THE BROWNS BOARD

This Board is Nonsense

MLD Woody

you smart mouth on both boards, you get it in return.

anything else is uncivilized, and letting you be like the super spoiled

brat kid in "Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory"

6827ba3c0e01594106159cae919111d0--willy-

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't try to tell you that you are not an American because your opinion is different from mine, which is exactly what you were attempting to do to me in that angry diatribe. I have pointed out that you are following a totally immoral human being at the risk of your own moral scruples which I know you have. If anything I am more concerned about where this is leading you and other good men. I mean look at where it has led you. You have just trashed out an honorably discharged, decorated Vietnam combat vet by trying to assert he is not an American because he believes differently than you about where this president is taking this country. Do you really understand what you did above?

28 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I don't try to tell you that you are not an American because your opinion is different from mine, which is exactly what you were attempting to do to me in that angry diatribe. I have pointed out that you are following a totally immoral human being at the risk of your own moral scruples which I know you have. If anything I am more concerned about where this is leading you and other good men. I mean look at where it has led you. You have just trashed out an honorably discharged, decorated Vietnam combat vet by trying to assert he is not an American because he believes differently than you about where this president is taking this country. Do you really understand what you did above?

Willy Wonka is a decorated Vietnam combat veteran?

WSS

14 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Willy Wonka is a decorated Vietnam combat veteran?

WSS

Thanks for keeping it all in perspective Steve. You're a good man.:)

EDIT: And a little peace offering for you cal, as a fellow veteran. Josh Allen's pro day starts @ 200pm eastern today on NFLHD Network Ch. 212 on Direct TV. I will watch it as I am sure you will too.

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

your self-serving asinine fake news is just worthless. One camp is American - as in, Constitution, principles, our Bill of Rights, our way of life, our economic system, etc etc etc. We support all the great things that make up our America.

The other half, are not like us. They play with corrupt leadership, condone and admire them, and vote for them - the biden, mccmaster,

lynch, buttock and moochelle obaMao, clintins, clapper, comey, rosentstein, holder, the list is long now. They support the continuation of the deep state locked in statists who want to keep their big money and power status quo, no matter who we elect, no matter who the majority is of the supreme court, no matter what congress says.

That isn't AMERICAN - that is bs.

Has nothing to do with saying you and mccallister are NOT AMERICANS.

Somebody can be American, and want to destroy us at the same time.

can be a communist. a radical islamic terorist, a hard core marxist whatever.

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

your self-serving asinine fake news is just worthless. One camp is American - as in, Constitution, principles, our Bill of Rights, our way of life, our economic system, etc etc etc. We support all the great things that make up our America.

The other half, are not like us. They play with corrupt leadership, condone and admire them, and vote for them - the biden, mccmaster,

lynch, buttock and moochelle obaMao, clintins, clapper, comey, rosentstein, holder, the list is long now. They support the continuation of the deep state locked in statists who want to keep their big money and power status quo, no matter who we elect, no matter who the majority is of the supreme court, no matter what congress says.

That isn't AMERICAN - that is bs.

Has nothing to do with saying you and mccallister are NOT AMERICANS.

Somebody can be American, and want to destroy us at the same time.

can be a communist. a radical islamic terorist, a hard core marxist whatever.

But see cal it is my opinion that Trump and his family are exactly what you say, corrupt leadership who are condoned and admired and then voted for. I do not deny that there are many Democrats that also fit that mode..........never have. I can't stand them either. It's hard to find honest politicians either side of the aisle. But you will not look as closely at the Trump empire as you do the crooked Clintons. They are all corrupt. But since he supports your agenda, at least in word, you are willing to overlook that corruption entirely. Sooner or later as they follow the money, it's going to lead back to Russia. You just don't want to even consider that possibility.

