THE BROWNS BOARD

Uh oh

9 minutes ago, Axe said:

Snopes? The left wing mouthpiece ? Really? :lol:

True, for the most part. But, I figured a snopes article balances out the frequent Ammoland articles posted here nicely. Fair and balanced, after all.

However, this snopes article does link to the sources that it uses, including this from Columbia University, in particular:

C.U. didn't issue digital student ID cards until 1996; Obama attended there from 1981-83. 

So, yeah, unless Obama built a DeLorean and is secretly a time traveler for the deep state, I'd say that what DH posted is completely fake, and that he is indeed a moron if he believed it to be true.

31 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

C.U. didn't issue digital student ID cards until 1996; Obama attended there from 1981-83.

Don't let facts get in the way of the deep state conspiracy right wingnut faction.

I'm pretty sure there is a Mueller Communist Party membership card dated around ..................oh....................say.................1969 when he led a Vietcong Advisory Group against the Marine Corps compound in Da Nang when he was on the night shift.

Pretty sure he keeps it in the nightstand that displays his nude photos personally signed,   "All my Love, Hillary":lol:

His step grandmother says she was there when he was born in Kenya.

but realized she had to change that fast.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/apr/07/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-president-obamas-grandmother-cau/

Barry is a foreigner

The fact that Obama could have traveled to Pakistan on an American passport, however, does not mean that he did. Not surprisingly, FactCheck fails to mention the variable that prompted the controversy in the first place, namely Obama’s curious silence about the trip until April 2008.Nor, of course, does FactCheck mention the event that took place just weeks before Obama’s first mention of the Pakistan visit, an event that should have made every reporter in America suspicious.

( well not every reporter, since .. oh lets see,   hmmm oh yes  WATERGATE?) 

While the media allowed Obama to pontificate about the sanctity of confidential records, they spared the public the knowledge that Obama’s file was uniquely visited on three occasions.

(BY who you may ask? - well - by John Brennan )

“The CEO of a company whose employee is accused of improperly looking at the passport files of presidential candidates is a consultant to the Barack Obama campaign, a source said Saturday.”

That CEO, John O. Brennan, spent nearly 30 years in the CIA. Incredibly, he is now deputy national security advisor for homeland security and counterterrorism.

Archived