THE BROWNS BOARD

Kizer to the Packers

darren15

4 minutes ago, darren15 said:
Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet
FollowingFollowing @RapSheet
More

Source: The #Packers have traded for QB DeShone Kizer. From the #Browns to Green Bay.

Wise move by GB there.

I guess I was right after all!!! Hogan outlasted Kizer!! 

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

He gone too.  Don't you worry about that. 

6 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

I guess I was right after all!!! Hogan outlasted Kizer!!

flushing 2 turds is better than one.. hey look..Hogan still wears Stanford red shoes   

Wonder what Hue was doing? 

Damarious Wayne Randall (born August 29, 1992) is an American football cornerback for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Arizona State. Randall was drafted by the Packers in the first round of the 2015 NFL Draft.

Young first round talent CB that was very vet savvy covering JG last year for "The Kitanic"!!!

Wins all day! 

How long does it win? All Day, All Day.

15 minutes ago, Browns1216 said:

interesting move, hope kizer finds success there

He was going to be third string here, best situation for him- sit and learn behind one of the greats.   

11 minutes ago, hoorta said:

He was going to be third string here, best situation for him- sit and learn behind one of the greats.   

It's Draft Day;)...Kizer will now be filling the shoes of ERFA QB Joe (gotta be Bo) Callahan in GB as 3rd QB. #2 QB Brett Hundley(could be Kizer's twin throwing motion?) contract expires in 2019..who goes PS with Rogers starting or do they active 3?

13 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

It's Draft Day;)...Kizer will now be filling the shoes of ERFA QB Joe (gotta be Bo) Callahan in GB as 3rd QB. #2 QB Brett Hundley(could be Kizer's twin throwing motion?) contract expires in 2019..who goes PS with Rogers starting or do they active 3?

They will all be "active".  Just a question of who's "inactive" come game day....  You don't trade for a guy and put him on practice squad- risk is way too high there.... 

Archived