THE BROWNS BOARD

This Board is Nonsense

MLD Woody

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course it's non-sense. That's what makes it entertaining.:P

How many angels are there on the head of a pin?

The opposite of whatever the Trumpettes claim obviously.:lol:

EDIT: And just to make the post politically relevant. 

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/378884-retired-four-star-army-general-trump-serious-threat-to-us

Hillary broke her wrist yesterday in India after slipping in a bathtub.

The bathtub was later found dead with two gunshot wounds to the back of the head.

The death has been ruled a suicide.

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Of course it's non-sense. That's what makes it entertaining.:P

How many angels are there on the head of a pin?

The opposite of whatever the Trumpettes claim obviously.:lol:

EDIT: And just to make the post politically relevant. 

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/378884-retired-four-star-army-general-trump-serious-threat-to-us

" McCaffrey has also worked as an adjunct professor at the U.S. Military Academy and led the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy for five years during the Clinton administration. "

dirty mccaffrey - no wonder they opened our borders to drugs and gave guns to the cartels.

leftwing woodpeckers think not letting the other side have a voice is

"fair and balanced"...

or they just admit they are corrupt.

This young hs student was a survivor, too. Was NOT INVITED to cnn.

I think david hogg is a dirty leftwing pig...........:rolleyes:

https://www.theblaze.com/video/brilliant-parkland-survivor-largely-ignored-by-msm-calls-out-david-hogg

On 3/17/2018 at 1:46 PM, calfoxwc said:

" McCaffrey has also worked as an adjunct professor at the U.S. Military Academy and led the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy for five years during the Clinton administration. "

dirty mccaffrey - no wonder they opened our borders to drugs and gave guns to the cartels.

I'm sorry but when you start to denigrate a man like this it's only fair for others to listen to his military credentials. Shame on you cal. I thought you were a veteran. When you start to attack a man of character to prop up a man with no character, you've just gone way over the line of decency and again I say you have lost your moral compass.

36 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm sorry but when you start to denigrate a man like this it's only fair for others to listen to his military credentials. Shame on you cal. I thought you were a veteran. When you start to attack a man of character to prop up a man with no character, you've just gone way over the line of decency and again I say you have lost your moral compass.

I admire his military credentials. That doesn't mean he stopped the flow of illegals and drugs over our borders. He didn't. I would NEVER have worked for the clinton regime. That was his huge mistake. He should have known they wouldn't ever let him do what he needed to do - STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND DRUGS from coming here AT OUR BORDER.

I was a good bit harsh on him, though - he blasted obamao and co over the issue:

https://larouchepac.com/20160217/former-drug-czar-gen-barry-mccaffrey-blasts-obamas-drug-legalization

https://case.hks.harvard.edu/the-general-and-the-war-on-drugs-barry-mccaffrey-and-the-office-of-national-drug-control-policy/

Abstract:
When General Barry McCaffrey, a decorated war hero, agrees to take command of the U.S. office of National Drug Control Policy, he encounters an office in such disarray that some in Congress doubt whether it should continue to exist. He boasts strong support from the White House--itself desperate to have the political credibility of a stern military man to bolster its much-criticized previous anti-drug efforts. But McCaffrey faces daunting challenges. With little direct authority over anti-drug programs, the nation's so-called "drug czar" must decide whether to emphasize treatment, prevention or interdiction, at the same time deciding how best to restore the luster of an ineffective and inefficient office.

Here's some links on the general, don't knee jerk on me, Tex. Read up on McCaffrey.

http://www.militarycorruption.com/barry.htm

and...

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/07/05/opinion/the-two-general-mccaffreys.html

General McCaffrey has not helped at times by carelessly praising his Latin American counterparts. He called Mexican anti-drug chief Gen. Jesus Gutierrez Rebollo a man of ''unquestioned integrity'' just weeks before General Gutierrez was arrested on corruption charges.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

32404C4F-1CC3-40C5-99F8-0DEB209927EB.jpeg

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

If he fires or Mattis resigns, I will withdraw my support for Trump.  

Sooner or later you will all conclude what a soulless man is in charge at the WH. He cares for no one but himself and will tell you anything he needs to to maintain your loyalty as long as you fill it with admiration. Why do you think he loves these rallies? Narcissists will suck you dry in the end. It's what they do.

I personally don't give the first crap about donald Trump. He could die tomorrow and it would mean nothing to me and I would not be affected. Next man up. 

As far as him being soulless blah blah blah I think you've been chugging the poisoned flav-r-ade pretty hard. He's the same douche he's always been it's only because your side lost that he's now "Satanhitler". 

