THE BROWNS BOARD

Landry is Ours

Kvoethe

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

You can’t have a conversation without being an pooper about it. I have my opinions and you have yours. I’ll get on with my day without being angry at someone over the Internet for disagreeing with me. 

You are comparing Jarvis Landry to Duke Johnson just so you can have a reason to have a raw a.ss about Dorsey making a good move. Yes, I will bust your stones about that.

I don’t mind you at all but the post Sashi moping and bagging on the new regime is dumb. I gave Sashi time until it became clear that he was inept.

8 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

You are comparing Jarvis Landry to Duke Johnson just so you can have a reason to have a raw a.ss about Dorsey making a good move. Yes, I will bust your stones about that.

I don’t mind you at all but the post Sashi moping and bagging on the new regime is dumb. I gave Sashi time until it became clear that he was inept.

No it’s because Duke is a good slot receiver who was second only to Keenan Allen in YAC on third down. 

Youre assuming it’s about Sashi just so you can “bust my stones” 

1 hour ago, LondonBrown said:

No it’s because Duke is a good slot receiver who was second only to Keenan Allen in YAC on third down. 

It is. 

The majority of your posts since Sashi was fired has been one passive-aggressive swipe at the Browns for "hiring football guys".  

You can either come to terms with this, or you can become another calfox. The ball is in your court. I sincerely hope you choose the latter, you have the ability to post good stuff. (Unlike calfox, who is just a twat.) 

7 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

(Unlike calfox, who is just a twat.) 

And that is guys what I call collateral damage... Calfox isn't even in the conversation, LOL.

Please gentlemen, throw your sh!t accurately.

7 minutes ago, Nero said:

And that is guys what I call collateral damage... Calfox isn't even in the conversation, LOL.

Please gentlemen, throw your sh!t accurately.

Actually it is very accurate.

He can either get over his anger that Sashi was fired, or he can continue to post passive-aggressive posts regarding the current front office to prove that his admiration for the last front office is justified, but tell everyone he's not doing so, even if it is obvious to everyone he is. 

Just like calfox does with Rosen. Everyone knows the reason he hates Rosen and constantly posts negative Sheet about him is because Rosen is an outspoken hater of the Orange Overlord that is currently the PUSA, but he tries to convince people this isn't so. (No one buys it.)

But thanks Nero for trying to be the referee of something you obviously didn't understand. 

20 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Actually it is very accurate.

He can either get over his anger that Sashi was fired, or he can continue to post passive-aggressive posts regarding the current front office to prove that his admiration for the last front office is justified, but tell everyone he's not doing so, even if it is obvious to everyone he is. 

Just like calfox does with Rosen. Everyone knows the reason he hates Rosen and constantly posts negative Sheet about him is because Rosen is an outspoken hater of the Orange Overlord that is currently the PUSA, but he tries to convince people this isn't so. (No one buys it.)

But thanks Nero for trying to be the referee of something you obviously didn't understand. 

I completely understood your point, but even if I don't agree with calfox with Rosen or I don't sympatize with London's latest posts (I also see they have a passive-aggressive vibe), it made me laugh that you suddenly brought someone else into the conversation just to insult him.

I'm not a referee. Heck, I'm grabbing pop corns everytime something like this happens! :lol:

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

It is. 

The majority of your posts since Sashi was fired has been one passive-aggressive swipe at the Browns for "hiring football guys".  

You can either come to terms with this, or you can become another calfox. The ball is in your court. I sincerely hope you choose the latter, you have the ability to post good stuff. (Unlike calfox, who is just a twat.) 

Think I’ve said football guys a maximum of three times. I don’t have to come to terms with anything, I’ll post what I like. If it’s causing the board problems I guess they will ban me. 

18 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Looks like Landry and Coleman are listed as the same height, but Landry must be stockier with about 20 more lbs than Coleman. Not sure you make Coleman the slot when Landry has had so much success there.

Looked up 40 yd dash times. Landry 4.77, and Coleman 4.37. 

Landry stays in the slot with  JG and Coleman on the outside.    Though....do NOT count out the Browns even getting more WR help possibly with one of the 2d round picks.

4 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

And Duke will continue to be a good receiver...out of the backfield, where he got most of his catches anyway.   This just adds and improves options

Gordon on one side.  (if he stays out of trouble)

Coleman on the other side.....unless we draft another WR that proves better

Landry in the slot

Duke out of the backfield

Njoku at TE....spelled or augmented with Devalve at times.

Sounds, on paper to be a lot of weaponry.

And now....for a while anyway....we have a QB with a high accuracy pct.  and a low turnover pct.

And maybe this offense can actually be something.

And this is not even mentioning what kind of an RB they may take in the draft.....be that Barkley or otherwise.

1 hour ago, LondonBrown said:

Think I’ve said football guys a maximum of three times. I don’t have to come to terms with anything, I’ll post what I like. If it’s causing the board problems I guess they will ban me. 

Because you seem like an intelligent guy, a person who could be reasoned with, I thought I'd offer up a friendly suggestion. I highly doubt you are in danger of being banned.

But if you feel the need to continue your pissing match to justify your defense of the Sashi Brown Reign, I can't stop you. 

Just would be a shame to have a good poster turn into another wargograw - a smart guy whose pride pretty much has turned him into a board troll. 

Archived