THE BROWNS BOARD

Trade for OBJ ?

Tiott

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

The Giants are insisting on two first round draft picks.

hell no.

I would give them this offer. 

Switch 1st picks in both the 1st and 2nd rounds. 

Give them next years 2nd rounder and the Patriots 2019 future 3rd rounder... and Drew Stanton. 

Gordon, ODB, Landry, Louis and Coleman~ Njoku and DeValve ~ Saquon, Hyde and Duke... I wouldn't care if Daffy Duck was playing QB- There is no stopping that offense.

- Combined with Haley's pick and roll offense, it would be deadly? Do you know de way? 

14 minutes ago, JimboJones said:

Beckham is going to want $20 Million a year.  Someone is going to be stupid enough to do it and I hope it's not the Browns.

Two 1sts+$20M per=disaster.

It would take getting Gordon/ODB/Landry to sit down together and decide how much is too much and if there is room for the three of them to achieve a level of satisfaction without breaking the bank. You could sign all to a 3 year deal. Rotate the big contract years between them. But imagine the TV money and endorsement deals that could come along with that triple threat at WR... They would have to know that we have a certain cap on WR money available, you need a team around them. Look at some of the examples of Players taking pay cuts to ensure the team won't suffer because that's what would have happened. 

54 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Give them next years 2nd rounder and the Patriots 2019 future 3rd rounder... and Drew Stanton. 

Gordon, ODB, Landry, Louis and Coleman~ Njoku and DeValve ~ Saquon, Hyde and Duke... I wouldn't care if Daffy Duck was playing QB- There is no stopping that offense.

- Combined with Haley's pick and roll offense, it would be deadly? Do you know de way? 

Oh no. Now you're killing dead memes :(

29 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

It would take getting Gordon/ODB/Landry to sit down together and decide how much is too much and if there is room for the three of them to achieve a level of satisfaction without breaking the bank. You could sign all to a 3 year deal. Rotate the big contract years between them. But imagine the TV money and endorsement deals that could come along with that triple threat at WR... They would have to know that we have a certain cap on WR money available, you need a team around them. Look at some of the examples of Players taking pay cuts to ensure the team won't suffer because that's what would have happened. 

But what about Barkley?  Is he involved in the sit down?  How many touches is he gonna get with those three guys?  Not to mention Njoku and Hyde!

Just now, JimboJones said:

But what about Barkley?  Is he involved in the sit down?  How many touches is he gonna get with those three guys?  Not to mention Njoku and Hyde!

Barkley is going to be a huge part of that. But for 4 years, with a team option 5th year, he's going to be on his mandatory rookie contract, correct? 

With that team we could be top 3 in offensive production and scoring. Could be better than "the greatest show on turf" to be honest.

Barkley is a team guy, he's not going to complain about his touches, as long as he can help us win, either by running the ball, catching out of the backfield, play action fakes, pass protection, kickoff/punt returns, he's going to be happy.   

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I'd insist giving UP my first two 1st round p(r)icks for Sandra Bullock..but for Simon OBJ Pheonix for a 16M yearly rental? N(D)OPE!! 

8 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Are you Hogan's agent now?

It's going to be such a pleasure when noodle-arm Hogan is released. 

Nothing against the kid, but we've had to read his name about 100,000 times more than we ever should have because of one mentally-deficient stalker of his. 

10 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Are you Hogan's agent now?

Ouch, and I thought it was a good deal to be any  Quarterback’s agent in 2018. :lol:

Hey I guess you have to earn your 3% somehow. 

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

It's going to be such a pleasure when noodle-arm Hogan is released. 

Nothing against the kid, but we've had to read his name about 100,000 times more than we ever should have because of one mentally-deficient stalker of his. 

I feel sorry for Poetic's wife she only just got to take down Hogan's painting and she comes home to find this hanging on the wall over the bed :)

il_570xN.1265875794_fhpz.jpg

On 3/28/2018 at 6:43 PM, calfoxwc said:

hell no.

On 3/28/2018 at 6:50 PM, PoeticG said:

Ryan Grigson, is that you?

Archived