THE BROWNS BOARD

Our Draft CHAT Thread

darren15

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 2:49 AM, Tour2ma said:

I get Connor Williams falling, but he's still the best of a weak OT class.

You might (or might not) enjoy the Ross Tucker pod this week on the O Line class

http://www.rosstucker.com/podcasts/ross-tucker-football-podcast/

Maylock was talking up ND's OT Mike McGlinchy this morning as the best OT in this class. He was also saying that Nelson the guard is the best to come along in many years and has All-Pro written all over him. He thinks NYG need to seriously consider taking him #2 overall rather than a QB or trade down.

I'm okay with draft going this slow, but it does seem like we could go allot faster if everyone would turn in their top 3 or 4 picks ahead of time, especially whenever it gets within 3 or 4 picks from your upcoming one.  I find it quite easy to do.  Before I go to sleep if its getting close to my turn, or if I am going out or being away from my pc for hours.

Just something to consider.

2 minutes ago, SissyBoyFloyd said:

I'm okay with draft going this slow, but it does seem like we could go allot faster if everyone would turn in their top 3 or 4 picks ahead of time, especially whenever it gets within 3 or 4 picks from your upcoming one.  I find it quite easy to do.  Before I go to sleep if its getting close to my turn, or if I am going out or being away from my pc for hours.

Just something to consider.

It normally takes a few weeks......we tend to get it done in plenty of time before the draft......sometimes we have time to do another 1 or 2 rounder

Leaving for a hospital procedure pre night stay in Orlando ....... procedure tomorrow.....will be home Tuesday early afternoon ....if I wake up from it ....... if I dont you will have to nominate another Commish :)

The 3 threads will be updated when I get home ........... I have left my Chiefs picks with Tour who also has the Bengals pick from Mumford....should be home by the Bills pick at the end of the round ...... you dont have to rush as we have weeks to complete :)   have a good day

I'll start a separate thread to track Round 3 picks during your sex change... hope everything comes out... errr... off OK.

So far I've no PMs with any proxy picks in my nearly empty Inbox.

20 minutes ago, darren15 said:

i AM BACK AT MY DESK....UPDATING NOW ......

Cool... glad things went well.

Let me know when Temp thread can be closed.

9. San Francisco 49ers                                                      MINKAH FITZPATRICK .... S ..... ALABAMA

27 (59). San Francisco 49ers from New Orleans Saints                                  RASHAAD PENNY ........RB .....SAN DIEGO STATE

6 (70). San Francisco 49ers from Chicago Bears                                      CHUKWUMA OKORAFOR ............OT................... WESTERN MICHIGAN

10 (74). San Francisco 49ers                                                                         SIMMIE COBBS JR .......WR.............. INDIANA

10. Oakland Raiders                                                           ROQUAN SMITH ....OLB .... GEORGIA

9 (41). Oakland Raiders                                                                                  CONNOR WILLIAMS .........OT .........TEXAS 

11 (75). Oakland Raiders                                                                                 DONTE JACKSON ................ CB ............LSU

I messaged one post again...Im ready after 2 pm!!! 

According to this article have your team addressed their needs in our draft so far ?

I would say the vast majority of GM's have :)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000923587/article/afc-fatal-flaws-patriots-blindside-hole-jaguars-aerial-issue

7 minutes ago, darren15 said:

According to this article have your team addressed their needs in our draft so far ?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000923587/article/afc-fatal-flaws-patriots-blindside-hole-jaguars-aerial-issue

Solution: Indy might legitimately get a shot at Saquon Barkley with the sixth overall pick, and he'd be tough to pass up. If the Colts decide to take a marquee defender or guard Quenton Nelson at that spot, they'll have three second-round picks to take swings on playmakers. Chris Ballard could snag a starting running back and an explosive receiver like Equanimeous St. Brown in Round 2.

I took Barkley and St. Brown for the Colts, make the call Jimmah and I am on the first plane over...

Archived