You know who you can really thank for Donald Trump, president? The last guy. That's right. Downtown president brown himself barack Obama. He was so busy trying to be a celebrity and was fawned over and venerated to the point that every stupid chump in America bought into the celebrity president bit and now you have trump. 

5 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I personally don't give the first crap about donald Trump. He could die tomorrow and it would mean nothing to me and I would not be affected. Next man up. 

As far as him being soulless blah blah blah I think you've been chugging the poisoned flav-r-ade pretty hard. He's the same douche he's always been it's only because your side lost that he's now "Satanhitler". 

You know who you can really thank for Donald Trump, president? The last guy. That's right. Downtown president brown himself barack Obama. He was so busy trying to be a celebrity and was fawned over and venerated to the point that every stupid chump in America bought into the celebrity president bit and now you have trump. 

Well at least there is an admission that he has been a douche all along which I have been saying for as long as he even started vying for the presidency. But he's also a dangerous man to have in that position in terms of both foreign affairs and tearing down our democracy. I would rather have had any other Republican to vote for over him, but somehow he conned too damn many voters, just not me.

ok, bigoted one. Name one thing he has done to MAGA that isn't good for America, and all of us. Do we really need to keep posting his long list of promises kept all the time, to counter your nonsense, unsubstantiated claims?

You can't back up what you are saying - you just mad, bro. Lost election blues. Want a harmonica?shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIfS0liuw2pVPuBc_FU

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:37 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

Well at least there is an admission that he has been a douche all along which I have been saying for as long as he even started vying for the presidency. But he's also a dangerous man to have in that position in terms of both foreign affairs and tearing down our democracy. I would rather have had any other Republican to vote for over him, but somehow he conned too damn many voters, just not me.

blah.gif

Ordinarily, I'd find it ridiculous to believe that a prominent politician would gloat about how he would beat up the pres if they were in high school.

That is biden the boob, TexAg's hero buffoon.

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Ordinarily, I'd find it ridiculous to believe that a prominent politician would gloat about how he would beat up the pres if they were in high school.

That is biden the boob, TexAg's hero buffoon.

Prove it. Show me one post I have made in support of Biden. Now you are just being childish cal. Better you do a little research on Bolton who is now replacing McMaster. Do some honest research for a change and scare yourself silly. You will not like what you find if you are researching honestly. This country is in deep, deep trouble.

not childish at all. You have taken great joy in bashing reps and trump etc etc etc, and you won't bash higgardly, the deep state, mueller, obaMao, holder, lynch, comey. You have just been throwing a glib tantrum against Trump, and ignored all the rest.

It's too bad - the leftist base is encouraging all this corruption in our country. We are in big, serious trouble for sure - I've been talking about it for years - and it is happening because of a dem/progressive base that enjoys fake news that is politically expedient for the left. It's hurting our country, and spawing the pelosi's, the bite me bidens, shiffferbrains, maxedout waters, pocohontas, the anti-America obaMao commie sombeitch.... you are willing, even happy to be duped by them.

You are joe biden, all of you are. They can do anything they want- even let Mary Jo drown, and you keep electing them.

and the welfare free stuff base keeps getting bigger, along with the criminal illegal numbers, and

you all just....bash Trump because you lost. Our country is being divided into two camps - one American, and the other,

leftists/ANTI-American/brownshirt supporters of corruption.

Thank GOD for President Trump, who is keeping his promises like a pres hasn't in years.

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

not childish at all. You have taken great joy in bashing reps and trump etc etc etc, and you won't bash higgardly, the deep state, mueller, obaMao, holder, lynch, comey. You have just been throwing a glib tantrum against Trump, and ignored all the rest.

It's too bad - the leftist base is encouraging all this corruption in our country. We are in big, serious trouble for sure - I've been talking about it for years - and it is happening because of a dem/progressive base that enjoys fake news that is politically expedient for the left. It's hurting our country, and spawing the pelosi's, the bite me bidens, shiffferbrains, maxedout waters, pocohontas, the anti-America obaMao commie sombeitch.... you are willing, even happy to be duped by them.

You are joe biden, all of you are. They can do anything they want- even let Mary Jo drown, and you keep electing them.

and the welfare free stuff base keeps getting bigger, along with the criminal illegal numbers, and

you all just....bash Trump because you lost. Our country is being divided into two camps - one American, and the other,

leftists/ANTI-American/brownshirt supporters of corruption.

Thank GOD for President Trump, who is keeping his promises like a pres hasn't in years.

Take your trash elsewhere.

Archived