiday home neighbors have posted a rainbow banner featuring the slogan "Make America Gay Again" on their property, trolling the vice president who is known for his conservative views. The residents of the Aspen, Colorado property placed the banner on a pillar at the end of a driveway to ...

Archived