Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SD_Tom

30k 8k 8k

Recommended Posts

Colin Cowherd noted that the 25K 6K 6K club has FOUR members in NBA history. Only 4. 

LeBron will probably play another 4-5 seasons. The guy is a once in a lifetime athlete. It's truly amazing what he's accomplished. He was coached by Mike Brown, Eric Spoelstra, David Blatt, and Ty Lue. 

Greatest all around player in NBA history. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe LeBron is the only one with the 30K 8K 8K figure.   Wonder if he could get 40-10-10.

He could also get 2000 steals and 1000 blocks

Right now he has 1841 steals and 874 blocks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I believe LeBron is the only one with the 30K 8K 8K figure.   Wonder if he could get 40-10-10.

He could also get 2000 steals and 1000 blocks

Right now he has 1841 steals and 874 blocks.

He is the only one in that club. Absolutely.  Pretty awesome for the guy that was proclaimed the next greatest while in Jr high. 

Best all around player ever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 40K mark may be unrealistic.  He is just over 30K now.  Kareem....who played to like age 42 and who is the all time leader has like 38K.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2018 at 8:00 PM, JPPT1974 said:

Yeah and really 40K would be asking a lot. As it take a very rare player

 

 

Very rare...yes, certainly....considering that NO ONE has ever done it!!.  It would be beyond rare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no sales tax here in Oregon C'mon LeBron you could rule the west with Lillard and McCollum and surrounding cast 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C'mon LeBron how doe's that sound" Your own Freaking Spaceship"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, syd said:

also Gates could give you your own Spaceship 

You mean Paul Allen.   Allen is owner of the Trailblazers, not Gates.   Bill Gate apparently has -0- interest in sports, unlike his partner (still?)  Allen...who owns the Blazers and the Seahawks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You mean Paul Allen.   Allen is owner of the Trailblazers, not Gates.   Bill Gate apparently has -0- interest in sports, unlike his partner (still?)  Allen...who owns the Blazers and the Seahawks.

upp'sss my bad  So then Allen could get LeBron a Spaceship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, syd said:

upp'sss my bad  So then Allen could get LeBron a Spaceship

I think you are right.  Allen is somehow involved in setting up some kind of private space program.  He and Jeff Bezos, and Richard Branson and Elon Musk:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/23/science/space/spacexs-private-cargo-rocket-heads-to-space-station.html

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I think you are right.  Allen is somehow involved in setting up some kind of private space program.  He and Jeff Bezos, and Richard Branson and Elon Musk:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/23/science/space/spacexs-private-cargo-rocket-heads-to-space-station.html

thanks nice find,so Hell ya LaBron could fly from Cleveland to Portland in his Spaceship and lead the Trailblazers to the promised land and that would cement his place as the best player ever who by the way has his own freaking Spaceship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another reason for LaBron to play in Portland C.J McCollum is a Canton guy and a Browns fan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually....I believe Musk is looking into setting up a "Hyperloop".....that would transport people in a tube from city to city...that would be faster than air travel.

4242848400000578-4689808-image-a-9_14998

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be at the Blazer game tonight if i run into Paul Allen I will talk to him about LaBron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×