THE BROWNS BOARD

Our Draft ....ROUND 1

darren15

Round 1

Pick
1. Cleveland Browns                                                          BRADLEY CHUBB ....DE....NC STATE
2. New York Giants                                                            JOSH ROSEN ...QB... UCLA 
3. New York Jets ( Via Indianapolis )                              SAM DARNOLD ....QB .... USC
4. Cleveland Browns ( Via Houston )                              JOSH ALLEN ....QB ....WYOMING
5. Denver Broncos                                                             QUENTON NELSON ....OG....NOTRE DAME 
6. Indianapolis Colts ( Via New York Jets )                   SAQUON BARKLEY .... RB .... PENN STATE  
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers                                                DENZEL WARD ....CB....OHIO STATE 
8. Chicago Bears                                                                TREMAINE EDMUNDS .... OLB .... VIRGINIA TECH
9. San Francisco 49ers                                                      MINKAH FITZPATRICK .... S ..... ALABAMA
10. Oakland Raiders                                                           ROQUAN SMITH ....OLB .... GEORGIA
11. Miami Dolphins                                                            VITA VEA .... DT.... WASHINGTON  
12. Buffalo Bills ( Via Cincinnati )                                    DERWEN JAMES .... S...... FLORIDA STATE
13. Washington Redskins                                                 BAKER MAYFIELD ... QB ... OKLAHOMA 
14. Green Bay Packers                                                      MIKE MCLINCHEY ...OT...NOTRE DAME
15. Arizona Cardinals                                                        MIKE HUGHES .... CB ....UCF 
16. Baltimore Ravens                                                        LAMAR JACKSON ....QB .... LOUISVILLE
17. Los Angeles Chargers                                                DA RON PAYNE ..... DT ....   ALABAMA
18. Seattle Seahawks                                                       CALVIN RIDLEY .... WR ....  ALABAMA
19. Dallas Cowboys                                                          MAURICE HURST .... DT ....MICHIGAN
20. Detroit Lions                                                                DERRIUS GUICE ... RB ..... LSU
21. Cincinnati Bengals ( Via Buffalo )                            ISIAH WYNN ..... OG .... GEORGIA
22. Buffalo Bills ( Via Kansas City )                               JAIRE ALEXANDER .... CB ....LOUISVILLE
23. Los Angeles Rams                                                     RASHAAN EVANS .... ILB ....ALABAMA
24. Carolina Panthers                                                       COURTLAND SUTTON ......WR ....SMU
25. Tennessee Titans                                                       ORLANDO BROWN ........ OT ...OKLAHOMA
26. Atlanta Falcons                                                           JOSH JACKSON ............ CB............ IOWA
27. New Orleans Saints                                                    LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH .......  OLB .....BOISE ST
28. Pittsburgh Steelers                                                     MASON RUDOLPH ..... QB ... OKLAHOMA STATE
29. Jacksonville Jaguars                                                 JAMES WASHINGTON .....WR ...OKLAHOMA STATE
30. Minnesota Vikings                                                      WILL HERNANDEZ .... OG.....TEXAS EL PASO
31. New England Patriots                                                 MIKE GESICKI ....TE .... PENN STATE  
32. Philadelphia Eagles                                                     DJ MOORE ....WR....MARYLAND

As long as Jimmy the Crook and Huey the worst coach in NFL HISTORY are here.  It won’t matter 

22 hours ago, darren15 said:

Our draft is this weekend

I think there's a lot of truth to this statement. I believe Dorsey has somewhat changed the free agent perception of our franchise, if only a little. You can feel the momentum building and it wouldn't shock me in the least if we started free agency off with a bang. Either by signing Trumaine Johnson, trading for a big name, or doing both. We're not going to sit back and see what happens. 

As far as the first round of the draft goes, I think our strategy remains the same. Get our QB, add another impact player, and probably trade back into the first round similar to last season. 

OK as there are no trades my selection at 1 is different than the player I would take if this was a real draft  .....reason being I cannot separate 2  QB's so I am happy to take one of them at 4 ...both QB's have advantages over the other so it was difficult to separate them so I am taking in my opinion the best player in the draft and its NOT a running back, its a player that can cause havoc opposite Myles Garrett.... bookend DE's like Mathis and Freeney

With the first pick in the 2018 NFL draft the Cleveland Browns select .......

BRADLEY CHUBB ... DE ...NC STATE

Just a suggestion, darren, but ask that the chitchat in this thread be minimized, start a "Comment" thread, and enlist a Mod to move comments there until folks get the message.

They can start with this one... ;)

Well one of my 2 QB's just went but my other one is still there ...... I would love to draft the BPA right now Quenton Nelson but I cannot

With the 4th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select

JOSH ALLEN .... QB ....Wyoming

Kubiac/Elway acquired Case Keenum for a reason--they believe he is exactly the kind of QB they need so they give him some support in Guard Quenton Nelson, N.D. Screw Barkley. LOL!:lol:

EDIT: Messages sent to LondonBrown and RoyceRolls.

17 hours ago, darren15 said:

Well one of my 2 QB's just went but my other one is still there ...... I would love to draft the BPA right now Quenton Nelson but I cannot

With the 4th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select

JOSH ALLEN .... QB ....Wyoming

I am in the #AnyoneButAllen camp so this thread is enough to scare me off Chubb at #1 if it means we get left with Allen !

With the 9th Pick, the San Francisco 49ers select... Minkah Fitzpatrick!

With the 10th pick of the NFL Draft the Oakland(Las Vegas) Raiders select... Roquan Smith! 

1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

Hey, 200lbMumford, please message someone named "200lbMumford" and tell that other guy that it's his turn with the Ben-Gals pick...

No don't they traded the pick to the Bills its me

Bills need help in some key positions ...QB not as big a need now, WR, and O Line but with a top quality safety sitting there in the green room it is hard to pass

With the 12th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills Select Derwen James _ Safety - Florida State

PM sent to Flyin J

The Washington Redskins let Cousins walk never fully committing to him as their QB of the future.  Smith, Vea and James were on their radar as instant impact help on D but since their gone they opt to draft the QB of the future.

The Redskins select Baker Mayfield QB Oklahoma

The Green Bay Packers have needs at WR, CB, OT, RB, and pass rush.  The decision for the first round was between CB to replace Randall, WR to replace Nelson, and OT to give Rodgers time.  WR and CB are much deeper than OT so the Packers select Mike McGlinchey OT Notre Dame

After signing John Brown and Michael Crabtree, Ravens finally feel set at WR since Steve Smith left several years ago.  The only position Ozzie has never drafted anyone who is even plausibly a contributor.. WR.

They have several needs on offense, OL being the biggest.. but both ND first-rounders are already taken.  They'll wait a round to replace Alex Collins.

Joe Flacco is simply not an elite quarterback any more.  The Ravens look towards a future brighter than 8-8 followed by a wildcard loss with QB Lamar Jackson, Louisville

Ozzie was ready to draft defense yet again but the asterisk on his cheat sheet said Lamar Jackson..

Archived