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

But see cal it is my opinion that Trump and his family are exactly what you say, corrupt leadership who are condoned and admired and then voted for. I do not deny that there are many Democrats that also fit that mode..........never have. I can't stand them either. It's hard to find honest politicians either side of the aisle. But you will not look as closely at the Trump empire as you do the crooked Clintons. They are all corrupt. But since he supports your agenda, at least in word, you are willing to overlook that corruption entirely. Sooner or later as they follow the money, it's going to lead back to Russia. You just don't want to even consider that possibility.

You never talk bad about them. That is the telling factor. All the evidence out there about the dems/left, and you got nothin.

Trump, who I never cared for, is being a GREAT AMERICAN PRESIDENT. as compared to the anti-American scandals of the obamao and clinton regimes.

It's also possible that the clintons and obamao's committed genocide of all white people in Kenya. Follow the money. You never admit that possibility - and don't want to consider it.

Oh, and you also won't consider that the clintons and obaMao's kidnapped a hundred girls from the Sudan and had them slaving away in the WH. Yeah, you don't want to admit that.

Just "wait til the evidence come in". Sooner or later, they will be found guilty......

12 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Thanks for keeping it all in perspective Steve. You're a good man.:)

EDIT: And a little peace offering for you cal, as a fellow veteran. Josh Allen's pro day starts @ 200pm eastern today on NFLHD Network Ch. 212 on Direct TV. I will watch it as I am sure you will too.

I hate you, and I sneeze in your direction. But if you are ever in town, I'll see if Steve, Canton Mike and you can hang around with me around the firepit in the backyard over root beers.:rolleyes:

OK-but root beer is a communist invented poison before they came up with that latest one for ex=patriots in England. Foul tasting stuff. Now Dr. Pepper 10 would be fine.:rolleyes:

PS-I don't talk bad about them because they are thankfully in the rear view mirror. Obama was the worst president since Jimmy Carter and that's saying something because George W. was like having Alfred E. Newman in charge. The Clintons were money whores. Now for people in charge currently on the dem side, Pelosi and Warren are absolute dingbats. May as well elect Putin as have them running anything.

now you've done it - gone way too far - you've dissed root beer and didn't even put it in pink.you get diet pepsi now.and they aren't in the rear view mirror - they are still fighting for the deep state - their fellows were still manning...and womaning the media, and the fbi/cia/state dept in their favor, and against Trump over fake news.

Still russia has that uranium, still the clintons have all that russian money in their clinton foundation, still the crap is going on,

still trying to tear our country apart so they can say "vote for us, America is in turmoil".

Going after Trump after eight years of disaster from obaMao, and eight years of clintons, and eight years of Bush W. not fixing it...

We are in big serious trouble right now....and it's getting worse. and it is not Trump's fault.

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

We are in big serious trouble right now....and it's getting worse. and it is not Trump's fault.   

I couldn’t agree more, the biggest threat to the U.S. is Congress.

This country really needs term limits on that collection of azzwipes.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

I couldn’t agree more, the biggest threat to the U.S. is Congress.

This country really needs term limits on that collection of azzwipes.

Agree totally. How is it so many of them come out so much richer than when they go in?

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:44 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

Stuart

Trump corrupt in what way? Trump has been president less than 2 years.

This so called Trump empire "corruption"  that you speak of would have taken place when he was a citizen,  prior to him being elected and is irrelevant as it relates to his job as President of the United States.

The Clintons, on the other hand were career politicians and duly elected representatives of the people who abused their political power for personal gain while on the clock.

You don't have a clue as to the difference do you? That's because you're so obsessed with Trump hate that there isn't any room left for logic and reason.

And don't act as though "we're all the same"...that democRATS and Republicans are equally corrupt.

You fukkers wrote the book on corruption...the DNC and Wasserman Shultz, Lois Lerner...and this Mueller investigation in which the only corruption uncovered happened to come from your side.

So they follow the money and it leads to Russia. So what?  How did Russia make me push the button for Trump? Obama and Hillary made me push the button for Trump.

