THE BROWNS BOARD

Veteran Backup QB Idea Kaepernick

Fireguy1427

Well I guess this means we aren't taking QBs at #1 and #4...

On 3/21/2018 at 4:45 PM, Fireguy1427 said:

My only thought was he still has some talent and as a backup QB we hold the cards as to what to pay him if he wants to come back into the league. Rather have someone capable of starting than Kessler or Hogan and force our drafted QB to start. 

Well done...

Your first name wouldn't happen to be John, would it?

On 3/22/2018 at 7:01 PM, Alkid3 said:

#2 is in the draft. Kaep can be 3rd he's a vet.

Kaep can be the third somewhere else. Since the word is we're signing Drew Stanton (sheeze, his stats are horrible) it tells me Kaepernic is 100% toxic- career over.  Or head to Canada to play...  

1 hour ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

I would love Kap but there's sooooo many racist white dudes on this board it just shows how Shmucked up this country is. Disgusting people that most likely support Trump and think black people are work horses.

LOL, then I guess the entire NFL is racist, because every team in the NFL has had a chance to sign Kaep- and passed to date. As to guys on this board? Hey  I moderate here, and there's a couple. If that's their thing? They're not responsible for giving Collin an NFL job. BTW, there's currently five Black General Managers in the NFL- I suppose they're all racist too.  

7 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

I would love Kap but there's sooooo many racist white dudes on this board it just shows how Shmucked up this country is. Disgusting people that most likely support Trump and think black people are work horses.

Word

These guys went nuts when Dorsey traded for Tyrod Taylor. I could not believe all the hate. You remember dont you?

Ya know, when I think of the color barrier being broken down in the NFL ,1 city and player comes up. Cleveland and Jim Brown.

• Zombo locked this topic

Archived