THE BROWNS BOARD

So, who IS the cowardly Sheriff of Broward County, scott israel?

calfoxwc

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Easing of 922r regulations, removing the fee (but still having the background checks) for SBRs and/or suppressors, etc. would be a nice start.

Haven't bought one but doesn't the fee cover having the suppressor registered by your local sheriff or the ATF?       I can't say I'm the most informed when it comes to that area but for some reason that's what I always thought?   

I don't believe in unnecessary fee's so that's something I'm willing to agree with completely.  

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

Haven't bought one but doesn't the fee cover having it the suppressor  registered by your local sheriff or the ATF?       I can't say I'm the most informed when it comes to that area but for some reason that's what I always thought?   

I don't believe in unnecessary fee's so that's something I'm willing to agree with completely.  

It is considered a "tax stamp" fee of $200. The trip to the sheriff's office is for getting your fingerprints to give you a more thorough background check.  The ATF are actually the ones who keep the registration info for the SBR or suppressor. Getting rid of the fee and still including the background checks would be a nice give. I am fine with compromise if both parties are getting something out of it. 922r easing and Form 1 fee removal would be a good trade on moving the age to 21 for buying firearms and banning items like the bumpstock.

13 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't know anything about Gunsmithing but I have heard people say that making a bump stock is a reasonably sipl task. So sure no problem with them being illegal but again for crazy people, who cares?

WSS

You don’t even need the stock. All it is doing is making the act of bumpfiring with your shoulder and trigger finger a little easier. When I was younger, we would bumpfire and inaccurately spray down old pumpkins. It was a colossal waste of ammo but it wasn’t some crazy technique that required skill.

Looks like the cowards of Broward were dirty cops. blech. scott coward israel must resign, and take his cohort cowards with him.

Which, isn't fair to say, really, since surely there are terrific officers in that dept somewhere.

• 1 month later...

no, who would believe the timing of that and say it was a coindidence?

This guy says a lot of what I was thinking - from the same page: (remembering how many people "coincidently died" after falling out of favor with the clintons)

Shades of Seth Rich or, as you suggest, Sandy Hook. This was a DNC/DWS/HollywoodZioCon event to promote gun control and change the narrative back to more Democratic-Party-friendly issues than the DOJ/FBI/Russiagate scandals. This has the signs (to me) of a Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz production, where this guy was inconvenient. Debbie plays hardball and resorting to murder to silence an inside-authority prepared to expose the Parkland shooting hoax would not surprise me at all. For how these things are done, see “How to Spot a False Flag”, including examples from Sandy Hook, Las Vegas and Parkland on YouTube and 153new.net and other sites where it can’t be taken down: https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=4SUWR4HUBKS4

Archived