THE BROWNS BOARD

All Saquon, all the Time...

hoorta

3 hours ago, PoeticG said:

So, if you don't want to watch the tape, can't wrap your head around the different type of scheme/playbook/offense he was used in, admit that the lack of quality on the Penn State Offensive Line(are there any OL from Penn State projected to go in the first/second/third rounds?) was paramount in his negative plays, won't accept that a running back that doubles as a WR has extra value and merit in it's own right- you'll simply never understand until whatever "talking head" that you worship decides to give you your opinion. 

Name a Stanford Cardinal OLman in this draft..The best pro style RB decided to stay in school at Stanford.. Bryce Love..Count how many times McSorley stayed under center than exchanged with Barkley.Bryce Love has been doing QB under center exchanges at a much higher rate than Barkley..Compare Loves last season rushing stats to Barkley's....Here's' Bryce Love-263 carries/Bark.217..2118yrds/bark-1271..8.1/carry**Bark 5.9..19tds/bark 18tds..Barkley has been a media darling since combine numbers..but it's football 

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, bjh2130 said:

Where did you hear this stat. I am completely against drafting Barkley so i really want to find out the source of this so I can tell my buddies.

Some analyst on Cowherd show. Whether it's a reputable show and he knows much is neither here nor there. They gave the exact numbers and it was quite interesting 

14 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Cysko, you get the award for dumbest answer!!! Congrats... why would you want the Browns #1 selection to bust? Are you not a Browns fan? 

Well I guess we'll see who looks dumb pretty soon. Me or you. I notice youve been gargling Barkley's fluids for quite a while but fail to take the many monetary bets that have been offered to you. If you were confident that we were taking your crush you could be cleaning up on this. 

As it is im having a hard time understanding you with all those running back Weiners on your mouth-hole. 

15fv1l.jpg

• Zombo locked this topic

Archived