THE BROWNS BOARD

Damarious Randall A Brown

darren15

Holy freakin smokes.......

........is this April Fools Day? (No.)

isn't a star cb, was rated somewhere around the middle of the pack in the NFL.

he isn't tall.

https://247sports.com/Bolt/Packers-need-to-add-more-capable-cornerbacks-115955887

The team is young at the position, with Kevin King, Quinten Rollins and Damarious Randall under contract for next year -- all are 25 years old or younger. King comes with the most optimism regarding his future, after getting his feet wet in his rookie season. He profiles as the type of big press-coverage corner the league is obsessed with these days. Randall will enter his fourth season in 2018 and has yet to play at a high level on a consistent basis, but he did improve last year. No matter how you slice it, Green Bay needs to add more capable bodies in the secondary.

Seems he was looking forward to 2018.

Damarious Randall says Packers will clinch No. 1 seed in 2018

33 minutes ago, Harry Buffalo said:

He is a good CB. Best one Greenbay had last year for sure. He is also coming off a great season. He did a heck of a job covering JG. I'm just wondering what we traded for him.

we traded Kizer and swapped 4th and 5th round picks

3 minutes ago, Louisville Slugger said:

Didn't he play safety in college? He is an ok corner but hope this trade doesn't come back to bite us in the butt. If Kizer develops then this is going to be ugly

he was listed as a safety in the profile I saw...he can go back to fs safety maybe?

53 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

isn't a star cb, was rated somewhere around the middle of the pack in the NFL.

he isn't tall.

https://247sports.com/Bolt/Packers-need-to-add-more-capable-cornerbacks-115955887

The team is young at the position, with Kevin King, Quinten Rollins and Damarious Randall under contract for next year -- all are 25 years old or younger. King comes with the most optimism regarding his future, after getting his feet wet in his rookie season. He profiles as the type of big press-coverage corner the league is obsessed with these days. Randall will enter his fourth season in 2018 and has yet to play at a high level on a consistent basis, but he did improve last year. No matter how you slice it, Green Bay needs to add more capable bodies in the secondary.

Seems he was looking forward to 2018.

Damarious Randall says Packers will clinch No. 1 seed in 2018

I wanted Kevin King at CB last year. I remember I had mocked both Kings. Two Kings. Desmond and Kevin. Would have been a good group with Haden and Calhoun. 

13 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

I wanted Kevin King at CB last year. I remember I had mocked both Kings. Two Kings. Desmond and Kevin. Would have been a good group with Haden and Calhoun. 

We traded up with Packers to get D.Njoku at #29..Gave Packers #33-Kevin King & pick #108-LB Vince Biegel...you have this thing with Kevins..I'd almost bet you still own.. Kevin's Home Alone movie box set

Woah... prophetic? 

1 minute ago, gumby73 said:

We traded up with Packers to get D.Njoku at #29..Gave Packers #33-Kevin King & pick #108-LB Vince Biegel...you have this thing with Kevins..I'd almost bet you still own.. Kevin's Home Alone movie box set

Home Alone is a staple at Christmas time... KEVIN!>!

2 hours ago, Louisville Slugger said:

If Kizer develops then this is going to be ugly

first that is a long ways off with rogers under center

second all will be forgotten after we draft Darnold #1 and he becomes the player i think he will be and for the posters crying about giving up a third for Taylor that pick will also be forgotten about

Ronald McDarnold at #1? You want fries with that? :lol:

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

You're a one-man wolfpack, aren't you?

onemanwolfpack.jpg

I've got some wolves. 

It's difficult not to be excited about this deal, and honestly, I think we still have a chance to sign Trumaine Johnson from the Rams. Not getting ahead of myself, but I get the feeling we're not done. Browns want to win now, and we're done with the "asset cummulation" phase, and we're on to "let's get some freaking players" phase. 

10 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

we're done with the "asset cummulation" phase, and we're on to "let's get some freaking players" phase. 

Anyone would think that was the plan all along.... 

1 hour ago, LondonBrown said:

Randall will play FS here like he did in college 

younger, but Is he any better than McCourtny? McCourtny started at FS than slid to CB due to injuries at position..

Archived