THE BROWNS BOARD

Putin unveils new Russian nuclear missile, says it renders defenses ‘useless’; No response from Trump

jbluhm86

after eight years of obaMao, the russians, as expected, make serious headway while getting the US to enter into

the treaty with them. And, as in the past, they secretly boost their research in violation of said treaty.

Same deceit as the bioweapons treaty back in the day.

25 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

It would be a good start, if Congress and Trump signs off on it. However, it seems to me that, from what the article that you provided says, the Trump administration is rather lukewarm/hesitant on doing it.

putin wants the soviet union back.  I believe they will make major moves this year to do it, before our

military can be fixed back up again after eight mierable coward marxist globalist obaMao years.

What he is hinting at, is "we are so powerful, we will go ahead and do what we want, and you had better

not try to stop us"

and the soviet union, in his corrupt mind, will be back. And China doesn't want to be afraid of them, either.

On 3/2/2018 at 12:04 AM, jbluhm86 said:

Obama hasn't been in office for over a year, Trump has. I'm curious to see the response (or lack thereof) from the Great Orange One on this matter.

I wonder if those nuclear weapons were made using the uranium that Hillary sold them?

9 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I wonder if those nuclear weapons were made using the uranium that Hillary sold them?

Possibly so. But a definite wrong on the part of Hillary Clinton does not give the Trump administration a pass to be flippant on this issue.

15 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Possibly so. But a definite wrong on the part of Hillary Clinton does not give the Trump administration a pass to be flippant on this issue.

Obozo was flippant for 8 years, why should Trump worry one year in?

9 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Obozo was flippant for 8 years, why should Trump worry one year in?

Because Obama's general flippancy towards regimes hostile to the US is why we are in the mess we are today, foreign policy-wise; especially when it came to Russian aggression. 

However, Obama is gone - Trump is in office now, and it is his responsibility, along with Congress, to provide solutions to check against Russian aggression, and yet, he has failed to do so up to this point.

4 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Because Obama's general flippancy towards regimes hostile to the US is why we are in the mess we are today, foreign policy-wise; especially when it came to Russian aggression. 

However, Obama is gone - Trump is in office now, and it is his responsibility, along with Congress, to provide solutions to check against Russian aggression, and yet, he has failed to do so up to this point.

What mess are we in? The only peril is propaganda spun by the left-wing Trump left wing Trump hating press.

WSS

27 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Oh I get it now...it’s called “Liberal Hypocrisy”.

According to you it was ok when Barry didn’t do Jack Schit about it for 8 fukkin years, but when Trump does the same thing you get your panties in a knot.

Don't fret, Trump will be gone in 7 more years.

17 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Oh I get it now...it’s called “Liberal Hypocrisy”.

According to you it was ok when Barry didn’t do Jack Schit about it for 8 fukkin years, but when Trump does the same thing you get your panties in a knot.

Don't fret, Trump will be gone in 7 more years.

17 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Where did I say that it was ok that Obama didn't do anything about Russia? In fact, I said the exact opposite - in the very same reply you quoted. Work on your reading comprehension, before putting words in my mouth, jacka.ss

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

Where did I say that it was ok that Obama didn't do anything about Russia? In fact, I said the exact opposite - in the very same reply you quoted. Work on your reading comprehension, before putting words in my mouth, jacka.ss

So JB, what is it you want to "do" about Russia?

And think about it make it something that couldn't be equally said for dozens of other countries?

WSS

6 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

I’m guilty of just skimming through your post, don’t get butthurt JB...I’m sure Woody still cares about you. 😘

no, just getting to be a well-known woodpecker. consistently glib and no-nothing/experience nothing added to it.

You have belligerently made yourself a birdbrain icon.

Archived