Follow the money and you will see how Obama tried to sway the Israeli election.

Do your best to give an honest answer.

If Hillary had won would there have been a Mueller investigation on Russian collusion?

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:51 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Stuart

Being a decorated Vietnam vet doesn't give you a pass.  John Kerry was both a decorated Vietnam vet and an azzhole.

So where exactly to you think the president is taking this country? Explain.

15 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Now for people in charge currently on the dem side, Pelosi and Warren are absolute dingbats. May as well elect Putin as have them running anything.

Stuart

Speaking of dingbats, democRATS have the monopoly on them.

waters.jpg

Did you vote for the honorable Sheila Lee...bet you did!  We won the war in Vietnam, did you know that?

shielanviet.jpg

6 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

Trump corrupt in what way? Trump has been president less than 2 years.

This so called Trump empire "corruption"  that you speak of would have taken place when he was a citizen,  prior to him being elected and is irrelevant as it relates to his job as President of the United States.

The Clintons, on the other hand were career politicians and duly elected representatives of the people who abused their political power for personal gain while on the clock.

You don't have a clue as to the difference do you? That's because you're so obsessed with Trump hate that there isn't any room left for logic and reason.

And don't act as though "we're all the same"...that democRATS and Republicans are equally corrupt.

You fukkers wrote the book on corruption...the DNC and Wasserman Shultz, Lois Lerner...and this Mueller investigation in which the only corruption uncovered happened to come from your side.

So they follow the money and it leads to Russia. So what?  How did Russia make me push the button for Trump? Obama and Hillary made me push the button for Trump.

Follow the money and you will see how Obama tried to sway the Israeli election.

Do your best to give an honest answer.

If Hillary had won would there have been a Mueller investigation on Russian collusion?

5 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

Being a decorated Vietnam vet doesn't give you a pass.  John Kerry was both a decorated Vietnam vet and an azzhole.

So where exactly to you think the president is taking this country? Explain.

I don't have to explain Sheet to you because you obviously are very late to the explanations. Same for my political background.

28 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

If Mattis is hanging in there, then yes.

Mattis can't stand Bolton. This new marriage will not last 6 mo. IMO. I'm afraid the last sane person there will be replaced by another Fox reporter. Alex Jones anyone?

BTW did anyone catch Trump introducing Marilyn "Lockheed" , CEO of Lockheed-Martin? No wonder she got the job! LOL!:rolleyes:

Mattis isn't a great guy about letting different opinions be heard. He's hard-driven that way.

The trouble is - he wants all diplomacy, but "negotiations" with NK have failed ten times.

Want me to repeat the snake story again?

Bolton is excellent - he's been our ambassador to the UN. Bolton KNOWS the global corruption and maneuvering by

different governments around the world. Israel and America may as well leave the UN because it's rife with corrupt self-interest

and dangerous parties having veto votes, rendering it useless - and a giant American taxpayer money pit. I've been wanting Bolton to be way up there at the WH for years. He isn't a warhawk - he's a realist.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Mattis isn't a great guy about letting different opinions be heard. He's hard-driven that way.

The trouble is - he wants all diplomacy, but "negotiations" with NK have failed ten times.

Want me to repeat the snake story again?

Bolton is excellent - he's been our ambassador to the UN. Bolton KNOWS the global corruption and maneuvering by

different governments around the world. Israel and America may as well leave the UN because it's rife with corrupt self-interest

and dangerous parties having veto votes, rendering it useless - and a giant American taxpayer money pit. I've been wanting Bolton to be way up there at the WH for years. He isn't a warhawk - he's a realist.

