THE BROWNS BOARD

Our Draft CHAT Thread

darren15

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 or 3 picks a day means we wont get out the 6th round round ...... so probably stop at 5 rounds if interest has been lost ....... 

I steal your DE pick Darren? I waited for that one for Denver. Think he will be very good in their interior rotation. Was not high on any immediate needs list, but certainly fills a needed depth on the DL.

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I steal your DE pick Darren? I waited for that one for Denver. Think he will be very good in their interior rotation. Was not high on any immediate needs list, but certainly fills a needed depth on the DL.

No I was praying you did not pick mine :)

5 minutes ago, darren15 said:

No I was praying you did not pick mine :)

LOL-Nope had my eye on this guy as an interior DE in their 3-4 who can rotate in for Wolfe or Gotsis without losing anything. Your pick fits the Browns better.

If anyone is due to pick in the draft and they think they cannot make it back for a few hours please PM me your top 3 or 4 selections in order and I will add them for you....thanks

The Commish has just booked his post draft vacation ....

April 30th to May 10th  Lake Tahoe then Yosemite :)

May 31st to June 12th   England  :)

Cannot wait :) 

8 hours ago, darren15 said:

The Commish has just booked his post draft vacation ....

April 30th to May 10th  Lake Tahoe then Yosemite :)

May 31st to June 12th   England  :)

Cannot wait :) 

Kool enjoy! You deserve it!!! 

GO BROWNS!!!

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Taking in a few soccer games are you darren?:P

Nahhhh season is over then ..... visiting family and going to a concert

I'm done with Denver's draft but I am very pleased with it. Met every need and did not have to "reach" for one of those top QB's with the most likely multi-year All-pro on the board in Nelson since picking up Case Keenum allows for development of Luke Falk. Nelson is arguably the best interior OL in many a year IMO and very much a top need for the Broncos. Oliver is a quality DB well known to Denver out of CU. Andrews is a steal that far down in the draft.

Denver Broncos

QUENTON NELSON ....OG .... Picked at position 5

ISAIAH OLIVER ...................CB ..... Picked at position 40

JOSEY JEWELL .....ILB .....Picked at position 71

MARCEL ATEMAN ....WR ....... Picked at position 99 

MARK ANDREWS ..... TE ....Picked at position 106

LUKE FALK .................QB ........... Picked at position 113

ANDREW BROWN ............. DE ......... Picked at position 149

MARK WALTON ............RB ...............Picked at position 160

The player I took in the 6th round might be watching the draft from jail....but the upside is huge if he can stay out of trouble .....

Ranked 2nd best at his position here

https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/prospects/WR?college=allColleges&page=1&status=ALL

2 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

haha forgot you were English....

That comeback on Saturday was.....unexpected

Yeah ..... they are so happy to have beaten city .....if they dont win any trophies they dont care.....challenging Liverpool for the We Beat Man City trophy

1 minute ago, darren15 said:

Yeah ..... they are so happy to have beaten city .....if they dont win any trophies they dont care.....challenging Liverpool for the We Beat Man City trophy

haha that sounds like West Ham with us, how the mighty Reds have fallen. Tomorrow night should be a fun watch

I think we will at least draw with you on Saturday night ;)

13 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

After hearing Greg Cosell heap praise on prospect Darius Leonard thought I would see where he went in our draft, the Bills GM knows his stuff

Royce has until around 7am tomorrow to make picks then we move on .....he missed last picks but will give him a chance to pick

36 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Gonna move on and pick for Royce....he has not read the sent PM's

Damn I was hoping you would save Hercules for the Browns. Is there an Achilles out there we can take? The only team we would be vulnerable to then would be the Chiefs. Redskins are not on the schedule unless we meet in the playoffs.;)

Archived