THE BROWNS BOARD

Crowell to the Jets

LionOfBuddha

58 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

There are a few good running backs in this draft. Screw the Crow. I've heard too many people bring up too many negative stats about Barkley don't know if it's bull or not.

WSS

I actually like Barkley, and think he will be a good to possibly very good NFL RB. 

But good to possibly very good RBs can be found rather easily beyond the first four draft picks of any draft, and good to possibly very good RBs still have a relatively short shelf life. A Pro-Bowl caliber RB flaming out by his 4th or 5th season is not uncommon.

It's just not a good investment. 

2 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Good point.    And there are a Sheet ton of RB's in this draft.  I'd still love to see Penny from SDSU in Cleveland and he can be had in the 2nd round.

Or Guice, or Michel, or Ronald Jones, etc...

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Or Guice, or Michel, or Ronald Jones, etc...

I don't see the lions passing on any RB in any round..Guice maybe a 1st rounder

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I actually like Barkley, and think he will be a good to possibly very good NFL RB. 

But good to possibly very good RBs can be found rather easily beyond the first four draft picks of any draft, and good to possibly very good RBs still have a relatively short shelf life. A Pro-Bowl caliber RB flaming out by his 4th or 5th season is not uncommon.

It's just not a good investment. 

Why do I get the feeling the BROWNS are not done dealing and end up with another R1 pick with their still abundant number of picks.

.......maybe just the uphoria of what's gone on so far.

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

The Lions are drafting a RB in every round? 

That's intriguing! :lol:

they drafted Barry Sanders & forgot he retired..they can't gain 60 yards a game..Staffords getting banged up with no running game.they may draft 2 if not 3

4 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

they drafted Barry Sanders & forgot he retired..they can't gain 60 yards a game..Staffords getting banged up with no running game.they may draft 2 if not 3

Have they had a 1000 yard rusher since him?

12 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Have they had a 1000 yard rusher since him?

not even close..since 1999 has a bad ring to it..https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2017/2/10/14571822/detroit-lions-run-game-statistical-breakdown-since-1999-barry-sanders  

Did you watch Barkley dismantle Ohio State the year they had Big Bad Joey Bosa? 

Barkley shook Bosa out of his shoes and preceded to hurdle a 6-1 safety... just saying. 

He's baby powder bitch smacked plenty of NFL worth talent and next year he will bitch slap the league... God willing as a Brown Bomber.

SB3?

Saquon "The Brown Bomber" Barkley?

1 minute ago, stillmotion said:

His name is "Bark", he belongs in the Browns....

No Mingo references please

I was just watching a video and his uncle was a beast professional boxer. He said his dad was also a boxer. He used to box when he was little. Barkley said that it's something that he might get into during the offseason to stay in shape especially towards the latter parts of his career. It's was funny because I was just watching old Paul Brown quotes and interviews and "The Browns being named after the "Brown Bomber", a boxer, was brought up. Funny coincidence. 

3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I’ve watched many “draft guru’s” say Barkley is overrated. He’s a combine freak that played well against bad teams. He didn’t play well against teams with pro players on defense. 

No way the Browns can take him #1 or #4.  Hopefully Dorsey knows this. 

Dorsey certainly does. Po, not so much.  

4 hours ago, Mark O said:

Good point.    And there are a Sheet ton of RB's in this draft.  I'd still love to see Penny from SDSU in Cleveland and he can be had in the 2nd round.

Penny is going to be the steal of the draft at RB. The best thing about him is he gets better the longer he's out there, he wears teams out. 

6 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Did you watch Barkley dismantle Ohio State the year they had Big Bad Joey Bosa? 

Barkley shook Bosa out of his shoes and preceded to hurdle a 6-1 safety... just saying. 

He's baby powder bitch smacked plenty of NFL worth talent and next year he will bitch slap the league... God willing as a Brown Bomber.

I bet you $100 that Barkley is not taken by the Browns with the #1 overall pick. 

Archived