Jump to content
darren15

Free Agency Frenzy

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

IF   Cousins goes to Vikings....and IF  Keenum goes to Broncos...and IF  Bradford goes to  AZ.....where does that leave the Jets...in terms of QB? Up sheet creek, at least from a FA perspective. McCarron and Teddy are about all that's left, and I'll bet AJ to the Vikes to back up Cousins. 

Do they just stick with the Hack...and Petty....and whatever they get at 5...or is it 6....or if they trade up?  Sign McCown for another year as tutor?

As I posited in another post, unless something big happens in the next day or two. Bidding war between the Bills and Jets to get the qb they want in the draft. Very good scenario from a Browns perspective.  :)  Hot off of nfl.com, Teddy to the Jets, McCarron odd man out if he wants to start.....   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, hoorta said:

As I posited in another post, unless something big happens in the next day or two. Bidding war between the Bills and Jets to get the qb they want in the draft. Very good scenario from a Browns perspective.  :)  Hot off of nfl.com, Teddy to the Jets, McCarron odd man out if he wants to start.....   

Where oh  where does McCarron go?  

Last spot:   Bills?  Either that or he goes back to being a backup somewhere.   Maybe he stays right there in Cinci.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Where oh  where does McCarron go?  

Last spot:   Bills?  Either that or he goes back to being a backup somewhere.   Maybe he stays right there in Cinci.

Once again, a tip 'o the cap to our departed Sashi. Hueless the Clueless hypnotized Jimmuh into thinking AJ was worth a second and a third, Sashi took a fatal bullet for the team nixing that one- and I suspect on purpose. 

Sort of proves Jackson doesn't know qb talent to save his azz. 20\20 hindsight says that's another egg or three in the face for Hue suggesting something that dumb. Looking more and more like new Sheriff Dorsey told Hue to go sit in a corner and shut the f- up, I'm calling the shots. Where's Ghoolie been lately?  Coffee Fetcher, indeed.  :)   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Packers sign Jimmy Graham and release Jordy Nelson, big name moves 

Maybe Nelson is just a bit too injury prone for the Packers liking...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Once again, a tip 'o the cap to our departed Sashi. Hueless the Clueless hypnotized Jimmuh into thinking AJ was worth a second and a third, Sashi took a fatal bullet for the team nixing that one- and I suspect on purpose. 

Sort of proves Jackson doesn't know qb talent to save his azz. 20\20 hindsight says that's another egg or three in the face for Hue suggesting something that dumb. Looking more and more like new Sheriff Dorsey told Hue to go sit in a corner and shut the f- up, I'm calling the shots. Where's Ghoolie been lately?  Coffee Fetcher, indeed.  :)   

Hes in Vegas this week with his wife, Larry...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Browns strike out again,trumaine Johnson to sign with the jets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, nickers said:

Hes in Vegas this week with his wife, Larry...

Ghoolie's wife's name is Larry?

Explains sooooooooooooo much. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Ghoolie's wife's name is Larry?

Explains sooooooooooooo much. 

No Dumb fuk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nickers said:

No Dumb fuk.

His wife's name is dumb fuk?

Is she Asian? 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

His wife's name is dumb fuk?

Is she Asian? 

How old are you , 12?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nickers said:

How old are you , 12?

But you are the one who litters this board with asinine posts... Isn't that ironic, oh nickers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

But you are the one who litters this board with asinine posts... Isn't that ironic, oh nickers?

Look in the mirror you homo , before calling others  "A$$ in 9"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, nickers said:

Look in the mirror you homo , before calling other "butt in 9"

Such a sad, pathetic little racist homophobe. Obviously overcompensating, perhaps to cover up his own "shame".

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, syd said:

Browns strike out again,trumaine Johnson to sign with the jets

At $15 million. Sure we have the money- but it's a free country. I'm sure we were competitive in the bidding....  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hoorta said:

At $15 million. Sure we have the money- but it's a free country. I'm sure we were competitive in the bidding....  

so we lose out on breeland and johnson we should have been more than competitive 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, nickers said:

Hes in Vegas this week with his wife, Larry...

i sorry man but the way you wrote this out YA you made it sound like he is married to larry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, syd said:

i sorry man but the way you wrote this out YA you made it sound like he is married to larry

No I was talking to Hoorta/Larry , ya goof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, nickers said:

No I was talking to Hoorta/Larry , ya goof

it was funny 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding the defensive guy we got from the Bengals...   

"CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Former Bengals defensive end Chris Smith is switching sides in the Battle of Ohio.

The fifth-year defensive end is expected to reach an agreement on a three-year deal with the Browns, a league source confirmed for cleveland.com. It was first reported by Peter Schrager of NFL Network.

You might not remember Smith, 26, but DeShone Kizer probably does. The defensive end combined for a sack on the former Browns quarterback in the Browns' 30-16 loss to the Bengals on Nov. 26th."

Ambling around last night, and had a chat with one of my Bengals season ticket holder acquaintances.  He's POed the Bengals let him walk, and can't figure out why. Says he's pretty decent.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, syd said:

Browns strike out again,trumaine Johnson to sign with the jets

That's the one that hurts the most. I wished we could have landed Trumaine...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Malcolm Butler - Titans

Jerod McKinnon - 49ers

DJ Hayden - Jaguars

Aaron Colvin - Texans

Chase Daniel - Bears

Mike Glennon - Arizona

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

His wife's name is dumb fuk?

Is she Asian? 

3355fdd701c5036f79158eff3517c24b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, syd said:

so we lose out on breeland and johnson we should have been more than competitive 

More fuel to the Minkah at #4  fire?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nate Solder signs for NYG $62m for four years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Highest ranked player left to announce where they are signing is Sheldon Richardson

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000917412/article/top-101-nfl-free-agents-of-2018-kirk-cousins-tops-the-board

He could be a guy for us.  Or Poe...who is the next highest ranked on the link you gave who is not spoken for.  #15 on that list.

Second:   OL  Justin Pugh  #16

Third on the list:    LB Zach Brown  #17

Next:    Safeties Kenny Vaccaro and Eric Reid    #s 21 and 22

Safety Morgan Burnett  #26

Then    Terrelle Pryor  #30

#31  EJ Gains CB

#32  AJ McCarron QB

#34  Jack Mewhort  OL

#35  Tyler Eifert   TE

Are the Browns in play for any of these? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

It amazes me that Mingo is still bouncing around the league.

He's the proverbial turd that won't flush. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×