I don't much care for the UN either, but to say Bolton is not a warhawk is inaccurate. He has written articles about taking preemptive strikes both on Iran and now on N.K. If that isn't a warhawk perhaps you need to define what is. In Bush Jr.'s WH he pushed hard the WMD as a reason for getting into Iraq. What I wonder is if Trump even knows that since he has claimed all along he was against war with Iraq. I kind of knew that you would add Mattis to the enemies list along with all those other ex-military that were the saving grace of this administration. The snake story apples to Trump. The world watches as we head for WW III. Bolton is another madman who will push us further along in that direction. And there will be no one left in the WH to dissuade our president from walking that path.

that's silly. I like Mattis. But address the ten? times we tried to "negotiate with" NK.

NOW they have nukes.

same thing with Iran.

Pay em off, let em secretly keep going to be a world crisis.

Now that they ARE a world crisis, you want to blame Trump.

We should have done a pre-emptive strike against Iran after we got our hostages back.

We should have hit NK was a long time ago. But nobody wanted to stop them.

So, they kept going, now it's very, very critical.

Even sissy LIndsay Graham disagrees with you, Tex.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/twenty-five-million-reasons-the-us-cant-strike-north-korea/2017/04/21/47df9fea-2513-11e7-928e-3624539060e8_story.html?utm_term=.1e74ed92deb9

Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) said this week that he supported striking North Korea to stop it from developing the capability to reach the United States with a missile — even if that came at a huge cost for the region. “It would be terrible, but the war would be over [in South Korea], it wouldn’t be here,” Graham said in an interview with NBC.

Buying these enemies means they get bigger, meaner, more dangerous, more powerful  all the time.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

that's silly. I like Mattis. But address the ten? times we tried to "negotiate with" NK.

NOW they have nukes.

same thing with Iran.

Pay em off, let em secretly keep going to be a world crisis.

Now that they ARE a world crisis, you want to blame Trump.

We should have done a pre-emptive strike against Iran after we got our hostages back.

We should have hit NK was a long time ago. But nobody wanted to stop them.

So, they kept going, now it's very, very critical.

Even sissy LIndsay Graham disagrees with you, Tex.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/twenty-five-million-reasons-the-us-cant-strike-north-korea/2017/04/21/47df9fea-2513-11e7-928e-3624539060e8_story.html?utm_term=.1e74ed92deb9

Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) said this week that he supported striking North Korea to stop it from developing the capability to reach the United States with a missile — even if that came at a huge cost for the region. “It would be terrible, but the war would be over [in South Korea], it wouldn’t be here,” Graham said in an interview with NBC.

Buying these enemies means they get bigger, meaner, more dangerous, more powerful  all the time.

Dammit, I can't read it without a subscription to the wash post. I'll see if I can find it written up somewhere else. Interesting working title though, "twenty-five million reasons the us can't strike north korea"? I assume that means how many die if the us strikes first. Is that correct?

EDIT: I found this article from a couple of weeks ago. Scary stuff. What is to prevent them from sneaking in one to the port of LA, Seattle or SF? We already know they have found ways to get around the sanctions. And if they even have 10 ready to ride ICBMs and one gets through our current anti-missile technology what then? There are no easy answers anymore.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/376548-lindsey-graham-war-with-north-korea-would-be-worth-it-in-the-long-run

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh don't be idiots, nobody is going to launch a preemptive strike at North Korea.

WSS

Did you read Bolton's article last month? That is exactly what he advocates. 

EDIT: And it does not matter whether you or I or anyone else in the US actually believes it, it only matters if the N.K. looney dictator believes it. What will he then do if he does believe it is the real question. Certainly adding a man with Bolton's published position of preemptive strike as NSA in the WH sends him a signal that Trump may be serious about it.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Did you read Bolton's article last month? That is exactly what he advocates. 

EDIT: And it does not matter whether you or I or anyone else in the US actually believes it, it only matters if the N.K. looney dictator believes it. What will he then do if he does believe it is the real question. Certainly adding a man with Bolton's published position of preemptive strike as NSA in the WH sends him a signal that Trump may be serious about it.

Fine. 50 bucks?

WSS

Archived