THE BROWNS BOARD

Crowell to the Jets

LionOfBuddha

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Crow was screwed here by Hue.   

So...now we need an RB pretty badly. 

You should know Gip plenty of running back talent in this draft not named Saquon Barkley.  :)   

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Crow was screwed here by Hue.   

So...now we need an RB pretty badly. 

Biggest need on the team- RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... ;) 

It's going to be glorious! 

1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

Biggest need on the team- RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... ;) 

I bet you $100 the Browns do not draft Barkley with the #1 overall pick. 

3 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Please Po- don't embarrass yourself spouting that crap. Biggest need- always and ever, is a franchise quarterback, if you don't have one- and the Browns don't. Then edge rusher. Then LT, then CB, then running back.

glad McCown got 10M for a year.may need it with Crow as last line(blind) of defense.I see crow got 3 years..anybody seen a dollar amount?

1 hour ago, PoeticG said:

RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... ;) 

ahh....I can see it now....Hogan hands off to Barkley who sweeps behind Gene Hickerson and takes it down the sidelines for a TOUCHDOWN!  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Please Po- don't embarrass yourself spouting that crap. Biggest need- always and ever, is a franchise quarterback, if you don't have one- and the Browns don't. Then edge rusher. Then LT, then CB, then running back.

Telling him not to embarrass himself?  Really?  He spouted off all last year that we HAVE a franchise QB already.  His name is Ben Hogan...all he needs is a chance and to forget about the noodle armed 500 interception first half he had against the Texans.   If just given a chance, he's Joe Montanta and Tom Brady rolled into one noodle armed guy. 

Po embarrass himself?   The hell you say...when does that ever happen.  

40 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

There are a few good running backs in this draft. Screw the Crow. I've heard too many people bring up too many negative stats about Barkley don't know if it's bull or not.

WSS

I’ve watched many “draft guru’s” say Barkley is overrated. He’s a combine freak that played well against bad teams. He didn’t play well against teams with pro players on defense. 

No way the Browns can take him #1 or #4.  Hopefully Dorsey knows this. 

Barkley is the next Reggie Bush. 

Great college player against bad college players.

against elite college players.  He’s average

Just now, Browns149 said:

Barkley is the next Reggie Bush. 

Great college player against bad college players.

against elite college players.  He’s average

"And with the first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select......."

Just now, mjp28 said:

"And with the first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select......."

The first QB on their board

2 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

The first QB on their board

And hopefully, that’s the best QB in this draft

7 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I’ve watched many “draft guru’s” say Barkley is overrated. He’s a combine freak that played well against bad teams. He didn’t play well against teams with pro players on defense. 

No way the Browns can take him #1 or #4.  Hopefully Dorsey knows this. 

I mostly agree.  I think if he's there at 4 that we might take him but I certainly wouldn't take him at 1.   Not in a million years.

3 minutes ago, Mark O said:

I mostly agree.  I think if he's there at 4 that we might take him but I certainly wouldn't take him at 1.   Not in a million years.

I don’t think they will take him at 4 if he’s there. RB is a player you can get later. 

The 2 best RBs this year weren’t even 1st rounders. 

Take the best Qb #1. And BEST PLAYER #4 

I will be thrilled with any of these with #4 in this order except for #4 which depends on amount of a haul we could secure.

1.  Chubb

2.  Fitzpatrick

3.  Barkley

4.  Trade down, but only for 2 R1s or a high R1 & high R2 and hopefully a high pick in 2019.

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I don’t think they will take him at 4 if he’s there. RB is a player you can get later. 

The 2 best RBs this year weren’t even 1st rounders. 

Take the best Qb #1. And BEST PLAYER #4 

Good point.    And there are a shit ton of RB's in this draft.  I'd still love to see Penny from SDSU in Cleveland and he can be had in the 2nd round.

Archived