THE BROWNS BOARD

Tyrod from a Bills Fan's Perspective

BillsFanSayingHi

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm cool with Taylor as the bridge QB, but it's going to be interesting how he's viewed here come September. 

From what I've heard from Buffalo writers who covered him, he gets sacked a ton because he holds onto the ball forever. 

Johnson landry and Gordon should help with that

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm cool with Taylor as the bridge QB, but it's going to be interesting how he's viewed here come September. 

From what I've heard from Buffalo writers who covered him, he gets sacked a ton because he holds onto the ball forever. 

I think the Browns may have a better overall offensive line...so that may help some.  Plus, now, I think the Browns will have a lot of "Outlet" options:  Duke, Landry,  Njoku, Devalve....maybe even Hyde.   Not sure he had that in Buff.    But, OK, he probably holds the ball too long and takes sacks.   Better than the ints. the last guy kept pitching though.

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I think the Browns may have a better overall offensive line...so that may help some.  Plus, now, I think the Browns will have a lot of "Outlet" options:  Duke, Landry,  Njoku, Devalve....maybe even Hyde.   Not sure he had that in Buff.    But, OK, he probably holds the ball too long and takes sacks.   Better than the ints. the last guy kept pitching though.

The weapons the Browns have surrounded TT with can't hurt. I'm not sure if his height is the issue but he misses open guys very often and ends up checking it down to the RB or taking a sack.

9 minutes ago, Shady Mccoy said:

The weapons the Browns have surrounded TT with can't hurt. I'm not sure if his height is the issue but he misses open guys very often and ends up checking it down to the RB or taking a sack.

There were dozens of times that we wish that Hue had taught Kizer to throw to the check down back.  Either Hue didn't teach it....or Kizer could not learn to do so...or he panicked.

Archived