Jump to content
LionOfBuddha

Crowell to the Jets

Recommended Posts

Crow was screwed here by Hue.   

So...now we need an RB pretty badly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Crow was screwed here by Hue.   

So...now we need an RB pretty badly. 

You should know Gip plenty of running back talent in this draft not named Saquon Barkley.  :)   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We knew Crow was going to leave.  I'm sure Dorsey knew it to...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You should know Gip plenty of running back talent in this draft not named Saquon Barkley.  :)   

Barkley will be a Brown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, boo fagley said:

Barkley will be a Brown.

You expect him to be there at 4?    

We can still use a DB....an edge rusher as well.    If Chubb goes to Indy or the NYG....there would be a better chance of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Crow was screwed here by Hue.   

So...now we need an RB pretty badly. 

Biggest need on the team- RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... ;) 

It's going to be glorious! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a terrific rb draft. Guice, Chubb, Michel, etc

we'll be fine.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

Biggest need on the team- RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... ;) 

It's going to be glorious! 

I bet you $100 the Browns do not draft Barkley with the #1 overall pick. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Biggest need on the team- RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... ;) 

It's going to be glorious! 

Please Po- don't embarrass yourself spouting that crap. Biggest need- always and ever, is a franchise quarterback, if you don't have one- and the Browns don't. Then edge rusher. Then LT, then CB, then running back.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm seeing shades of T-Rich again.. no thanks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

trumaine Johnson also signed with the jets,guess it was a damn good thing we made those trades cause it sure does not look like F.A's want to come to cleveland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

glad McCown got 10M for a year.may need it with Crow as last line(blind) of defense.I see crow got 3 years..anybody seen a dollar amount?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PoeticG said:

Biggest need on the team- RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... ;) 

It's going to be glorious! 

Why do you love dime a dozen running backs so much? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

I bet you $100 the Browns do not draft Barkley with the #1 overall pick. 

There are a few good running backs in this draft. Screw the Crow. I've heard too many people bring up too many negative stats about Barkley don't know if it's bull or not.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PoeticG said:

RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... ;) 

It's going to be glorious! 

ahh....I can see it now....Hogan hands off to Barkley who sweeps behind Gene Hickerson and takes it down the sidelines for a TOUCHDOWN!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Please Po- don't embarrass yourself spouting that crap. Biggest need- always and ever, is a franchise quarterback, if you don't have one- and the Browns don't. Then edge rusher. Then LT, then CB, then running back.

Telling him not to embarrass himself?  Really?  He spouted off all last year that we HAVE a franchise QB already.  His name is Ben Hogan...all he needs is a chance and to forget about the noodle armed 500 interception first half he had against the Texans.   If just given a chance, he's Joe Montanta and Tom Brady rolled into one noodle armed guy. 

Po embarrass himself?   The hell you say...when does that ever happen.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

There are a few good running backs in this draft. Screw the Crow. I've heard too many people bring up too many negative stats about Barkley don't know if it's bull or not.

WSS

I’ve watched many “draft guru’s” say Barkley is overrated. He’s a combine freak that played well against bad teams. He didn’t play well against teams with pro players on defense. 

No way the Browns can take him #1 or #4.  Hopefully Dorsey knows this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barkley is the next Reggie Bush. 

 

Great college player against bad college players.

against elite college players.  He’s average

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Browns149 said:

Barkley is the next Reggie Bush. 

 

Great college player against bad college players.

against elite college players.  He’s average

"And with the first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select......."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mjp28 said:

"And with the first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select......."

The first QB on their board

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

The first QB on their board

And hopefully, that’s the best QB in this draft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I’ve watched many “draft guru’s” say Barkley is overrated. He’s a combine freak that played well against bad teams. He didn’t play well against teams with pro players on defense. 

No way the Browns can take him #1 or #4.  Hopefully Dorsey knows this. 

I mostly agree.  I think if he's there at 4 that we might take him but I certainly wouldn't take him at 1.   Not in a million years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mark O said:

I mostly agree.  I think if he's there at 4 that we might take him but I certainly wouldn't take him at 1.   Not in a million years.

I don’t think they will take him at 4 if he’s there. RB is a player you can get later. 

The 2 best RBs this year weren’t even 1st rounders. 

Take the best Qb #1. And BEST PLAYER #4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be thrilled with any of these with #4 in this order except for #4 which depends on amount of a haul we could secure.

1.  Chubb

2.  Fitzpatrick

3.  Barkley

4.  Trade down, but only for 2 R1s or a high R1 & high R2 and hopefully a high pick in 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I don’t think they will take him at 4 if he’s there. RB is a player you can get later. 

The 2 best RBs this year weren’t even 1st rounders. 

Take the best Qb #1. And BEST PLAYER #4 

Good point.    And there are a shit ton of RB's in this draft.  I'd still love to see Penny from SDSU in Cleveland and he can be had in the 2nd round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×