THE BROWNS BOARD

So, who IS the cowardly Sheriff of Broward County, scott israel?

calfoxwc

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/02/16/florida-massacre-broward-sheriff-scott-israels-plea-for-gun-control/?utm_term=.2b698fab73a8

dirty scotty has demanded gun control over the years. and.....let that very, very well known dangerous, many times reported kid, go into the school and murder...and did NOT GO IN to stop him. Btw, the "delay" of the security cameras. How the hell can a SHERIFF not know that? SERIOUSLY? scott israel seems to be like rahm emmanuel = "never let a crisis go to waste"...(and help the crisis happen)

"Not only does the Broward County sheriff run the largest fully accredited sheriff’s office in the country, with nearly 6,000 employees and an annual budget of $730 million, but the position also has tremendous political sway — plus a colorful history of dirty politics, big personalities and corruption. "

"After his election, Israel put three Stone associates on the sheriff’s office payroll — a move that caused concern among critics. Others inside the courthouse were worried about having a veteran of the drug war’s high season in the county’s top law enforcement seat. “I felt great trepidation when Scott was elected because I knew where he came from and what law enforcement was about in the ’70s and ’80s,” Howard Finkelstein, the Broward public defender, told the Miami Herald last year. "

TrumpProud America @MightyGopher1 6h6 hours ago

Replying to @ChristiChat

#ResignSheriffIsrael What kind if Democrat mule instructs his department to 1. Ignore repeat Visits to mental case? 2. Ignore reports he intended to "shoot up the school"? 3. Allow a 20 minute real time delay in surveillance of school? 4. Instruct 4 armed Deputies to Hide

everybody KNOWS he is a coward, asswipe woodypeckerhead. If you can't talk about the subject, STFU.

you've practically admitted you intentionally screw up threads...you

really don't care about those students killed, correct?

The cowardly sheriff is your hero for letting those kids get murdered???

apparently, all this hullahbaloo against the NRA over this shooting in Florida was

planned in advance.

Some companies boycotting the NRA now.

guess how many folks will refuse to do business with them now?

• Delta Airlines
  • United Airlines
  • Enterprise Holdings, which is the parent company of Enterprise rent-a-car, Alamo and National
  • Symantec, a cybersecurity company
  • SimpliSafe, a home-monitoring company
  • First National Bank of Omaha, which issued the NRA Visa credit card
  • MetLife
  • Wyndam Hotel Group
  • Avis
  • Hertz
  • Best Western hotel group

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

apparently, all this hullahbaloo against the NRA over this shooting in Florida was

planned in advance.

Some companies boycotting the NRA now.

guess how many folks will refuse to do business with them now?

• Delta Airlines
  • United Airlines
  • Enterprise Holdings, which is the parent company of Enterprise rent-a-car, Alamo and National
  • Symantec, a cybersecurity company
  • SimpliSafe, a home-monitoring company
  • First National Bank of Omaha, which issued the NRA Visa credit card
  • MetLife
  • Wyndam Hotel Group
  • Avis
  • Hertz
  • Best Western hotel group

I gave up on the NRA a long time ago. They are always ready to lay down. They are for getting rid of the bumpstocks. The NRA always wants to "give a little" with nothing being given back to them. It is to this day why I will never own a Ruger firearm. Bill Ruger was the same sort of pu-ssy who threw gun owners under the bus when it was politically and financially  expedient for him. I give my money to the GOA.

"The NRA put out a statement on bump stocks in October 2017, following the deadly shooting in Las Vegas in which a bump stock was used. The NRA said it wanted the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to review whether "bump stocks" comply with federal law, and the organization indicated that it believed the devices should be subject to further regulations."

I'm seriously pro-2nd Amendment - seems that bump stocks just aren't a good invention.I think they should be banned for everybody - including police depts etc. The slippery slope is very, very real,and most gun hater lefties admit just that these days. It's been admitted too many times.

But along with illegals who just want a better life, we are being flooded with ms-13, other gangs, and dangerous mental casesover our border. The whole anti-2nd Amendment crap is a leftwing political gambit.One of those is Nancy Pelosi.

She also thinks.... that we are NOT going to build a wall, but she offered up an alternative. she says ..."mowing the grass" so they can be seen ....

and she is very serious. You don't talk "common sense" anything with people on the left, especially with pelosi, and giving her any kind of consession is foolish.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/22/nancy-pelosis-border-wall-alternative-includes-mow/

http://freebeacon.com/politics/pelosi-proposes-mowing-grass-alternative-building-southern-border-wall/

20 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Unless you're putting down suppressing fire against invading Russian hordes... there is zero reason to own anything that simulates automatic fire.

The thing is that it doesn’t. It doesn’t do anything that a light semi auto trigger couldn’t do. To boot, you can bumpfire without the stock. 

It is a gimmicky thing like “barrel shroud” which were made scary because gangs had them on Tech-9s but they didn’t do much except look scary. Bumpstocks I think they are useless items but I don’t see any giving with the taking. 

3 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The thing is that it doesn’t. It doesn’t do anything that a light semi auto trigger couldn’t do. To boot, you can bumpfire without the stock. 

It is a gimmicky thing like “barrel shroud” which were made scary because gangs had them on Tech-9s but they didn’t do much except look scary. Bumpstocks I think they are useless items but I don’t see any giving with the taking. 

And what exactly is there to "give"... might I ask?

Archived